The Flirtatious HR Manager

Zamdrist

Facius Liginus
Update: This thread is closed, thank you.

Characters/Players
Steven - Zamdrist
Janelle - Snork Maiden

Premise: Proper and business like HR manager of company seduces employee. Out of character for Janelle, but sucumbs for reasons yet unknown. Action should take place either behind the closed doors of her office and/or in the women's bathroom at the workplace.

Orientation: Straight

Tone/Flavor: Hot, erotic, some vulgarity (cock, dick, pussy, cunt acceptable.)

Posting Frequency: Minimum of once every two days

Setting: Modern

The History & Background of course is up to you. All that I ask is you refer to me as Steven.

Last edited:
Steven

Steven had worked at the Smith & Edell law firm for five years as a computer programmer and desktop support technician. He loved his job immensely, the people were wonderful and his job, on most days, was interesting and challenging.

Work this day was busy but nothing he could not keep up with. Along with writing various program scripts and database queries, he would break up his day by responding to peoples request for help. Steven was almost always patient with people, though he didn't understand why people couldn't think through their own problems.

Of course going around the firm helping people gave Steven the opportunity to flirt harmlessly with the secretaries and other staff. He was careful however, and knew which people might be receptive to some light-hearted flirting. He knew of course, not to flirt with anyone in the HR department! What with times as they were, one could end up in Janelle's office in deep trouble!

The thought brought a picture of Janelle to his mind as he shuffled through his e-mail and began his workday. The woman was gorgeous by anyone's standard he thought. How he would love to be intimate with her he dreamed! Dreaming it was he mused, for what would a classy woman like that want with a lowly employee like him? Never mind being responsible for the enforcement of proper behavior of personnel!

Steven sipped his coffee and tried to concentrate on his job for once, leaving the image of Janelle tucked safely back in his sub-conscious, waiting again for an appropriate time to be dreamt of again.

Hey there,

I wouldn't mind giving it a go,

Just a couple of questions.

I am not too comfortable with associating my writing with the picture of the girl you have posted. She is very pretty but I don't think it would be appropriate to use her image without her consent.

If this is a problem I would rather not participate

Can you clarify the starting point
sic. Proper and business like HR manager of company seduces employee. Out of character for Janelle, but sucumbs for reasons yet unknown. Action should take place either behind the closed doors of her office and/or in the women's bathroom at the workplace.

Snork Maiden

Janelle Collins

IC:

Janelle Collins sat at her desk and flipped through to not insignificant pile of notes and paperwork in her in tray.

Having sorted them roughly into a categorised pile of priorities is leaned back in her soft leather chair and swung it around turning to face the large office windows that looked out from the 22nd floor of her office block.

The sun was climbing steadily now over the city skyline and the early morning reddish-orange sky was changing hue slowly to the normal pale blue.

She smiled wryly as she returned to face her desk picking up the topmost document. She hit the intercom button, and moments later a woman's voice answered on the speaker. ' Yes Ms Collins'.

'Oh, hi Sally', Janelle replied, 'Do I have any appointments today?'
she enquired

There was a slight pause and then the girl's voice responded, 'Just two for this morning, you have a Manager's meeting at 10.30 with the IT team and an lunch appointment with Mr Jameson from McKenzie and Pugh at 12.00.'

'Thanks Sally', Janelle replied, 'Can you dig out the McKensie Files for me and pop them in later'

'Sure no problem', the girl chirped.

She fired up her desktop PC and logged herself into the system, the logon script scrolled up the screen restoring network paths and verifying mapped drives, the daily desktop arrived.

'Damned IT', she thought to herself 'they have to make logons as painful as possible.' she wasn't relishing her meaeting with the IT group this morning, of all the groups she had to handle she found them the most abrasive and bickering group in the entire building.

Flicking through her notes she found herself daydreaming. She had just ended a relationship three weeks earlier after ahving caught her partner flagrant delecto with a young girl in their apartment block. She had up till then enjoyed a very active sex life, now it seemed all but none existant. Subconsciously she found herself rubbing her fingers over the silky smooth material of her black satin panties. Closing her eyes as her finger pressured against the small bump of her awakening clitoris and feeling the heat slowly building in her groin. She was interupted by the intercom. It was Sally. 'Hi Ms. Collins, Steven from IT is here to see you shall I send him through'

'Sure Sally, send him in', Janelle replied. 'What does he want?' she thought to herself annoyed that her self pleasuring had been interupted. She adjusted her skirt and rose from her seat adopting a position by the large office windows with her back turned to the door.

There was an knock and the door opened. She turned to face the young man as he entered oblivious to the fact that her aroused nipples were jutting through the thin slik bra and blouse she was wearing. She walked towards him to greet him offering her hand professionally as a reflex to shake his hand and offer him a seat again oblivious to the slight sticky film that had covered two of her fingers from her earlier activities.

'What can I do for you then Steven?' she asked

Steven

Steven filtered through his e-mail, leaning back in his chair a bit, gearing up to clean up his inbox.

"Ding!"

A message popped up on the screen as he was reading someone’s plea for help with the accounting software.

IT/HR Meeting @ 10:30 (Northside Conference Room)

"Oh yeah, shit, I forgot about that," He thought.

Steven read the details of the meeting reminder.

Discuss installation of new version of HR Perspectives
Attendees: Janelle Collins, Steven Schroeder, Don Kebers, Eric Blaum

“That’s the new upgrade that will get them on SQL Server. Finally! I wonder how Janelle is doing with the field mappings. This should be interesting, the others don’t think the HR department is ready for SQL Server. But damn we got to get them off Access!” Steven thought to himself.

He looked at his watch. “Nine thirty.” Steven’s tongue curled up around his lip to lay with the ends of his moustache. He always did that when thinking.

“I’ll stop by her office before I go help Tim in Accounting,” He mused

Steven’s cube was on the 20th floor, along with all the others in IT. He got up from his desk and headed for the elevator. “So much for putting Janelle out of my mind,” Steven grinned to himself.

The HR department and Janelle’s office was right around the corner from the elevators, on the 22nd floor. The elevator doors opened and Steven quickly made his way towards her office.

“Hey Sally, what’s up?”

“Not much! Did you want to see Ms. Collins?”

“Yeah…if she’s not too busy.” It always surprised Steven how formal Sally was, he was on a first name basis with Janelle. He didn’t work for Janelle either; maybe that was the difference. The IT department was much more informal than the others.

Sally buzzed Janelle on the phone. It was sort of unusual to see Janelle’s door closed it normally wasn’t. Steven tentatively knocked, was answered by Janelle and stepped into her office, leaving the door half way open.

The beautiful Janelle stepped forward to greet Steven. They shook hands professionally, that was her style and even though the two were on first name basis she always maintained the business-like approach. That was part of what Steven liked about her, professional but friendly. Shaking hands with her was probably as intimate as he was ever going to get with her, so he relished that much at least. Their hands parted and Steven noticed a slight stickiness from her clasped hand. “Odd,” He thought.

He tried desperately not to look to closely upon her, she was ravishing and Steven often daydreamed of her. His eyes passed over her in a casual way.

“Jesus, are those her nipples pushing out of her blouse?” He thought.

Janelle offered him a seat, which gave Steven the opportunity to avert his eyes gracefully. Steven sat down in front of Janelle’s desk. He was dressed very typically for his workday. He wore a pair of comfortable, gray dress pants and a stylish, white-gray flecked pull over shirt. His red hair neatly combed, his beard carefully trimmed. It wouldn’t do to be out of guidelines for business attire in front of the HR manager!

“Hey Janelle, I was going to see how you guys were doing on the field mappings from Access to SQL. You know that huge list of field names? We have to get that done before they’ll do the import.”

Janelle

Janelle sat back in her chair, she loved it all, it was like her own personal throne from which she could subjugate her visitors. Today however was different, still tingling from her brief massage she adopted a more amenable posture. She had a good working relationship with Steven and valued his input above all from the IT department.

'I was going to bring that up at the meeting', she smiled, 'You know the board aren't convinced that a move to Sequel is warranted given the necessary upgrades and costs of licensing. They seem to feel that the system is working adequately without the need for the added expense. They're also concerned with the downtime and data imports.' she shifted her position.

'You're gonna have to sell it to me, before I can take it to the board. I have to agree there is a considerable cost involved in this upgrade. Not to mention an added development and acceptance cost both financially and in manpower.

Steven

Steven groaned inside. Why did he have to sell SQL Server to the board? Isn't obvious?

"I understand the concerns with the downtime, and I can work to minimize that as much as possible. The cost is another thing though and I can't do much about that." He said.

Steven was in his element here, explaining the advantages of SQL Server as it effected the firm on a whole.

"The biggest advantage we get with SQL Server is the possibility to create a 'portal' where employees can look up their benefits, apply for direct deposit, and a lot of other things also. That way your department and the firm as a whole can be more streamlined and effective. In other words, the firm will save money, and probably within a year's time."

"This portal could be made available to everyone in the firm and the HR department would control how much access people have. Since it would run from a web browser, we wouldn't need licenses for everyone, just the people in HR who would need to actually modify the data." He said.

Steven animatedly made his point, talking as much with his hands as his mouth. It was a habit he had, and wasn’t even really conscious about it. For the moment he could put aside his adoring lust for Janelle as he made his points.

“I’m sure I don’t have to remind you how many times that Access database has got corrupt and been down for hours either. Those problems will go away mostly with SQL Server. I can’t convince the Tech Committee Board to buy into it, that’s the administrator’s job. But I’ll support you and make sure you have all the information to go to them with!” He said.

As Steven talked he noticed her desk, orderly and neat, as it always was. He also noticed something missing. What was it? He thought. The picture was gone, that’s what it was. The picture of Janelle and some great looking guy. When he saw that picture the first time he smiled ruefully to him. She only dates the really great looking guys.

But what could this mean? Women were pretty particular about putting up pictures of their husbands and serious boyfriends, if it was gone there must be a reason.

Janelle

She listened to him as he explained his logic behind proposal, it made sense to her, true the Access solution did cause problems in terms of network usage, but then again she didn't see that replacing one product with a more expensive one would make life any less fraut with difficulties.

We're looking at a minimum of $20,000 just for the processor licencing', she replied, I've looked at the sizing and I don't see the data growing dramitically annually.'

'Why can't the access database be ported for intranet access and the processing done remotely on the server.?', she asked. It should be possible to create a backup mirror with replication to provide a level of reliability' If the users screw up the data in access whats going to stop them doing the same in Sequel'

She shifted again in her seat, her panties were beginning to dry against the smooth mound causing a slight irritation.

She looked closely at him pulling her chair up to her desk to conseal her hand as she tried to peel the panties away from her crotch. 'How embarassing she thought'

Steven

"I agree, the initial costs are steep, but what the board needs to know is, we can use this same server for other applications, not just for HR Perspective. I’m certain Don will make that point too. If they can’t listen to the IT Manager, who will they listen to?” He said.

“You’re absolutely right, we could mirror the Access database out to the Intranet. I’m just afraid we are going to run into a lot of maintenance problems. An Access database is really just one file with all the data contained therein. SQL Server is much more robust and less susceptible to corruption and data loss. Besides Accounting what data is more important than the employee data?”

Janelle pulled her chair up closer to the desk and leaned forward to look closer at him as they debated back and forth. Steven was lost in her eyes, her gaze, what an attractive woman he thought. Here I am gaping at her like a lovesick fool. Steven swallowed, and blinked his eyes, trying to clear his head.

“Let me tell you this too. You’re the HR manager; you’re responsible for bringing in good, quality employees. You know how hard it can be to get dedicated, intelligent IT people in here. Having SQL Server in house will attract a more experienced crowd of applicants. Access is a desktop database tool, not an enterprise level database like SQL Server. Now, that’s no reason in itself to go out and spend $20,000 but what I’m getting at is, there are advantages coming out from all directions.”

Steven glanced at his watch casually. “Nine forty-five.” Plenty of time, he thought.

Janelle

'Indeed, the Access Database is just one file, but so is the SQL Database isn't it?', she asked.
'Only much larger?' surely it is easier to restore and access database from a copy if say there is a hardware failure from say, a head crash than it is to restore an SQL Directory, especially if the master database is corrupted'.

'I'm sorry' she apologised, 'but these are the things I am gonna get confronted with by
the board, I have to play devils advocate, you guys in IT have got to SELL the idea to them, and I've got to believe it's the most cost effective solution. We still looking at the schema designs, not to mention the replacement of the numerous queries encapsulated in the Access system, those would need porting to TRANSACT, that would mean more outsourcing to find people with sufficient skills to complete the task, we would need to appoint a DBA to administer it all, probably need a back up server thats another $20,000. On top of that there is all data cleansing, importing, testing we're probably looking at about 6 months work and a $ figure close to $200,000 inclusive of labor. Do you see why you need to SELL this to me?', she smiled pleasantly at him.

Steven

Steven nodded his head conceding the point.

"Well I hope I've given you some things to think about and take to the board." Leaning forward a bit over her desk he confided in her. “It sure is nice to be able to work with someone outside IT, who not only knows the business but the technology too.” He said, hoping it came out as a compliment.

The two talked, with Janelle leaning forward over the desk and Steven rested one arm on her desk casually. Her perfume filled his smells and it was divine. God she smells good.

He paused just a moment after his concession, then rolled the dice a bit and attempted to change the subject.

"So how you been doing otherwise? Things going alright, outside of work?" He asked in as casual of a manner as he could muster.

God I hope she doesn't think I'm a creep, Steven thought. It wasn't unusual for the two to make small talk, but they had never talked about personal things in their lives. He feared a cold shoulder was heading his way.

Janelle

Steven had changed the conversation, asking about her personel life. Not something she really want to discuss, least wise not at this moment.

'It's been a bit up and down, you know how it goes', she said. 'Is he making small talk', she thought to herself, 'surely not he far too professional to do anything like that'. Still he did appear to be gazing at her a little more intensely than usual.

A wick thought crossed her mind, perhaps she should tease him a little, to see how he responded. 'You know I split with James a couple of weeks ago', she said.

Steven appear to lean closer resting his arm onthe desk listening to her intently. 'I caught him with the young slut across the hall from our apartment', she continued parting her legs under the desk as wide as her skirt would allow. 'Anyway I kicked him out, told him to go and sponge of some other woman' she added.

She pushed her chair backwards slightly leaning away fro the table, purposely pulling the pile of sorted notes over the edge and causing them to tumble on to the floor beneath her desk .

'Oh shit!' she exclaimed, making a half attempt at bending forward to gather them up.

Steven

Janelle told her story about James, how he cheated on her and that she had kicked him out a couple weeks ago.

She leaned back in her chair, apparently comfortable with his query. Then, a healthy stack of important looking papers slipped off the desk between her legs to gather under her desk. Shaken from his intent gaze on Janelle’s face, he responded.

“Oh. I can help.” He said. Ducking his head under the table he was struck with an awful thought.

She’s going think I’m some pervert, so eager to get under her desk like this.

Nevertheless, the pile of papers was a mess so he gathered them up as quickly as he could. There were her feet, heels and black stockings.

“Oh man. Do I dare look?” Steven thought to himself, his mind racing his heart thumped like a hammer.

Last edited:
Janelle

She knew from his position that he would easily be able to view her panty clad crotch, keeping her leg wide open she edged forward on her seat and leaned over her chair to gather a few pieces of paper that had fallen to the side of it.

Sitting back up she called down to Steven, 'You ok under there' she jiggled her hips slightly in her seat, she felt slightly excited at the thought that he might just be looking up her skirt.

Steven

As Steven gathered up the last of the papers, he could see that Janelle leaned over to the side of her chair.

He dared a look; she wouldn't be able to tell. He shuffled the papers in his hands so it would sound like he was picking up papers and not leering up her stretchy black skirt. He ran his eyes up her legs, wrapped snugly in black pantyhose. There between her thighs he could see clearly her satiny crotch.

The paper shuffling noise stopped. “Is she wet? Is that what I’m seeing? Oh my god.” He thought. Steven caught just a hint of a smell that wafted by him as Janelle pulled herself up straight in the chair.

“She is wet. Oh god. What does this mean? I got to get out from under her desk. Sally will walk in and here and I’ll be under Janelle’s desk like a dirty old pervert or something. Janelle’s hips wiggled and Steven’s mouth dropped open and his eyes got as big as saucers.

Janelle called out his name, asking him if he was ‘alright’.

Steven swallowed his breath and shut his eyes tight. “Yeah, I got all the papers.”

Steven got out from under the desk quickly and with as much dignity as he could manage, which wasn’t much. “H-here, here are the p-papers.” He said haltingly, feeling like a fool. His face felt warm and he imagined he was blushing furiously. Coughing to clear the embarrassment from his voice, he felt very unprofessional. Maybe it will be all right; the moment had passed so quickly, just a few seconds. If he maintained some dignity this would blow over as nothing. He handed the papers back to Janelle with a smile, hoping he appeared nonchalant.

"I suppose I should be going, Tim needs some help in Accounting and I’ve got to get some things ready for the 10:30 meeting. Northside right?"

Janelle

She hadn't seen Steven lost for words before, he was always so confident. Now he was stammering like a nervous schoolboy. She knew instantly what he had seen, that thought had dampened her panties for the second time that day.

She smiled seductively at him veiwing the bulge in his pants which he had clearly not registered. 'hmmm' she thought to herself she had obviously not misjudged his signals. She rose from her chair dropping another sheet casually out of his sight as she did so it fluttered to the ground under her desk. She walked around the desk taking the papers from him and then said,

'oo, I think you missed one'

Steven

Janelle smiled back at Steven. It wasn't the kind of smile he'd seen from her before.

It was a smile dripping of wicked seduction.

He managed to smile back, though weakly, not sure where he stood now. Is this fucking happening to me? His mind raced.

Janelle pointed out that he had missed one, a piece of paper still under her desk.

“The tech industry is good in this area, I could find another job pretty easy. Worse come to worse.” Steven told himself.

He had a crazy thought, but he couldn’t ignore the signals or his lust for her. With that thought in mind, he convinced himself to act upon her next pass.

"Oh, yeah. Huh." He mumbled. Steven got down on one knee beside Janelle and reached for the stray piece of paper. It was then that he realized of course, his hard-on was raging. There would be no way he could hide it in these gray dress pants, not like you could get away with it in a pair of jeans. What the hell am I going to do?

Janelle

She had him almost where she wanted him, kneeling, albeit on one knee, before her. His face a little higher than she would have liked but those were the breaks.

As he ducked under the desk to retreive the peice of paper, she raised her left foot quickly, placing it on her desk almost straddling him. Her skirt had rode up around her waist in the process revealing her black underwear and stockings. She knew she could feel her own dampness spreading through the material as she anticipated the next few seconds.

Steven

Steven retrieved the paper from under the desk. As he did, Janelle moved, still close by. "What now?" He thought.

He could tell something was up, as he pulled his head out from under the desk, a shadow passed across his eyes.

Looking up from under the desk, there before his eyes was the glorious Janelle. On leg hiked up on her desk, her skirt pushed up over one thigh. Her delicious black, satin panties in full view.

She was wet, that much was obvious. Even some moistness could be seen seeping through her pantyhose. He looked up into those beautiful eyes, her gaze inviting, even urging. Steven wasn’t going to turn down this opportunity, no fucking way.

Their eyes met. He mouthed a wordless answer, one that hardly needed being said:

I – Want – You – So – Bad

His eyes darted to the half-open door to the office. No one could see, unless they walked right in. My god, that could happen. Then it occurred to him. Who’s going to fire him, the HR Manager?

From one knee, between her supple legs, Steven ran his hand up her leg, then up her thigh. Crouching beneath her raised skirt, he dipped his head between her thighs. He licked that spot of wetness that seeped through her panty hose, between the crease of her panties and inner thigh.

Janelle responded, her hips moving against him. Steven put his mouth squarely between her thighs and kissed her mound through those satin panties. Her mound moved to push up in his face as he placed the lingering and firm kiss. The moistness coming through the panties coated Steven’s lips.

“I just kissed my fucking HR Manager’s pussy.” Steven’s head spun wildly, the very scary and thrilling thoughts churned him all up inside.

'What am I doing?', she thought to herself, 'This is so wrong. An abuse of my position'.

Still it felt good, seeing this man kneeling before her, kissing her hot sex through the sensusous material. He had tasted her now, he would be craving for more. Although she could see from her position she knew his previously erect manhood would be straining in his underwear, she even pictured the hint of moisture leaking from it's tip, the thought lingered in her head.

Steven's face looked up at her, his lips moving without speaking, she understood.

'You bad boy', she whispered softly, running her fingers softly through his hair. 'I know you do', she replied softly in answer to his statement. ' But not here, not now', she continued pulling his face to her mound to allow him to taste her essence once more before lowering her leg to the floor and stepping back from him.

Steven

Janelle's whispering reply to his mouthed words ran through him like fire. 'You bad boy' she had said. Steven almost crumbled inside with desire for the hot, sexy, intelligent woman before him.

Janelle lowered her leg and Steven stood up from his crouch, as best as he could. He was raging, his cock hard and pushing out from under his pants. He nodded wordlessly, Janelle saying that they shouldn’t, not here and not now. Steven moved to the window overlooking the metropolis, his back to the door. He took deep breaths and attempted to calm himself and let his hard-on recede.

He looked at his watch. “10:10”. Time to go he thought. If anything I cannot let this jeopardize my standing here at the company. That would mean an end to any future encounters with Janelle.

Relaxing now he turned back to Janelle. “I should be going.” He said quietly.

“Tim needs help, and we both need to prepare for the meeting.” Steven said, as he hurried out of her office, berating himself for feeling ashamed. Why should I be ashamed? The woman obviously wants me, if for nothing else than for a one time encounter. I’ll go along with that!

He could never think of Janelle in the same way again. He fantasized of her sure, but now incredibly, she had made the move and the possibilities were mind-boggling.

Janelle

She adjusted her skirt, following him to the door she said ' I see you in the meeting'

Looking around the door she asked her secretary, 'Did you get that McKensie File yet Sally'

The girl looked up from her desk and replied, 'I have it here, I didn't want to disturb you whilst Steven was with you', she continued.

'Shit!', she thought to herself, realising her door hadn't been fully closed. 'I wonder if she saw anything'.

She took the folder form the girl thanking her and returned to her office.

She finished up a few tasks and then left for the meeting room. Instructing her secretary to take any calls in her absence she headed for the restroom. She need to do something before the meeting.

Entering the a small cubicle she quickly removed her sticky underwear, and folded them carefully into a neat triangle wrapping the side over the gusset to keep her moisture inside.

Having completed her task we headed for the meeting room, Steven was already there his jacket draped over the back of the chair. She took a seat to the left of him, smiling pleasantly.

Several other people were also present, the IT Director and a couple of people from Finance she had met a couple of time previously.

Steven

Steven stopped by Tim's cube before heading to the meeting. Fortunately the problem was easily resolved and he was glad to be of help so quickly.

Steven headed into the conference room and took his seat. Don the IT manager was there and they greeted each other. Eric the network administrator was there along with two others from Finance. Steven shuffled through some notes he had made for the meeting and sipped his coffee while the others chatted.

Janelle came into the conference room at 10:30 AM and sat down beside him. He smiled back to her in response, once again professional and business-like. Of course, now the two had a secret. Something so scandalous it made Steven laugh inside. I do so love working here! He thought.

Don started the meeting and set it’s agenda. The meeting’s goal was to discuss the practicality of bringing in SQL Server in house, discuss the costs as well as the technology benefits. The meeting was to last an hour. Like all meetings it would go beyond an hour he was sure. Then it would be lunchtime, so the day should go by quickly.

Don and the Finance people were discussing the monetary hurdles of bringing in the enterprise database. Steven contributed what he could, as did Janelle. Sitting beside Janelle, Steven could smell her perfume, which only could bring back images of their encounter in her office. God he had to get this out of his mind for awhile at least!

Janelle

Don Kebers had opened the meeting, Janelle as was usual had offered to minute the meeting. Sipping her coffee as she listened to the opening remarks and jotting them down efficiently in shorthand as he spoke almost not having to glance at her pad, she kept a perfect composure giving not a hint of her activities earlier that morning in her office. The desire to reach under the desk and squeeze Steven thigh however hovered in her thoughts.

'Perhaps it might be useful if Steven runs though the architecture on the white board, she offered, that might give us a better insight into the benifits and scope of the proposal.

She looked at Steven and smiled.

He rose and began his explaination, all heads turned to listen and study the diagrams he was presenting on the large board at the the end of the room.

Seeing her opportunity Janelle reached into her own pocket and deftly deposited her 'gift' in Steven's jacket pocket, carefully replacing the small flap that cover it. She continued to take notes and listened to the explaination he had offered earlier.

The meeting played out with a decision to review the discussion. Janelle offered to get the minutes typed out for the end of day and they decided to arrange a second meeting for the beginning of the following week. Allowing the Dev team time to put a demonstartion of the propoasl together.

She checked her watch nearly noon, she remembered her Lunch appointment with McKensie and made her appologies before leaving.

'Stop by later afternoon Steven if you have time, there are one or two things I haven't yet fully got my head around with all this perhaps you'll be able to help me get a better grasp of some of the finer points and maybe fill me in on a couple of other places that need some attention. Anytime after 2,30 is good, my diary is clear'

Last edited:
Back