:rose: just wondered what you all would think of these....:kiss:

more pics further down and on page two....enjoy
and page three for that matter....:devil:
and of course page four...:kiss:
ahhhhh...just keep going...they're all over the place!!!:heart:

Last edited:
a little something more....

Last edited:
what an awful sweet thing to say...thank you...i was wondering...lots of looking and no responses...was beginning to worry....lol...thanks again...

i LOOKED i SAW i Came. Welcome I await more If you will please us with them

well yumm
i must say that you do have a wonderful figure as well
and would love to see more of it

Your nipples are amazingly wonderful. Are they sensitive to touch????

what have i gotten myself into???? lol.... it seems i'm going to have to see what i can come up with....if nothing else...perhaps pull out the camera again!!! thanks to all who responded so kindly...:kiss:

While you are pulling out the camera, can you pull on anything else.

yes Nash....as a matter of fact they are very sensitive....and love to be licked....:p

I've sent you a private message with my email on it just to express how much I thought your lovely pics were.

Please please please put more up as they are amazing. One of the most beautiful bodies I've ever seen.

soupy said:
While you are pulling out the camera, can you pull on anything else.

hmmmmm....perhaps the nipples...or were you referring to your own anatomy???:eek:

definitely a very nice body! you are a very beautiful. please post more, more, more! you're fucking delicioius!

YUMMM

You look very yummy so far. Keep posting, I'm looking forward to it.

The nips are a great start.We could start there,but shouldn't they be caressed also or just pulled

NASH26 said:
Do you have any pics of you licking your nipples?
none yet...but i will definatly keep that in mind for the next shoot...until then...perhaps a different view???? one good for spankings....:devil:

Last edited:
Not just beginners luck

:D
Yummm Yummm
Sorry about the pun

Wow what a shape you are lady! I hope the responses you've had so far encourages more!

Could your awesome bottom handle a tongue lashing and a spanking?
:p

YUMMM said:
:rose: just wondered what you all would think of these....:kiss:
Well YUMM first welcome to lit
and secondly OMG those breasts are superb
with love to run my tongue all over them before drawing your nipple in to my mouth and sucking it
hope to see lots more of you on here:rose:

thanks again to all for all of the encouragement....soupy....caress...definatly...but pulling, pinching, sucking, nibbling....all very acceptable...<grins>
w2hands.....i can handle whatever you have to dish out...
and tin_tinr you're a doll....thanks for the sweet, and wetness provoking comment...
;)

Absoultly beautiful pics Yumm, I would love to cover every inch that we have seen so far with kisses, licks, nibbles, and sucks

Please post more

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Back