Oooooh and Owwwww.. A very brief pictorial.

Nigel

Smitten
As some folks here on Lit might know, I've been wanting to get a tattoo or some such thing for about a year now. Now, I used to be really opposed, in fact turned off by tats and piercings. In my bartending days, I only saw one tat that I really approved of. It was on one of my regular customer's shoulder...and it was Calvin and Hobbes, both in Ray Bans, dancing. It was very well done..and I was a HUGE Calvin & Hobbes fan (still am). As far as piercings go, I didn't understand them when they went beyond earlobes. Once a gentleman came in with a ring through his nose....pierced at the septum, like a bull. I asked him if he'd been a matador in a previous life and this was just karma biting him on the ass. He laughed, thank God..... ;)

I think that tattoo fever hit me...after going through a VERY rough period in my life. I changed - I changed my outlook on the world, I changed how I deal with women and relationships. I became stronger. And I wanted to somehow mark the emotional change physically. I had considered a tattoo, and decided on a phoenix rising from the ashes. The problems were: A) Finding a tattoo design that didn't look like the hood painting of a Trans Am, and B) finding a location on my bod that wouldn't somehow interfere with any acting work. Because of my body type and the fact that I'm a character actor, I don't think I'm ever going to be asked to do a nude scene....but I know that a tat is wrong for some characters and covering them with body makeup can be problematic. So....a few months ago, decided to pierce my nipples. And I hemmed and hawed about it. Until today. Webcam shots follow. The quality of the pics aren't great, but the piercings feel great. They sting a little....but hopefully that won't last long..... :D

Attachments

• new piercings1.jpg
    new piercings1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,714
Another view of both.....

Attachments

• new piercings 2.jpg
    new piercings 2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 622
Darlin they look very sexy... but then you were sexy before you had them. ;)

One question..... how are we gonna stop my long red hair getting hooked up in them????? :p

T.H. Oughts said:
Darlin they look very sexy... but then you were sexy before you had them. ;)

One question..... how are we gonna stop my long red hair getting hooked up in them????? :p

Thank you, TH.....

We'll work something out, I'm sure. You just have to resist touching 'em for awhile.....they sting a bit. ;) :p

Nigel said:

We'll work something out, I'm sure. You just have to resist touching 'em for awhile.....they sting a bit. ;) :p
I'll just concentrate on another part of your body for now. ;) :kiss:

Nigel

you have a great chest.. even before the addition of the jewlery

:)

Jess

Jess_a_belle said:
Nigel

you have a great chest.. even before the addition of the jewlery

:)

Jess

Very sweet of you to say, Jess. Thank you! :)

;)

Very nice addition to a very nice looking chest.....mmmmmm, makes me have thoughts of tugging gently with my teeth!! But only after the sting abates.....:D

:rose: :rose:

Luckily my SHORT red hair shouldn't be tooooo much of a problem.....

:p & :kiss:
softly, of course!

t

CarolinaBabe said:
;)

Very nice addition to a very nice looking chest.....mmmmmm, makes me have thoughts of tugging gently with my teeth!! But only after the sting abates.....:D

:rose: :rose:

Hard to think of that right now, CB.....and I have to investigate how long before fun can be had. Right now, I'm under "don't touch unless cleaning them" orders. But it's a lovely thought...and a very nice compliment. Thank you! :)

tswyk said:
Luckily my SHORT red hair shouldn't be tooooo much of a problem.....

:p & :kiss:
softly, of course!

t

Not a problem at all, tswyk.....not at all.... :D :p

Oh Nigel, that is so cool, I bet it hurt like a bitch getting it done, but from what I understand, it feels oh so good after the sting goes away, keep me abreast(hehe) of how it feels later on, been thinking of doing it myself......Kimmy

kimmy69 said:
Oh Nigel, that is so cool, I bet it hurt like a bitch getting it done, but from what I understand, it feels oh so good after the sting goes away, keep me abreast(hehe) of how it feels later on, been thinking of doing it myself......Kimmy

Kimmy:

First of all....your av is extremely yummy. :)

Now...where was I...? Oh, yes.

The clamp was a BITCH...he put it on and I'm like "Hello??? YAH!! SHIT! (When he put it on the second one later, I actually said, sarcastically "Great, Josh...why don't you twist it a little too??" He didn't miss a beat and said "That costs extra..." The needle itself hurt like a bitch for a few seconds, till he got the ring on. When it first went in on both, I was on an exhale...and gritted my teeth and said "motherFUCKER" at the end of the breath. Then came the adrenaline and endorphins....which was nice. I was a little light-headed....Josh said it was probably from the deep breaths I took before and from the rush. He told me to sit for a bit till it passed, then he was putting stuff away and said "Go have a look....you're a wild man now." He was very cool, and the whole process took maybe fifteen minutes, from choosing the rings to the aftercare talk and payment.

I will indeed keep your breasts...I mean, keep you abreast of what transpires.... ;)

Nigel said:
Kimmy:

First of all....your av is extremely yummy. :)

Now...where was I...? Oh, yes.

The clamp was a BITCH...he put it on and I'm like "Hello??? YAH!! SHIT! (When he put it on the second one later, I actually said, sarcastically "Great, Josh...why don't you twist it a little too??" He didn't miss a beat and said "That costs extra..." The needle itself hurt like a bitch for a few seconds, till he got the ring on. When it first went in on both, I was on an exhale...and gritted my teeth and said "motherFUCKER" at the end of the breath. Then came the adrenaline and endorphins....which was nice. I was a little light-headed....Josh said it was probably from the deep breaths I took before and from the rush. He told me to sit for a bit till it passed, then he was putting stuff away and said "Go have a look....you're a wild man now." He was very cool, and the whole process took maybe fifteen minutes, from choosing the rings to the aftercare talk and payment.

I will indeed keep your breasts...I mean, keep you abreast of what transpires.... ;)

Nigel....
I think you just made up my mind in getting it done, NO WAY AM I GONNA DO IT, hehehe, not so sure I could handle someone stickin a needle thru my insanely sensitive nips, maybe I will just stick to the idea of getting my belly button done, I think that looks so sexy on women, now if I can just get some courage up to do it, I just keep getting a picture in my head now of that needle going thru my nips, and me jumping a mile high, too scary for me, oh and ty for the compliment on my breasts, I mean AV.......Kimmy

Back