Purple Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaBabe

Naughty Librarian
Okay, I'm going out on a limb here, usually post on the older ladies thread, but I did not want to intrude tonight(you go Princess! ;) ) So, here's the newest from me, if you don't like, please just go on to the next one hon!:kiss:

Attachments

• cb'spurple.jpg
    cb'spurple.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 26,630
"older" ?????????

What I see certainly doesn't look "older". purple haze is a beautiful picture of you.

Keep the thread going, post more.

Berk ~~~~~~~~~

Re: "older" ?????????

berkley2955 said:
What I see certainly doesn't look "older". purple haze is a beautiful picture of you.

Keep the thread going, post more.

Berk ~~~~~~~~~

Mmmmm, thank you berk..... the haze clouds your vision... but I like how you see....:kiss:

princess4u said:
beautiful pics CB -- but i miss you :(

Thank you princess, but I will be back home soon I think lol,,, for tonight I think you are steaming things up very well over there on your own.........wheeewwwwwww!!! Very nice indeed!!:rose: :rose:

beautiful purple! I think you are lovely CB. What I'm seeing is FINE Tarheel beauty. I might have to come home... :D

C.B. very enticing!!! The thoughts that course through my mind as I look at each pic is sooooo inspirational!!!! Keep'em cumming C.B. love them all!!!

purple and the pink nails. perfect "exposure" The more I see the more I like !!!

Thank you,

Berk ~~~~~~~

C.B. to have my lips in place of your hands, my tongue tasting and teasing each nipple, my teeth lightly nipping at each one............... love the pic C.B.!!!

berkley2955 said:
purple and the pink nails. perfect "exposure" The more I see the more I like !!!

Thank you,

Berk ~~~~~~~

:)

Thank you hon..... I'm very glad you like..... :kiss:

kramer said:
C.B. to have my lips in place of your hands, my tongue tasting and teasing each nipple, my teeth lightly nipping at each one............... love the pic C.B.!!!

kramer.... I see that you still have that eloquent tongue hon!!;) :rose:

C.B. did you say tongue..........ooooohhhhhmy what I could do to you!!!!! Those beautiful breasts are just a starting point, so many other areas to cover............looking forward to more C.B.!!

Not sure I like this one, but it's late, and there's always the edit button later....

Attachments

• purple7.jpg
    purple7.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 10,415
C.B. edit button is not needed!!! To let my lips trace down your back, my fingers unsnapping your bra, my hands carressing you, fingers lightly stroking up and down as I kiss and nuzzle your neck and ears, my body pressing lightly into yours, your back arching into me................... love it C.B.

kramer said:
C.B. edit button is not needed!!! To let my lips trace down your back, my fingers unsnapping your bra, my hands carressing you, fingers lightly stroking up and down as I kiss and nuzzle your neck and ears, my body pressing lightly into yours, your back arching into me................... love it C.B.

Mmmmmmm, shivers hon, you're sending shivers throughout my body......:rose: :rose:

Mmmmm, a last pic for the night... then I'm off to dream some wonderful dreams........:kiss: :rose:

Attachments

• purple8.jpg
    purple8.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9,852
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back