Tonight I speak my thoughts
to the man outside my window:
Sweet man, what becomes of once,
if I gave you a taste, a date
ice cream foreplay a simile
for your kiss?
Let's collapse this distance
in between heaven and hell. Love me,
love my dirty mind, cheap
pizza, and expensive champagne.
No one does you better.
And the definition of better
is to write a haiku of your face.
Survivor Poetry Contest
Bonus Round Challenge #2: Masquerade (Cento)
Titles used, with author:
1. "Reverse Masquerade" by dr_mabeuse
2. "Tonight I speak my thoughts" by Tristesse2
3. "To The Man Outside My Window" by champagne1982
4. "Sweet Man" by Recidiva
5. "what becomes of once" by Liar
6. "If I gave you a taste" by RhymeFairy
7. "a date at baskin robbins" by dorksicle
8. "ice cream foreplay" by sophia jane
9. "A Simile for Your Kiss" by Cordelia
10. "lets collapse this distance" by steve porter
11. "In between Heaven and Hell" by cward2
12. "Love Me, Love my Dirty Mind" by LittleMinna
13. "Cheap Pizza & Expensive Champagne" by RisiaSkye
14. "No One Does You Better" by JUDO
15. "And The Definition Of Better Is" by dorksicle
16. "to write a haiku of your face" by Kaishaku