*bigwetsmooch* It's The Literotica Valentine's Day Story Contest!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hi writers!

If there's a holiday more appropriate for a Literotica story contest, I don't know what it is.

We will accept entries starting on Sunday January 26, and we will stop accepting contest entries on February 5. We will announce the 3 winners on February 12. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The only exception to the rules is that we will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win in this one.

The following guidelines also apply:

- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.

- Author must put the phrase "VALENTINE'S DAY CONTEST 2003" in the "Notes" field of the submission.

- Story must have a Valentine's Day theme - romance, gift giving, Cupid, and holiday lore. Please don't just submit a normal story, throwing in random hearts & flowers. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;)

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes. The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those award in the monthly contests.

Good luck, and have fun! ;)

can't get on in some places

I joined early Jan - made a mistake and registered twice - you and Manu confirmed both firemoon and firemoon99 on both my e-mail sites - I have never been able to login from the members site - I appear to be able to go other places and it consistently tells me I'm not logged on when I just did log on and still get to some sites. I also sent a story for submission and on my profile don't see anything about submitting - ?? On the faq it says there is supposed to be a place on my profile to submit - I don't see one - The search doesn't work and when you click the "Webmaster" it says there's no address there.

How do I submit a story for the Valentine's contest?
Firemoon
<firemoon47@yahoo.com>

p'raps if you email "submit@literotica.com" with your info and the story, it could be put up that way? not sure...but it's worth a try right?

Chicklet

Back