Literotica Bar, always open!

Dragonette

I am Dragon, make me purr
Literotica Main Bar, always open!

I sit in this booth, in my usual spot, the far corner. I am still fairly new here, but I have my own place now. I am now really really experienced, or so it says!

This is the twenty-four hour bar, on the corner of Virtual Street and Anywhere. It’s name is Literotica.

Leaning back, I look around, most of the regulars have left, even the ones that normally stay all night, well, it is mid week, so even they need to rest sometimes. I should be away in my bed also, but I stay here tonight waiting and hoping. I hope a certain friend might pop in, even though it is past time when he visits.

I finish my drink and sigh wearily, I see a few enter, look around and then leave, some stay long enough to answer a message, but it is quiet tonight.

Sighing, I move to a slightly more comfortable position, pick up my empty glass and think if I want it refilled. Shaking my head, I push it away, as well as the overflowing ashtray.

I rest my arms on the table and lay my head down on them, I will wait a little bit longer. I hear the door open and glance up, but it is just another regular popping in briefly. I am so tired, but I will wait.

Later, I suddenly awaken, slowly I look up, already knowing he is there, sitting opposite me. I just gaze at him, he looks back at me, he raises an eyebrow, and I shrug. I know his unspoken question, “Why am I still here?”

Smiling sleepily, I murmur, “Just to say a quick hello and a goodnight.”

The door opens and closes and people come in and out, some look my way and smile, others drop by with messages or to drop off a picture.

Most of the booths are empty now, some only pop in briefly. Many new faces, most just popping in to have a look, some just glance, they don’t even bother to sign the members book.

Most of the members are friendly and helpful, some can be sarcastic, but this is a bar for everyone!

So, as I stretch my aching back, I wave to the few I know and head for the door. I turn quickly and call out “Merry Christmas all!”

Where is your favourite booth?
Who do you wait for?
What is your favourite discussion?

Last edited:
Hello Camille

Hello stranger buy a girl a cup of joe?

Sure!

Pull up a seat!

What's your poison?

Where is your favourite booth?
I have two favorite bar spots in my neighborhood. My "home base" is a barstool at a theatre bar, the only place where I know ALL the bartenders, the owners and the wait staff. I've been pretty lucky having these friendships, especially when my finances are this low!

My second spot is again a barstool in the Irish Pub bar in the hotel across the street. Friendly bar keeps (from Ireland) and good music keep the night interesting.

My virtual place is Syd's hot tub, although I haven't been there in quite a while.

Who do you wait for?
Not waiting for anyone on my bar stool, although it's great meeting up with other "regulars".

The hot tub gives me a friendly, relaxing area to wait for Oman.

What is your favourite discussion?
Sometimes sports, sometimes sex, sometimes just silliness.

Thanks Dragonette for starting THIS thread. I feel comfortable here, and will most likely be back later!:D

As someone new it's always a struggle to become a "regular" at any bar. Maybe I can buy you a drink and you can introduce me to some folk.

Something very comfortable here already.

I'll slip into this corner and people watch for awhile....

Wondering about the people who come into here,hoping that the ones who come here will find a friend or two in this warm and welcoming bar. Oh and bartender,I would love a sweet iced tea to sip on as I people watch...its thirsty work. ;)

hello friend

Well hi there my lovbly dragonette,
We meet at last, a kiss to your cherry red lips my sweet.
maybe we should start by exchangingg fantasoes,ad dreams

I slip in the bar, alone, looking around. There are a couple vaguely familiar faces. No one I really know... and no one that knows me. I slip into a booth at the very back of the bar, where no one can see me unless they make an effort too.

With this view, I am able to see everyone in the bar. I look over in the corner, to LTR. Her face lift (new av) threw me at first, as I didnt recognize her. The outfit she has on tonight is cute, I think. I bet Tig will love it. Is she meeting him here tonight? I wonder what is the best way to get to know them all.. what do I mention to make them want to get to know me. I watch everyone in the bar, many in pairs, a couple in groups, only one or two alone like me. Are they waiting for someone special? Or are they just here, wishing to be part of the crowd, like me, but not knowing quite how to go about it?

Storm

*edited for typos*

Last edited:
Slipping into the bar quietly i find a seat at the bar where i can watch the room. I feel strangely at home here. As if i knew the other patrons without really knowing them. "Bombay and tonic." I respond when the bartender asks. I begin to wonder if this bar will become a regular stop in my travels.

Back

I walk into the bar and glance around, nodding to the barman, he knows my poison.

I smile and wave at Jenny as I take my drink. "Thanks."

Noticing a few new faces, some sitting in corners at the back, one at the bar.

Oh, there is Pleasureu, I smile and him and nod.

"Barman, how about a round of drinks for everyone and lets all get to know each other!"

He nods and starts making the drinks and the waiters serve them.

"Hello, my name is Dragonette."

Jenny calls out "I'm Jenny and this is Pleasureu."

Another says "I'm VanB."

A voice from the back calls out "I'm AStormyOne and I know that is lovetoread in that cute outfit"

lovetoread smiles and says "Why thank you!"

A voice from the bar says quietly "alltherage is my name."

"Welcome all, lets have a toast to new friends and Christmas, then New Year and good fortune for us all."

Raising my glass, I smile at each and everyone, "A Toast"

Everyone stands and takes a sip of their drinks, then we all move to one booth and sit together and start to get to know each other.

Halx enters, a tall thin figure dressed in a well-fitted black button-down shirt, thick black docker pants and black leather boots. His hair is spiked up to display his wild nature - though dark at the roots, the tips are frosted blonde. He makes his way to the bar and orders a glass of merlot. As he sits, his eyes make their way across the faces of the women seated around him, his fingers idly tracing over the intricate Spanish embroidery upon his shirt. He quietly sips at his wine as he waits for the right face to fall into his view.

The door opens

I look up as I see the door open, a man dress in black walks in and orders a glass of merlot.

"Come join us!"

We all introduce ourselves and he says his name is Halx

"Good taste in wine" I say quietly.

Halx nods politely to Dragonette and smiles in her direction, his shyness taking hold as he covers his face with the rim of his glass, taking another sip. When he brings his hand down, he offers his voice to her.

"A few sips each week keep me healthy. What is your preference?"

Smiles at Halx

"Oh, I like Merlot also, but I am drinking brandy and coke at the moment, but I might join you in a glass of red!"

"Nice to meet you."

Halx replies with, "A pleasure," and another nod toward Dragonette. His eyes follow hers as he takes yet another sip.

"I can tell you now, they dont stock the cheap stuff. This is quite a fine drink. When you're ready, let me know and I will make a glass for you my treat."

Lifts her glass

Chuckles and finishes her drink

"I am always ready!"

Merry Christmas

Looking at my watch I see that it is after midnight

"Merry Christmas everyone, well it is for me anyway."

Halx turns and motions to the bartender silently, then turns once more to Dragonette with a full glass of merlot in his free hand. He offers it to her with a grin.

"In that case, I'll keep 'em comin'"

Chuckles wickedly

Taking the glass, she raises it in a toast to Halx.

Smiling wickedly "Please do keep 'em cumming."

Takes a sip and sighs in pleasure, "This is one of my favourite things."

"Thank you kind sir."

;)

"If to keep coming is your wish.."

Halx grins mischieviously as he trails off his last word. He glaces at his watch quickly and lets out a sigh.

"Time to make my way home.. perhaps I will see you later. Good day, miss."

With a nod and a slight bow, he makes his way to the door.

Storm watches the exchange between Halx and Dragonette

They make it look so easy, I think. If only I weren't so painfully shy. Maybe a shot of tequilla might help.

"Bartender!"

Nice to see you came back

Ah, hello again AStormyOne, welcome, glad you dropped in again

No need to be shy or yell!

It's quiet tonight, halx had to seek his bed, but I still sit here, 'tis christmas now, so....

Bring your shot of tequilla and join me please, if you would like to

I rarely bite!

Chuckles wickely

;)

Everyone is welcome here, don't be shy!

Looks at the interactions....

wonders if anyone is up to some friendly conversation? Perhaps if I show a bit of leg..nah wrong message. Want to talk,not advertise. Hmm perhaps a stronger drink will make me braver.

Hey Bartender when you have a moment....I'll have something stronger, a strawberry daquiri sounds good right now. Something sweet with a kick to it. Perhaps 2 or 3...its been that kind of weekend. Thanks...

I see a crowd around Draggonette,

Hello there, can I join this conversation? I have seen ya'll around the boards,enjoying the holidays so far?

Hello LTR

"Have a seat. My holidays have been great so far. Just thought I would drop into the bar. Maybe make some new friends for the New Year." That tequilla helped, Storm thinks to herself.

"Your daquiri looks pretty good... I think I might have one of those. All that whipped cream on top looks yummy." Storm looks at the two lovely women, feeling a bit inadequate. They are so different in looks, but both so beautiful.

"Wonder where all the guys are??"

Back