011 - Dissidia Final Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were fucking Terra's front," he moaned, the girl slipping deeper into him. "Well, I was going to," Prishe giggled, shoving inch after inch into him, "but you know what they say: Be careful of whose ass you fuck on the way up, cuz you might have to ride that person's cock on the way back down." And with that, she shoved the rest of her meat into him, fucking him full force. She moaned throatily into his ear as she pounded him, her arms encircling his chest. "Mmmm! Fuck, you're tight!" His tail went rigid as he was mercilessly penetrated, his eyes wide in shock...and pleasure. In front of him, Terra moaned in sudden bliss at the feeling of his cock swelling excitedly within her. "Ohhhhh, Zidane..." she cooed, pressing herself closer against him. She leaned back and kissed his cheek gently, before moving her head lower and suckling at the boy's neck, driving her hips back against him. Zidane was frozen with shock for a minute or so, Prishe filling his ass with her dick and Terra teasing him with her ministrations. "Fuuuck," he gasped in pleasure, thrusting weakly as the two had their way with him.

Push and pull, push and pull; that was the rhythm the three had developed with their love making. Prishe pushed forward into Zidane, which pushed in further into Terra, who barely was able to keep her position as the combined weight of her two companions continued to slam against her. All three were moaning and sweating from their actions, all three aching for release. Prishe slapped Zidane's ass, panting lewd words and sweet nothings into his ear. Terra arced back against the boy, milking his throbbing cock with her ass muscles rubbing her back gently against his chest as she suckled at his jawline. Their moans increased, a tremor running through them; they were about to cum!

"Awww, hell!" Prishe was the first to go this time, bucking and firing her hot seed into Zidane's tight quarters. The Elvaan's jizz seeped out of him, the girl still thoroughly fucking his tight hole as she got off. As she continued to buck inside of him, he orgasmed as well, his own load blasting into Terra's warm and worn hole. Terra cried out and pressed back against Zidane, her own spray of fluids erupting from in between her legs. Her body twitched pleasurably as she shivered against the boy, mewling softly.

With their shared orgasms subsiding, the three fell to the ground together, a sex-weariness taking over all three of them. Zidane laid in the grass, leaning on his side so as not to smother his tail, the appendage wriggling gently behind him. Terra cuddled up to his front, her lips meeting his in a gentle, loving kiss. Prishe took the back, pressing her oozing length playfully against him and nipping one of his earlobes. He sighed contentedly and surrendered to them both, resting his head in between the older girl's bosoms and curling his tail around Terra. It was things like this that made this war worth fighting.

Meanwhile, far above them and out of sight, a lone figure peered down at them angrily. His clothes suggested he was a jester of some sort, but the grim truth was far from that. A half-empty bottle of liquid dangled in one of his pale hands, the contents the same color as the wine the moogles had served earlier. "Those sons of submariners!" he cursed, stamping his foot with a scowl. "I practically hand them those three on a plate, give them some brain-washing elixir, and they STILL manage to mess things up!?" His demeanor shifted, his rage giving way to a sudden impassiveness. "Eh, no matter. There are still more warriors to catch. They'll get it right next time, or else they'll get a SMACK....on the pompom!" He cackled wickedly, throwing back his head and letting out a cruel laugh. Next time those Warriors of Cosmos would be his loyal slaves...but for now, he'd settle for posting risqué stories about them on fanfiction websites. And, with a wave of his hands, the man vanished into the night to do just that.