Pics of Caliber! (but mostly his girlfriend)

Caliber

Really Experienced
So me and my girlfriend got together with her webcam and took some pics recently. She'd been tempted to do so ever since I told her about this forum, but shes really shy.

But heres the first pic ...

Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

• boob03.jpg
    boob03.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 4,146
Heres another. She has such beautiful tits!

Attachments

• boobs04.jpg
    boobs04.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,781
Any why not a sexy ass?

If you all like, I'll put some more up soon.

Attachments

• butt02.jpg
    butt02.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,694
Caliber said:
So me and my girlfriend got together with her webcam and took some pics recently. She'd been tempted to do so ever since I told her about this forum, but shes really shy.

But heres the first pic ...

Hope you all enjoy!
Lovely, Lovely, such kissable Titties! I'd sure like to get my lips on those fantastic titties! Great Ass too! Would love to see her spread her legs a little too!! Please keep posting...Bob

Shes really an exhibitionist but shes too embarassed to come and post here. But she will be reading it.

Maybe if you guys can coax her out, you can get some of her beautiful face. ;)

Great

The pics so far are great. She does have the most luscious looking titties and ass. I would love to play with them and lick my way from one end of her to the other. I hope she will post more and show us ALL of her lovely places to lick and play. :p :p

Caliber said:
Shes really an exhibitionist but shes too embarassed to come and post here. But she will be reading it.

Maybe if you guys can coax her out, you can get some of her beautiful face. ;)

:rose: :rose: :rose: SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!:rose: :rose: :rose:

OK, here's my coaxing..........

<<<<<-----bringing your sexy wife, candy, flowers, jewelery, sugar cubes, cards, knee pads, new car...................

Caliber said:
Any why not a sexy ass?

If you all like, I'll put some more up soon.
Very nice pics Caliber , your girlfriend has got lovely boobs
would definetly like to see some more of her:)

Unfortunetly she isn't feeling good today. :(

Shes anxious to come look at this thread though. The idea of everyone looking at her naked body ...

Lets just say shes excited.

Since several of you asked ...

Attachments

• lie01.jpg
    lie01.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,335
And heres another shot from when she was on her knees.

Is there any wonder its one of my favorite positions?

Attachments

• picture 68.jpg
    picture 68.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,093
kelley&tracy said:
:rose: :rose: :rose: SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!:rose: :rose: :rose:

OK, here's my coaxing..........

<<<<<-----bringing your sexy wife, candy, flowers, jewelery, sugar cubes, cards, knee pads, new car...................

What an interesting assortment of gifts. I think she'll particularly like the car as she currently is lacking in that department.

I love your sig by the way. Lol. :D

Re: Re: Pics of Caliber! (but mostly his girlfriend)

Hotstud1000 said:
Lovely, Lovely, such kissable Titties! I'd sure like to get my lips on those fantastic titties! Great Ass too! Would love to see her spread her legs a little too!! Please keep posting...Bob

I admit it was her beautiful breasts which first grabbed my attention when I met her.

And do you believe they'be grown since then. And that they still are? :eek:

I guess just more for me to love. ;) :D :p

tin_tinr said:
Very nice pics Caliber , your girlfriend has got lovely boobs
would definetly like to see some more of her:)

Thanks tin_tinr. I checked out some of the threads in your sig. You have a lovely wife yourself. ;)

Hope you like the two new ones.

Caliber said:
Thanks tin_tinr. I checked out some of the threads in your sig. You have a lovely wife yourself. ;)

Hope you like the two new ones.
Oh yes Caliber i certainly do like the new pics
And I hope your g/f gets better real soon

Sweet, Luscius Pussy!

Caliber said:
Unfortunetly she isn't feeling good today. :(

Shes anxious to come look at this thread though. The idea of everyone looking at her naked body ...

Lets just say shes excited.

Since several of you asked ...
Thanks for a couple more great pics...Love this one with her lovely, so kissable Pussy revealed! So very Luscious! Love that great Labia! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Would be great to kiss her wonderful LIPS! How about a cream pie pic? Would love it! BOB

Hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to enhance one of your pics. I just had to shed a little light on the exact spot that I needed to bury my face in!;)

Attachments

• lilbitbetter.jpg
    lilbitbetter.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,400
You Are Doing Fine

Caliber said:

I hope she finds reading the comments exciting! Her body sure makes us excited! :cool:

Welcome to LIt... "The Most Addictive Place on Earth."

your lady is gorgous and should be an exhibitionist - with a body like that it would be a crime to keep it to herself (you lucky man!)

Great pics. They're a little fuzzy, but the subject matter is great. Want size are those tits anyway?

Her first post. How cute. Believe it or not they're 40Es. And they're all mine! Mwahahaha! :D

I think I'll get a grab right now ...

Back