Ladies Of Colour

FRENCHIE44T

Lover of oral sex
I feel that not enough is said about this subject. I am a guy who likes Ladies of colour and all types of race. Have you had an Interactual relationship with someone of the opposite colour???

When I was younger, I was seeing an african woman and we really hit it off well for quite a long time. We went out to clubs & pubs most of the time without any problems. If I could do it again now, I most certainly would

I would like to hear other peoples experiences and stories. Feel free to have your say

Last edited:
FRENCHIE44T said:
I feel that not enough is said about this subject. I am a guy who likes Ladies of colour and all types of race. Have you had an Intreactual relationship with someone of the opposite colour???

When I was younger, I was seeing an african woman and we really hit it off well for quite a long time. We went out to clubs & pubs most of the time without any problems. If I could do it again now, I most certainly would

I would like to hear other peoples experiences and stories. Feel free to have your say

As Black woman, I can say that I am alwasy surprised by the number of men of different races that approach me. While I have never been in a relationship with someone outside of my race, the possibilty exists. I have never discounted some one based on race.

I've dated one girl...well...don't know if you consider it DATING...but we "got together"...that was "colored." She was alot different than the woman I had previously been with in many different ways. I didn't find it better or worse, just interesting.
Brinky

Thank You

Thank you very much for your comments ladies, it is always interesting to hear other peoples views and hope that more people leave posts on this thread:) :D

Re: Thank You

FRENCHIE44T said:
Thank you very much for your comments ladies, it is always interesting to hear other peoples views and hope that more people leave posts on this thread:) :D

Re: Thank You

FRENCHIE44T said:

You are welcome, I would love to hear what other people have to say also.

Re: Re: Thank You

pecan9676 said:
You are welcome, I would love to hear what other people have to say also.

So would I if they would post on here

Ladies of Colour

I think ladies like this are much better than white women in every respect. I would rather go out with a coloured woman than a white woman. Better style, better features, better figure, in fact better everything.
Anyone who says any different is off their head, you are missing out on something special. Try it you'll like it. :p :p :p :p

Re: Ladies of Colour

billy69 said:
I think ladies like this are much better than white women in every respect. I would rather go out with a coloured woman than a white woman. Better style, better features, better figure, in fact better everything.
Anyone who says any different is off their head, you are missing out on something special. Try it you'll like it. :p :p :p :p

Yes billy69 I quite agree with you on that, women of colour are very desirable indeed. Very nice

FRENCHIE..........it is nice to see that you have started a thread here on Lit. Interesting topic too I might add.

I have never dated anyone outside of my race, but in the past year or so have wanted to. I have met several men of colour, and find them to be very interesting, sensual, caring, and down right YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would give you my 2 cents worth!!!

Hugs and Licks..........Puddin

Thanks

Puddin36 said:
FRENCHIE..........it is nice to see that you have started a thread here on Lit. Interesting topic too I might add.

I have never dated anyone outside of my race, but in the past year or so have wanted to. I have met several men of colour, and find them to be very interesting, sensual, caring, and down right YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would give you my 2 cents worth!!!

Puddin' you can give me as much worth as you like. I am very interested on this subject and the more people who post on here the better. Keep it up...........

Ladies and gents any race or creed or colour, post your views :)

Last edited:
Re: Thanks

FRENCHIE44T said:
Puddin' you can give me as much worth as you like. I am very interested on this subject and the more people who post on here the better. Keep it up...........

Bump

Re: Thanks

FRENCHIE44T said:

Bump

Hello Frenchie......thanks for the comments. I haven't been avoiding the thread, I have been out of town and very busy with mom duties.

BTW........did you ever get that boat built?????

Puddin36 said:
Hello Frenchie......thanks for the comments. I haven't been avoiding the thread, I have been out of town and very busy with mom duties.

BTW........did you ever get that boat built?????

Hello Puddin, How are you??

No worries, your life comes first my dear, I understand, look after the little ones first

As for the boat, no go, might be a plane instead.

I tried to PM you but your PM inbox is full I think

I'm not sure if the black transexauls I have been with count as females or males; but they were both fantastic, with luscious lips, firm breasts, and stiff ebony shafts. They were very open to giving all the pleasure I wanted; since I gave them all the pleasure they wanted.

It's neat the way that wokrs, regardless of color.

Re: .

FRENCHIE44T said:

Hi Frenchie:) :kiss: Since you posed that question,I guess I just as well answer it. Did I ever have a Relationship other then my own colour? No I didnt,although People have tried to push me in to things I didnt really desire at the time. If I ever did my preference would lean more torwards an Asian Person and desirably a Women if I had a choice.

Re: Re: .

Dumpling said:
Hi Frenchie:) :kiss: Since you posed that question,I guess I just as well answer it. Did I ever have a Relationship other then my own colour? No I didnt,although People have tried to push me in to things I didnt really desire at the time. If I ever did my preference would lean more torwards an Asian Person and desirably a Women if I had a choice.

Well when you find her I'll cum and join you both. :p :p :kiss:

I am highly attracted to women and men of a different colour and culture. For men i am deeply attracted to black men, for so many reasons including the skin contrast for sexy.

But like Dumpling when it comes to women i prefer Asians, some of the most beautiful women in the world:)

ImmortaleAmante said:
I am highly attracted to women and men of a different colour and culture. For men i am deeply attracted to black men, for so many reasons including the skin contrast for sexy.

But like Dumpling when it comes to women i prefer Asians, some of the most beautiful women in the world:)

I dont know what it is, but after African/West Indian, Aisian Women cum next on my list. But dont get me wrong, I like all women of all Races, colours & creeds. WOW.

So many women, So little time........................

ive been with a black girl for a while now (im white) and its great because there are even more diffrent things for us to do with each other. One thing thats interesting when looking at girls of diffrent cultures and races is they have diffrent understanding of what men what. Some girls think guys want big butts, or small buts, massive tits or normal tits, and more.

thats actualy one of the funnier topics with my girl now, she always complains that her butt isint big enough, but its a great ass.

its also nice to have someone who has diffrent interests, i got to take her to her first rock show, she took me to some dance clubs ( i know it sounds so sterotypical, but hey im a white boy from the midwest). the other good thing about it is, girls who like dancing are much better in bed then girls who wont dance, im not saying all black girls dance and white ones dont. But mine does, and im doing quite well.

thejokker said:
ive been with a black girl for a while now (im white) and its great because there are even more diffrent things for us to do with each other. One thing thats interesting when looking at girls of diffrent cultures and races is they have diffrent understanding of what men what. Some girls think guys want big butts, or small buts, massive tits or normal tits, and more.

thats actualy one of the funnier topics with my girl now, she always complains that her butt isint big enough, but its a great ass.

its also nice to have someone who has diffrent interests, i got to take her to her first rock show, she took me to some dance clubs ( i know it sounds so sterotypical, but hey im a white boy from the midwest). the other good thing about it is, girls who like dancing are much better in bed then girls who wont dance, im not saying all black girls dance and white ones dont. But mine does, and im doing quite well.

Firstly, thanks for posting on here, not many people seem to find it, also wanted to say "You lucky thing" I wish I was in your shoes. I am in mid - life now, married with a kid but wish I was at least 25 again so I could make different choices in life and end up like you have and then I'd be happy.

I have to say I am surprised that there are not more people posting to this thread but maybe it is because they fear offending some one. I for one am not elimating any one from the dating pool based on race. Today it is hard enough to find someone who is able to treat you decently. If he was green with purple spots and is good to me then damn what the world thinks.

Back