Please Read BEFORE You Open Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Strange and Disturbed
Originally Posted by BlessedBe:

Greetings,

First of all, let me welcome you to Literotica's Personals if you are new! This can be a fun and exciting place to be! :) We have few "rules and guidelines" here, but let's face it we need some to insure that everyone is having fun here!

1.) Respect all people and their posts here. People have come to Literotica because we are a fun place and our personal ads are free unlike *most* areas of the net now. People post their ads in hopes of finding what they are looking for.

2.) The Personals board is not a place for discussion or debate. It is for personal ads only. Laurel and Manu have set up their site wonderfully with many different boards to suit different needs. I suggest you check them out if you've only been to one or two boards so far.

3.) Any post that mentions persons under the age of 18 in any sexual manner will be removed and reported to Laurel. (This does go for every "corner" of Lit. It's not accepted anywhere.) This includes you mentioning your minor age if you are "reminiscing" about your past experiences.

4.) Any person under the age of 18 will be banned from Literotica if they try to post here. We should consider ourselves lucky that Lit is free for us and that we do not need a credit card for an "adult pass". I ask that if any of you see proof that a minor is posting here, or if you suspect one is, please report the post (on any board) and it will be sent to that board's Moderator or Laurel if the board doesn't have one.

5.) The Literotica Personals may not be used to post sex work ads, any ad for a third party (you can only post ads for yourself), any ad for commercial services, or any ad that is prohibited by current U.S. law or regulation. This is a site for members to look for fun/friendship/relationships with each other. It is strictly against the rules to post any sex work or commercial advertising here whatsoever.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a fun, safe, and happy time at Lit. :)

~Lindsay
Personals Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back