00065 Ryan and Margolis Ch. 01

Story Info
An uncanny matchmaker.
1.9k words
3.53
22.2k
4
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

A Gay Pride is being organized, and the chairpersons of the Lesbian and of the Gay association are in a quandary: both male and female Pride-goers are an odd number, and the hotel they're going to spend the night in charges ludicrous amounts for single bedrooms.

"We may ask the hotel to put an additional bed into two bedrooms, in order to accommodate for these two participants," the chairman suggests, but the chairwoman replies, "No dear, we women aren't into threesomes."

"But we can't make them sleep into the same bedroom! You know that Ryan is just gay-friendly, and a self-avowed breast-worshipper!"

"But he has also been claiming that his dearth of sexual activity has eventually made him impotent. Even though Margolis has the largest bust in our association, he may not be able to harm her."

"What if he takes Cialis before going to bed?"

"What if he's taken by surprise and he can't?"

"He may get angry at us."

"We're supposed to be his friends, not his matchmakers. He'll understand."

"Will Margolis understand?"

Margolis actually understands, but she asks, "Should I wear iron panties?"

"Cream panties would be better," the chairman answers, "Since he's lactose intolerant, he may not lick them away."

So the chairpersons pretend that Margolis is to sleep with the chartered bus driver (who is supposed to be a woman), and Ryan alone -- lest he may disturb the scheduled orgies :-)

In the meantime Ryan receives an important e-mail: his application as a sperm donor has been accepted, and as he sees that one of the sperm bank branches is located in the same city he's going to for the Gay Pride, he thinks, "Wonderful -- I can take advantage of the Gay Pride to save a train ticket."

When the party goes to the Pride, the bus driver is actually a male, and when Ryan has to buy an antihypertensive drug at a pharmacy, the chairwoman warily follows him pretending she has to buy some sanitary towels -- but as a matter of fact she's checking which drugs he's really buying.

But, curiously enough, Margolis is sitting beside Ryan in the bus, and cheerfully talks with him.

They talk about gender studies, literature, psychology, history, library science, art and queer artists like Michelangelo, Raffaello, Leonardo, and the like.

When they stop at a motorway restaurant, Ryan invites her to a coffee, and she accepts -- but Margolis only displays sympathy and friendship.

When they arrive at the hotel, Margolis tells Ryan, "I have something to fix at the reception -- you can go to the bedroom, have a shower and go to bed in the meantime".

Ryan wonders why does she speak as if he shared the bedroom with him, but says nothing; once he's done with his personal hygiene, he gets into the double bed with just his boxer shorts on -- it's summer, and he thinks he'll sleep alone.

A few minutes later, Margolis enters, and Ryan says, "Darling, you must have entered the wrong room".

"No, Ryan," Margolis smiles while sitting on the bed and showing him the chip card, "This is our room."

"Oh! Welcome here. Had I known that, I wouldn't have let you see me nearly naked."

"I'm a doctor. Naked people don't upset me."

"But, why did you pretend that you were going to sleep elsewhere?"

"Because we didn't want you to take harmful medication in advance."

"Which medication?"

Margolis giggles, nears to his ear, pressing her breasts against his shoulder, and says, "Cialis."

Ryan giggles in turn and says, "Margolis, I'm only telling you once: Cialis is unnecessary to make love with you. But since you don't want it, I won't ask for it".

"I hope you'll keep your word. Ok, it's time to have a shower and have a good night's rest."

It won't be a good night's rest for Ryan: Margolis hasn't brought a nightgown to wear, and her lacy underwear lets Ryan take a good look at her curves -- he even musters the courage to ask, "Margolis ..."

"What's the matter?"

"Can I ask your bra size?"

"The chairwoman has just lost her bet. She thought you would never ask."

"Sorry."

"42J. What are you doing with that?"

"Nothing. Just fantasizing."

"Good night."

"Have you ever slept with a man?"

"I'm gender-blind. Actually, I have, but I don't classify people into 'males' and 'females'. What about you?"

"Just with women."

"Have you ever had a long-lasting relationship with them?"

"No. I'm unable to connect with women."

"A short-term relationship? Or just a fling?"

"I've had some. But I'm now despairing to find my soul mate."

"You may find her. But telling everybody that you are so sex-starved that you can't have an erection without Cialis won't help."

"I don't think I could be a good partner or a good parent."

"I don't know. Sorry I can't be more helpful."

"Thanks a lot for listening."

"You're welcome, Ryan."

The cellphone alarm goes off, and Ryan tells Margolis, "I'm sorry, Margolis, but I have an appointment now. I have to dress and then take a cab."

"Do you have to meet a woman?"

"Not really. I'm going to donate semen."

"What?"

"I'll tell you later. I must be at the sperm bank in time. Take care."

"I lied. My actual bra size is 40K. You can look at it yourself," Margolis says while removing her own bra and handing it over to Ryan, and keeping her tits and nipples in full sight, with hands on hips.

Ryan puts the bra between his eyes and her boobs, avoiding to obstruct his line of sight, barely manages to find the label on the bra back and reads, "Yes, you're a 40K. I wish you were my wife!"

"Go and discharge your duty, private Ryan!" Margolis says, while nearing him, taking the bra from his hands, and rubbing the tits against his arms.

Ryan does just that, and when he comes back, after one of the biggest orgasms in his life, he finds Margolis in bed, but still awake, perusing her mail through an iPad 2.

"Has everything gone OK?" she asks.

"Yes. Thanks for your help," Ryan says while removing all his garments except his boxer shorts.

"You're welcome. You give semen, I'm going to be inseminated as I want to bear a child. I felt bound to help you."

"Ah. Since you're bisexual, why don't you just seek a man?"

"Because I haven't found a man devoid of male-chauvinist crap so far. I can sleep with such a guy, but I won't trust my children to him. Better to raise them alone -- or with a suitable lesbian partner."

"And the main reason I donate semen instead of chasing woman is that I'm afraid I'll be a bad father."

"You might be better than most parents -- you admit you aren't perfect."

"Thanks. Which sperm donor did you choose from the catalog?"

"The one who impressed me most was a man whose body was far from outstanding, but revealed a lot of candor in his audio-interview -- and even took the pains to tell us which women he'd like to take his semen in."

"Semen donors aren't supposed to do that. They should only donate out of kindness, and a truly generous man doesn't mind who's going to profit from his alms."

"You're right, but such a 'kindness' is dehumanizing -- it's as if the man couldn't care less about the mothers his children will have, and he only regarded us as 'wombs'. My donor's fantasizing about the best mom somewhat moved me, and I decided to try him."

"When will you be inseminated?"

"Next week. Aren't you curious to know what has moved me?"

"I think I already know that. The donor said that he wasn't gay himself, but he was a committed LGBT activist; and since he'd been so unlucky as never to find his soul mate, he's giving all his heart, all his life, all his might to the LGBT movement in order to help people constrained by unjust laws and social homophobia to live a free and proud sexuality.

He admits that his temperament is really excitable, and therefore his offspring needs a balanced and nurturing family to thrive and reward their parents in terms of intelligence and empathy; he is not gay himself, but he may become gender-blind with time ..."

Maroglis is astonished and interrupts him, "... Since homosexuality is not less inheritable than intelligence, he needs an open-minded, witty, intelligent, learned mom -- and since he's also always hungry, a big bust would help a lot.

The best candidate would be a lesbian, or better, a butch, since he's attracted to them. Race and ethnicity won't mind, but he has a slight preference for Judaism, even though he isn't Jewish himself."

They end up the recitation of the interview by laughing and hugging each other; Margolis says, "I noticed that you weren't the stereotypical straight male, and more intelligent than most, even though I didn't realize that you were my favorite semen donor."

"And I'm the happiest man in the world: the woman closest to my soul mate ideal wants to bear a child with me!"

"And not necessarily through a test tube!"

"What you mean?"

Margolis removes Ryan's panties, strokes his dick and remarks, "It's quite big! And fully functional! You love big tits, I love large cocks also."

Ryan strokes her shoulders, her neck and her cheeks, bends her head upwards, puts his lips on hers and they have a French kiss.

As they hug, Ryan removes Margolis' bra, she removes her own panties and asks, "Are you hungry, naughty boy?"

Ryan doesn't answer; he kneels down and begins licking the hairy twat of Margolis, bringing her to pleasure, and making her lie on the bed; he spreads her legs wide open and penetrates her making her squeal of pleasure.

He has a very long fuse, and he keeps throbbing for more than an hour before ejaculating; when he does, Margolis hugs him and tells him, "You're better than most men and even some women I've slept with!"

"Perhaps because you're really attractive. I haven't met a woman prettier than you before -- not to speak about your intelligence, wit, open-mindedness. I've apparently described you in my ideal semen receiver curriculum!"

Margolis doesn't answer; she keeps kissing Ryan's body, and he eventually bends over her and begins sucking her right nipple. Margolis loves that, and as he arouses her by suckling, she fondles his cock really hard, until she says, "Make love again, and I'll let you suck my left nipple."

Ryan does that -- but his ejaculatory latence grows to two hours, and when he's done suckling Margolis' left tit it's half past midnight.

"I'd like to go on," Margolis says, "But a Gay Pride Parade is really tiring."

"Ok, Margolis," Ryan says, kisses her and they fall asleep hugging each other.

In the morning they have a shower, make love again, repeat the shower, and walk in the parade hand-in-hand; Margolis bears the poster, "Some women are lesbians -- get used to it," while Ryan bears, "I'm not lesbian -- my girlfriend is."

Lots of people giggle at Ryan and Margolis, who don't notice them, since they're busy talking about the children they're about to have together -- and the chairpersons of their LGBT associations wonder what has turned them into a couple.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers