011 - Dissidia Final Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back, Zidane let out a hearty sigh and tried to catch his breath as Prishe continued milking his deflating dick. He opened his eyes a moment later, finally noticing Terra, her fingers still playing with her blossom. "Hey, beautiful," he panted, "Did you enjoy the show? If you give me a second, I can guarantee you a one-on-one experience, instead of just watching from the sidelines. Or better yet...." He looked down at Prishe, the girl lapping up the remainder of his cream from his cock. Meeting his gaze, she looked at him inquisitively, before grinning and realizing what he had in mind. They smiled to each other and then turned back to Terra with a proposition: "You don't mind a threesome, do you?"

The half-Esper blushed at the thought of doing THAT with another girl...though she was somewhat curious as well. "I...I don't mind. I kind of wanted to..." she murmured, looking Prishe over contemplatively. Prishe got up from in between Zidane's legs and made her way over to the stammering, young woman. She gave a seductive smile, leaning in close to the shy girl. "Wanted to what, Terra?" Prishe slid behind Terra's still body and pressed her form against the woman's back, placing her hands on her shoulders and leaning her face next to Terra's ear. "Be with another woman?"

If Terra could have turned any redder, she would've turned purple. She buried her face in her hands and shook, unable to answer the question. Gently, the Elvaan took ahold of Terra's hands and lowered them, before gripping Terra's chin, turning the girl's head to meet her own. Slowly, Prishe brought her lips to Terra's and they kissed, planting mild pecks on each other's lips. Being the bolder of the two, the older girl pressed her chest against Terra's, her tongue poking into the other girl's mouth. The Esper-girl didn't resist, pressing her own tongue forward to meet Prishe's, her hands sliding over the girl's ebony skin. Zidane, finally finding the strength back in his leg, made his way over to the two women.

Entranced and moaning from the other woman's attentions, Terra failed to notice the boy's approach until he attached his lips against her unprotected neck. Shocked and surprised by the sudden intruder, Terra stumbled back a foot and tried to catch her breath. The other two giggled at her response, before advancing on her from both sides. Terra covered her chest shyly, feeling a bit self-conscious about her nude state now that she was the center of attention. "Hey, hey, stop hiding the goods," Prishe cackled, pulling the smaller girl's hands away, eliciting a squeak from Terra. "It's not like we don't see you naked every time you Trance out on us, anyway." Zidane took the opportunity to grab an edge of the towel, pulling it to the ground and leaving Terra completely naked in front of her companions.

Both surveyed Terra over, paying close attention to her strong form, her small but firm and enticing breasts, and especially the small tuft of blonde hair between her legs. Zidane whistled and Prishe licked her lips at the bountiful sight before them. As if on cue, they both advanced on Terra and softly gripped a breast each, bringing their mouths forward, enveloping both nipples simultaneously in their mouths.

Terra let out a heady sigh as her companions paid her nipples special attention, their hands roaming her luscious body. She placed a hand on the back of each of their heads, urging them to do more, which they were happy to oblige. Nipping and biting the flesh on and around the nipple, Zidane and Prishe continued to push Terra's threshold of pleasure upward and onward. They made eye contact with each other and nodded, an interaction Terra didn't miss. Prishe continued pleasing the nipple she had in her mouth, while Zidane moved down to between Terra's legs. Terra cooed anxiously, fully aware of what was about to happen.

Zidane gripped Terra's ass and pulled her forward until her virgin sex was directly in front of his mouth. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, directing it into Terra's pussy. The girl let out a yelp as he began to lick her innards, Prishe gripping the abandoned breast and playing with it. Terra's moans began increasing in volume and intensity, the Esper-girl throwing her head back and gripping the boy's face, pushing it as far into her groin as he could handle. Her hips began moving on their own, bucking against his tongue as she tried to intensify her pleasure. Zidane, ready to send her over the edge, slid two fingers into Terra's glistening mound, the girl crying out as her first assisted orgasm racked her body.

Both Zidane and Prishe held onto Terra as she swayed, her orgasm rippling through her body. When she finally felt the last waves leave her, the blonde eased herself down onto Zidane's chest and just laid there for a moment, profusely thanking the two. After a moment Terra blinked, feeling something hard poking against one of her legs. She looked down, the boy's length fully erect again. She gave him an inquisitive look, which Zidane returned with a small smile. "It's there if you want it." Terra, deciding to be bold for once, slid her body down until her hips were almost even with Zidane's, her face alight with eagerness.

Terra lifted her hips up and tried to insert Zidane's dick into her pussy, but her inexperience made her motions a bit awkward. Prishe, deciding to offer her assistance, gave Terra a gentle swat on the butt before easing her hips back. The Elvaan-girl took the cock in her hand and enveloped her mouth around it, sucking the boy off rapidly. The boy moaned as she bobbed her head on the organ, pulling away once it was glistening wet with her salivations. She then turned her attention to Terra's pussy, her tongue trailing over the girl's lips. It wasn't too long before she was gushing again, both teens more than eager to continue.

With one hand gripping Zidane's length, and her other hand pushing Terra's hip, Prishe finally guided the two together, helping ease Terra down onto Zidane's shaft. "So tight and warm," Zidane grunted out, pushing his hips up to meet hers. Terra simply groaned, her body overwhelmed by this new sensation. Prishe helped the two build a slow rhythm of grinding and pushing until Terra was sliding comfortably over the genome's dick. She would rise herself up to the tip and then thrust down as far as she could. Satisfied that they'd be able to handle things from there on, Prishe knelt down in between the two, her face aligned with their genitals. "Don't mind me," she purred, her tongue sliding over the boy's balls. She wiggled her tongue, teasing the cum-storing sacs, before tracing her tongue up his shaft and plunging it into the blonde girl's dripping pussy. She continued her ministrations, teasing them both in between thrusts.

Whether it was from Terra's tightness or Prishe's licks against his scrotum, or a combination of the two, whatever the case, soon after they started humping, Zidane felt himself ready to cum again. "Terra, I'm gonna...uugghh. I gotta pull out!" She gripped his face between her two hands and looked tenderly into his face, her hips pinning him to the ground as she continued thrusting. "It's okay; cum as much as you want." That was all it took for Zidane; he gripped Terra's hips, thrust harshly, and cried out as he emptied his seed into Terra's womb. The blonde girl was flushed, her mind cloudy; she probably wouldn't have let him cum inside had she been in her right mind, but the feeling of impending orgasm chased away all thoughts of such things.

He continued thrusting, his hips slapping softer against her as he emptied his rejuvenated balls. With each thrust Terra felt another orgasm coming on. "More!" she cooed. "More!" Unfortunately, Zidane was softening inside her and she was still not close enough to achieve orgasm. Terra whimpered softly for the denied orgasm, grinding her hips roughly against Zidane in an attempt to stimulate him back to his full length. Zidane moaned in protest, his sensitive organ aching from her ministrations. "H-hey...gimme a second," he gasped. A pair of arm wrapped around Terra from behind, hoisting her off of Zidane and placing her on her back in the grass. Prishe smiled down at her, leaning close and whispering into her ear, "I'll help you finish." With that, she slinked down to Terra's thigh and slipped her head between Terra's legs, licking Terra, with full intent on getting her off quickly.

She probed Terra's insides with her tongue thoroughly and savagely, tasting Zidane's essence and enjoying the vibrations signaling the Esper girl's on-coming orgasm. Terra rode Prishe's tongue, her eyes wide as she got closer to release. Small shivers went through her body as the Elvaan lapped at her clit, the elder girl's tongue tickling at her labia, her toes clenching from the stimulation. She arched her back and let out a cry of ecstasy, her cum and Zidane's gushing into the purple haired girl's waiting mouth. Prishe caught the flow in her mouth, the tangy mixture of her lovers' union filling it entirely. She swallowed it all, before leaning on her back, a big smile on her pretty face. "Mmmm," she purred, her chin dripping with Zidane and Terra's juices. "Better than Rolanberries." That brought a laugh from all three lovers. When the laughing subsided, Prishe helped Terra to a sitting position next to Zidane, the two cuddling next to each other in the cold air. "Sit back and watch," the ebony girl giggled.

Prishe turned her back to both of her companions and started a slow gyrating dance, moving to a rhythm that only her body could hear. Her hands traced sensually over her pert breasts, sliding tantalizingly slow down her belly and in front of her shorts. She wiggled out the last stitch of clothing, her bare ass sticking out at them. She gave Zidane a playing wink, the boy's loins stirring at the realization that Prishe had gone commando. The shorts slipped around her ankles before she stepped out of them, her back still to them.

As she continued to dance, the other two suddenly realized that something seemed...off about Prishe, as if something out of place. Zidane's eyes traced over the girl, wondering what it could be. His eyes trailed across her backside. The luscious curves of her rear, her sleek sexy legs, the two testes bouncing in-between her thighs, the occasional flash of her flat tummy, her...wait, her what? Prishe spun around at that moment, fully displaying herself for the two.

Terra let out a small gasp, torn between surprise and fascination at the sight in front of them. Zidane was stuck on surprise. "P-Prishe...you have a...?" The Elvaan giggled, splaying her legs so that they could get a better view. Nestled in between her legs, underneath a purple tuft of hair, was a raging hard, seven inch long penis. Attached below was the pair of testicles he'd seen earlier, both drawn tightly as proof of her arousal. Her length throbbed in time with her heartbeat, her blue eyes washing over the two in front of her. She purred and began to approach the two, the sensual movement of her body a stark contrast to the b sticking out from between her legs. Her cock throbbed as she turned her gaze towards Terra. She bit her lip lustfully, imagining the 18-year-old moaning her name as she plunged in and out of her over and over. But before she got to her... Her gaze switched to the blonde, licking her lips excitedly. She'd wanted to do this for a while. "My turn!"

Shifting quickly into a crouch and then springing, Prishe tackled Zidane to the ground, straddling his waist. She gave him a wicked grin, her cock bulging enticingly against his belly. "Uhhh..." he stammered, unintelligibly. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about this. Sure, Prishe was cute and all, but he'd never been with a girl so...uniquely endowed. That and her cock was almost the same size as his! A distracting set of facts to be sure. Prishe ground her hips against his, rubbing fiercely against the blonde boy's belly. Terra watched from the sidelines, curious as to how the scene would play out. The Elvaan girl leaned her face close to Zidane's, planting a wild kiss on the boy's lips. She gripped his cheeks and slid her tongue down his throat, the boy going rigid underneath her. She moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss, looking even more wound up than before. "Ready for some real fun?" she giggled, eagerness tinting her voice. She pulled back and slid her hips up to meet his face, her brown balls resting squarely on his lips. "Taste them," she urged.

The blonde boy looked uncomfortable, but he obeyed, slowly sticking his tongue out and rolling it over Prishe's sack. The girl let out a gasp, her toes clenching in the grass. "Aaah...again," she cooed, grinding against his face a little. He watched her reaction, getting excited despite himself. Sure, she had this...thing in between her legs, but she was still a girl. The least he could do is give her release, right? His tongue slid over her orbs again, the ebony girl cooing again. She seemed to be really sensitive. He smiled a little and grasped her legs in his hands, shaking off the rest of his inhibitions. The treasure hunter opened his mouth, sliding the elf girl's cock past his lips with a small mumble. Prishe arched her back and moaned as her dick was teased by Zidane's explorative tongue. She looked over to Terra, beckoning the girl over with a finger. Terra obeyed, heading over to the other woman as if she were controlling her with invisible strings. When she was in front of Prishe, the Elvaan rested a hand on Terra's shoulder and lowered her down to a kneeling position. Prishe giggled and pulled her cock free of Zidane's mouth. "Sorry; ladies first," she teased, repositioning it towards Terra's lips. The blonde boy wiggled from under her, deciding to seek his pleasure elsewhere.

Terra was quite the curious one indeed; her mouth and tongue explored every inch of Prishe's surprising organ. Prishe moaned at Terra's actions, incredibly turned on by her eagerness. She stroked the girl's hair, enjoying the blowjob. She was getting ready to try letting Terra deepthroat her when a strange sensation came from her ass. Something large and wet was poking at the entrance to her anal cavity, the girl letting out a confused gasp. Apparently, she'd never been touched back there before. "Cat got your tongue, Prishe?" Zidane laughed in between licks, the Elvaan letting out a squeal as both of them quickened their efforts. She moaned, bucking onto Zidane's tongue and into Terra's mouth with each thrust. Her head was swirling with pleasure, unable to properly react. Suddenly, the tongue at her rear ceased, the girl letting out an impatient grunt. She was so close, dammit! Her irritation made way for pleasant surprise as she felt the head of Zidane's cock pressing against her puckered hole. "Oh hell yeah..."

The boy pressed his length against Prishe's hole, shoving a little in order to penetrate the girl's sensitive cavity. Terra slowed her ministrations to match the new pace the two were setting, bobbing slowly on Prishe's cock; she didn't want to get her off before Zidane could have his fun. Prishe grunted, wiggling excitedly between the two. Her eyes were wild, her nostrils flared, and she wanted to cum badly. "Shit, Zidane!" she swore, "Don't be so damn gentle! Stuff my ass with that genome sausage!" The boy blinked in surprise before complying, driving his length into her all the way to the hilt. The Elvaan shrieked in bliss, pounding her hips back to meet his fierce thrusts. Terra resumed her sucking, Zidane's thrusts pushing Prishe's cock even deeper into her throat. She moaned around the thick length, adding onto the purple-haired girl's pleasure.

The blonde boy grunted as he fucked Prishe, his hands gripping her breasts roughly. The Elvaan was spurred on by the kinky advance, turning her head to lock lips with her lover. The two kissed passionately, her squeezing his cock with her ass muscles, coaxing him to fuck her harder. Their balls slapped together wetly, heightening their pleasure further. Her cock twitched wildly in Terra's mouth, the Esper-girl's eyes going wide as she felt the signs of Prishe's orgasm. "Z-zidane!" Prishe pushed Terra away gently and pulled off of the boy shoving him onto his back. She pounced on him, forcing her cock past his lips, white hot arcs of cum erupting across his tongue.

Torrent upon torrent of her white creamy load flooded Zidane's mouth, the moaning girl holding him steady against her waist. Not expecting such a copious amount, Zidane nearly choked on her balljuice. Fortunately, he caught himself before he gagged, managing to relax his throat, swallow, and breathe through his nose. Prishe continued moaning as splotch after splotch of her essence flowed into Zidane's maw, running a gentle hand through his blonde hair. When she was empty, Prishe released Zidane from her death grip and slumped down in front of him exhausted, though her cock stayed rock-hard; apparently, she was multi-orgasmic. "Was it good?" Zidane teased, stifling the urge to burp. Prishe grinned at him, placing a big kiss on his cheek. "You naughty monkey," she laughed. She reached down to finish him off as well, but got an even better idea. "Hey, Terra? Wanna try some anal?"

At the mention of her name, Terra shook herself out of her reverie. She took a second to comprehend what she heard and then nodded her head. Slowly, she crawled over to the other two, Prishe pulling her into a quick kiss, her fingers rubbing at the blonde girl's mound. "You'll love it; I promise." Terra nodded, grinding gently against Prishe's fingers and letting out a small moan. "Wh-what do I do?" "Lay face down on the grass, lift your hips up, and spread your legs as far as you can. We'll take care of the rest."

Terra obliged the two, lying face down and spreading her legs just as instructed. Both Prishe and Zidane took a second to enjoy the view together. "Lemme loosen you up first," Prishe said, scooting closer to her. "We don't want this to hurt, after all." She leaned over Terra's ass and gripped her flesh, spreading her cheeks as far as she could. With that done, Prishe brought her mouth to the Esper-girl's virgin ring and began licking. Terra shook with surprise and shock, but quickly calmed down and sighed with pleasure at the new sensation. Watching the Elvaan rim the other girl got Zidane raring to go, his cock twitching in anticipation. After a couple of moments, Prishe turned to him and beckoned him over with a finger.

He brought his rigid member over to Prishe, the girl gripping the raging member and taking it into her mouth, loving the taste of his cock in her mouth. She blew him for several moments, soaking his cock with her saliva until it was drenched. She pulled him from her mouth and lead his dick over to Terra's awaiting asshole, easing him in gently. "Oohhh!" Terra gasped, her insides feeling incredibly full. "By the moons....," he gasped, "...you're so tight." Her butt felt warm and wonderful, the boy's tail twitching spastically behind him; not even Prishe had felt this good! With the initial pain over with, Terra eased up on her clenching a little, allowing Zidane a little more comfort.

Finally, she relaxed enough that Zidane was able to push as far in as he could. He let her get used to the feeling and then he pulled out, only his tip still inside of her. He pushed back in, quicker this time, and Terra sighed, this time from pleasure. Prishe stood behind Zidane, rubbing his chest and egging him on with dirty talk. When she felt he was comfortably in control, she got directly behind him and started kneading his ass, rubbing the flesh softly. Zidane didn't think anything of this; he was just enjoying the feel of being inside Terra's tightness. The Elvaan smiled wickedly, quickly taking advantage of Zidane's lowered defenses and struck. Her cock shoved its way deep into HIS anus, the boy letting out a cry of surprise.