Cyberguy's Lit Dreamgirl Gallery

Cyberguy

Literotica Guru
Welcome to Cyberguy's Lit Dreamgirl Gallery!

I recently upgraded to a powerful new photo-editing tool, and I thought what better way to learn it than to play with the photos of some of the wonderful ladies who so graciously share their beautiful bodies here on Literotica.

All the pictures I will be posting here are edits of Lit women. I call them Lit Dreamgirls because they are what our (wet) dreams are made of! I have been having a lot of fun figuring out what I can do with this new toy, and I hope you enjoy the results. If you like this kind of thing, I recommend that you also check out Lady Blue Moon's LBM's Darkroom thread. Her work is amazing!

To start this thread off, I'm posting an edit I did of myself. I promise the rest of my posts will be based on pictures of our lovely ladies!

Some of the edits contain a large number of colors. If my picture contains a lot of green ripples on your screen, check your display settings and ensure that you are using at least 24-bit color. As edits are derivative works, I will not post any pictures here without permission from the owner of the original photo and will delete their pictures from this thread if they request at any time that I do so.

Quick links to the women and their pics:

Kimmy
smile 2 b&w.jpg
kimmy-charcoal.jpg
kimmy69.jpg
kimmy-blue.jpg
picture 6 edit.jpg
kimmy 6 desire.jpg
kimmy 6 painting.jpg

Mignon (threads: My first picture..., another pic)
Mignon Rain

Kittengirl
kitten7.jpg
kitten2.jpg
kitten3.jpg
kitten5.jpg
kitten6.jpg
kitten8.jpg

~Dream~ (thread: Dream's Pics)
Dream_526.jpg
Fellatio

Hot.Wet.Pussy (threads: hot pussy pix, mmmmmmmmmmm!)
heart pussy.jpg

SweetC (thread: My First Pictures......)
sweetc.jpg
hmmbana-edit.jpg
seagrams-ad.jpg
spoon-blue.jpg

UnseenChagrin (thread: Moi)
picture 26-edit.jpg
picture 80-edit.jpg
picture 37-colors3.jpg
picture 37-soft.jpg
picture 10-edit.jpg
beautiful-1.jpg
beautiful-2.jpg
beautiful-3.jpg

ladyA (thread: Slick and shaved)
ladyA's Pussy
lady-rain.jpg
blue-boobs.jpg
turq1-edit.jpg
her-rose.jpg
wet-pussy2.jpg

PinkOrchid (thread: Exposed)
bent-edit2.jpg
bent-edit3.jpg
breast3-pink.jpg
breast3-pinkfire.jpg
ass-garters1-edit.jpg
garters2-edit.jpg
clit-edit.jpg
clit-winter2.jpg

La Mariposita (thread: my pic thread)
body-electric1.jpg
shirt11-puzzle.jpg
shirt11-tile.jpg
shirt13-pink.jpg
shirt11-blast.jpg
boobies.jpg
body shot-edit1.jpg
7-purplesplash.jpg
sitting2-fog.jpg
bottom10-grate.jpg
bottom10-swirlgirl2.jpg

Attachments

• cyberguy.jpg
    cyberguy.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,660
Last edited:
Lit Dreamgirl #1

I am honored to present Kimmy69 as Lit Dreamgirl #1. Kimmy is as sweet and modest as she is beautiful. As anyone who has perused her "ok here they r" thread knows, Kimmy is "the total package" (unfortunately, Kimmy's thread is no longer available)!

To introduce Kimmy, this first pic is a edit of her "face" picture in black and white. Thank-you Kimmy for letting me play with you and share the results with the Lit community.

Last edited:
Kimmy's smiling face

Here's the picture!

Attachments

• smile 2 b&w.jpg
    smile 2 b&w.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5,317
Kimmy in charcoal

Kimmy's web cam does not do justice to her gorgeous body, so I am getting lots of practice fixing up her photos. I loved the pose in this picture, but the original was too green and grainy to clean up well, so I went with this charcoal effect. Kimmy posted this edit on her thread along with the original I started from.

Attachments

• kimmy-charcoal.jpg
    kimmy-charcoal.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3,431
Kimmy's original AV

My first encounter with Kimmy was when I saw her original AV I cleaned it up for her, gave it back to her, and she used it as her AV until she changed it recently to her incredible "tight" butt.

Since this is one of the most incredible breast shots I've ever seen, here is a post of an enlargement of my edit for her. That left nipple just drives me crazy!!!

Attachments

• kimmy69.jpg
    kimmy69.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3,538
Kimmy in Blue

Since I can't get enough of Kimmy's delectable breasts, here is a variation of that last shot that I call "Kimmy in Blue" for obvious reasons!

Attachments

• kimmy-blue.jpg
    kimmy-blue.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,696
I don't even know what to say right now.....I am so flattered, you are such a sweetheart cyber..and as you know I love what you have done with my pics...wonderful work, can't wait to see what you do with the other Lit Dreamgirls that are soon to follow.....
Big :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for you !!!!!

I'm not photoguy, but I think I did a decent job of cleaning up that pic ...

Attachments

• pic7-clean.jpg
    pic7-clean.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,371
Cool new thread Cyberguy....I also love to manipulate and enhance photos and have posted some wild effects here and there....and I agree that LBM's thread is very good.

I did some wonderful re-works of photos by Bozinka and by Superlittlegirl on my Halloween party thread and hope to do more.

SLG's pics are wonderful to work with because of the high quality of her lighting and digicam.....and I agree re-working web cam pics is not easy...

Have fun with this, I am looking forward to see your future work.

More Kimmy

Thanks hongluobo, feel free to contribute to my gallery anytime!

Here is a series featuring one of my all-time favorite Kimmy pictures. This first is a corrected version of her original.

Attachments

• picture 6 edit.jpg
    picture 6 edit.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,419
What we'd all like to do to Kimmy

This next edit graphically depicts what we'd all like to do to what Kimmy showed us in the first picture.

Attachments

• kimmy 6 desire.jpg
    kimmy 6 desire.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,910
The outcome, so to speak

The final edit in this series is an "artist rendition" of the inevitable outcome.

Attachments

• kimmy 6 painting.jpg
    kimmy 6 painting.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,296
Great thread!

And some very good "edited" pix!!!!!

:)

:rose:
tigerjen

lovely thread

I'm sure there are other worthy nominees for this awesome thread

Lit Dreamgirl 'Kittengirl'

This sexy young lady is driving the guys crazy on her threads. I created an AV for her from one of her pics and there were requests for a larger version of it. This edit is a slightly different version from her AV, in a much larger size (the maximum allowed by Lit!). Just a warning, you may want to make sure you have a pair of clean underwear handy before you view it!

You can see more of kittengirl here:

Something special from Kittengirl
Happy Holidays from Kittengirl
Kittengirl
More from Kittengirl
First time posting...

Attachments

• kitten7.jpg
    kitten7.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2,973
More kittengirl

I did a few other edits as possible AVs for her. Here they are.

Attachments

• kitten2.jpg
    kitten2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,554
A pre-packaged effect, but nice

I particular liked the composition of this shot. I can't take credit for the edit, since all I had to do was push a button :rolleyes:

Attachments

• kitten3.jpg
    kitten3.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,434
Same effect, different pic

Kittengirl liked that last effect and asked to see it on one of her favorite shots, so here is that one.

Attachments

• kitten5.jpg
    kitten5.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,274
Same pic/effect, but in color

What better way to learn your photo editing software :) I broke down the components of that last effect, tweaked the settings, and did a color version of it, which I prefer over the last one. I'd really prefer to come home and find this vision on my couch:heart:

Attachments

• kitten6.jpg
    kitten6.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,060
Kittengirl's beautiful breasts

Here is one based on one of her older pictures. I picture her emerging naked from the ocean in a rain storm.

Attachments

• kitten8.jpg
    kitten8.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,570
Back