where do you hide your toys?

sugargator

Literotica Guru
well...where? Im curious as to some of the answers. I imagine its hard to hide them from kids at x mas time when they are looking through your drawers for their presents...what do you do then?

We've got a backpack that we keep under the bed. Our son is only two, so no need to worry about him looking for x-mas presents yet. :)

I hide mine from visitors and guests and the roomie (I'm in a dorm room). they go in the bra/panty drawer since no one should be in that drawer except for me.

I have a big case that's meant for an archery bow and arrows. Hides them away, and makes it easy to travel with them. It's big enough to hold 2 48" spreader bars.

WriterDom said:
I have a big case that's meant for an archery bow and arrows. Hides them away, and makes it easy to travel with them. It's big enough to hold 2 48" spreader bars.

Oh my...

I used to keep mine in a travel carry on bag, until my husband grabbed the wrong bag for a trip. He didn't notice until he ran the bag through the xray machine at the airport. I keep them in a box in my dresser now.

Raquel

WriterDom said:

and you travel with those often?;)

Raquel_Hell said:
I used to keep mine in a travel carry on bag, until my husband grabbed the wrong bag for a trip. He didn't notice until he ran the bag through the xray machine at the airport. I keep them in a box in my dresser now.

Raquel

did they say anything to him about them? LOL! I can only imagine. After 9/11 the airport hijacked my shoes for about a half hour in december in st Louis...very cold without shoes.

sugargator said:

did they say anything to him about them? LOL! I can only imagine. After 9/11 the airport hijacked my shoes for about a half hour in december in st Louis...very cold without shoes.

Thankfully this happened pre-9/11...nobody said anything to him, they just kinda snickered..heh, he was dressed in a nice suit--I can only imagine what they thought of this guy with a bag full of carry on vibrators and assorted toys. He has a good sense of humor, he thought it was hilarious.

i live my parents till november.....they dont go in my room often but i still hide my vibrator wrapped in a towel with a skirt over it....lol.....i hope my cat never finds it and chews on it...

Hide?

I have a house to myself so I just leave them on the bedside table, plugged in and ready to go. If parents come to visit I throw them in the knickers drawer, anyone who found them and wanted to ask me about it had better have a damn good reason for being in there.

smoothy

Re: Hide?

smoothy said:
I have a house to myself so I just leave them on the bedside table, plugged in and ready to go. If parents come to visit I throw them in the knickers drawer, anyone who found them and wanted to ask me about it had better have a damn good reason for being in there.

smoothy

what if by chance an interesting fellow was in your room, say,, would you let him in on the hiding place?
(you have message in your box, btw)

PunkGrrl18 said:
...i hope my cat never finds it and chews on it...

wow...is this a problem you worry about often....? That would have never crossed my mind

sugargator said:

well I'll spot you from a mile away with a bow/arrow case. lol

Yeah, I'd hate to try to get that into an airport. I bought it before 9/11.

WriterDom said:

Yeah, I'd hate to try to get that into an airport. I bought it before 9/11.

I was coming back to ask how you got to take that with you with security being the way it is.

I keep mine in one of those big comforter holders in a fold of the blanket...I have a snooping dog, two snooping brothers and parents....I must be careful...lol

lovechild27 said:
I keep mine in one of those big comforter holders in a fold of the blanket...I have a snooping dog, two snooping brothers and parents....I must be careful...lol

just make sure your parents never wash your blankets for you...that would be a shock to find those in the washing machine like you find change

I don't have to hide mine.. I don't shop until Christmas Eve..
I am the epitome of procrastination. This has worked well for me for several years, so I will continue to do so.

:D

CC

sugargator said:

wow...is this a problem you worry about often....? That would have never crossed my mind
dude.....the material of the vibrator is jelly and somewhat sticky.....and you know....my cat chews on everything.....and i dont want cat drull on it...eww

Back