Men of Literotica Thread of Honor

Epiphany

Yes, it's me
There are certainly a lot of sexy women on Literotica, as is evident in the Women of Lit Thread of Honor.

But what about the Men of Lit? There are CERTAINLY lots of sexy men here. Let's show them how much we appreciate them by nominating our favorites.

If you can post a link to their thread in your nomination, please do so. If you need help posting a link to their thread, let me know and I'll help out.

OK...let's hear it for the boys!:devil:

Oh where to start? There are so many to choose from. I'll have to peruse a bit and then I'll make some selections.:)

annie:kiss:

i'm with Annie....there are SO many!

Now ladies...(or gentlemen as the case may be)....when you nominate someone, be sure to send them a PM letting them know they've been nominated along with the link to their nomination!

My second nomination goes tooo

A "newbie". The first thing that caught my eye was his face....oh my! Go check it out for yourselves!

Simply Kyle!

So Sara, are you the official picker of official picks?

anniebug said:
So Sara, are you the official picker of official picks?

Nope Annie....you just post your nomination with a link to that persons thread and you're in! Or should i say...they're in!

Re: My nominations

SaraPet said:
My first nomination goes to ArkansasRomeo. His pictures are some of the most artistic I've seen, not to mention that the subject matter is VERY appealing!

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Aw shucks Pet......you shouldn't have....:blushing:

That is quite an honor I must say.......just wish was there to kiss the presenter......:heart:

The Delicious Playful

This man has to be one of the sexiest men on Lit and he hasn't got the recognition or the views. His pics are wonderful!

Go check him out girls and tell him what you think.

:heart: annie

anniebug said:
The Delicious Playful

This man has to be one of the sexiest men on Lit and he hasn't got the recognition or the views. His pics are wonderful!

*I'm actually blushing*

Thank you annie, I'll always love you.

PP:rose: :kiss:

Re: Re: My nominations

arkansasromeo said:
Aw shucks Pet......you shouldn't have....:blushing:

That is quite an honor I must say.......just wish was there to kiss the presenter......:heart:

Maybe there can be an encore presentation at some point!

anniebug said:
The Delicious Playful

Good choice Annie! He would have been one of my next nominations had you not nominated him!

Tobia's Thread

My first nomination would be Tobias...............

He has lots of fun with his pictures.......just the way I like.........

:kiss: akasha:kiss:

Sexy Tully

My second nomination goes to the always sexy Tully. He has the most delicious, erotic pictures. His black and whites are my favourite.

gee....

anniebug said:
Sexy Tully
My second nomination goes to the always sexy Tully. He has the most delicious, erotic pictures. His black and whites are my favourite.

Well thanks Annie. I really appreciate your nomination. You have been an inspiration to me, as well as others here on Lit with your pictures and kind words. :kiss:

Carry On and Love The One You're With, to quote some of my favorite musicians.

:heart: tullymars

Guess I better get working on a thread, or I won't ever be nominated. And I have all you lovely women for inspiration (though Sara, that AV keeps poppin' into my head)

*heads for the door*

*sniff sniff* Oh well perhaps the postman got lost...

*chuckles to himself*

F!rstRåte x

Back