1,001 Nights: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca stretched her body up along Sara's as she lay atop her, skin rubbing together, warmth radiating out from each to the other. Sara lay back on the bed, reclining as Rebecca moved against her body, feeling the heat of her skin, the roughness of the lace bra contrasting the smooth gloss of the silken portions as it slid up over her. Sara opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them, and saw Rebecca's face above hers, skin the shade of ivory, eyes like pools of oil, imagined colors swirling in their dark depths, full lips pouting in all their redness, and then their lips were pressed together.

They kissed passionately, but tenderly, lips touching, tongues teasing against each other. Their mouths were locked together as Rebecca's hands explored Sara's bare skin, fingers scarcely touching as they moved over her body, around her breasts, lighter than air as they traced over her nipples eliciting a low moan. Rebecca moved her fingertips in small circles over Sara's firm nipples; Sara arched her back and pressed herself up towards Rebecca's touch.

The kiss lasted forever, their lips lingering together, unable to break contact, until Rebecca's mouth moved onto Sara's neck, kissing down the gentle curve, over her collarbone, across her bare chest. Her lips puckered against Sara's skin, her fingers working to unfasten the front clasp of Sara's bra. It popped open, elastic pulling the two sides down into her armpits, Rebecca's tongue circling Sara's erect nipples. Sara gasped, eyes closed, arms extended above her head in reckless abandon. Rebecca sucked on Sara's nipples, her mouth warm and wet, the sensation racing straight between her legs as if there were a direct electric connection.

She kissed her way down Sara's abdomen, over the swell of her ribcage, across her stomach, tongue circling her navel, down further, teeth tugging at the edge of her panties. Sara's breathing was faster, ragged, anticipation welled within her. Rebecca's light touch on her waistband prompted her to raise her hips off the bed, then her panties were gone down over her legs.

Fingers moved up her legs, and Sara knew Rebecca was coming back towards her goal. She spread her legs slightly, and kisses landed on her inner thigh. Her eyes shut tight in expectation; she felt Rebecca's breath warm on her, fingers exploring, the faintest hint of contact sent shivers through her, fingertips running over her smooth, sensitive skin. Then Rebecca's tongue was upon her, and she was lost in ecstasy.

She writhed on the bed, fingers gripping the sheets, legs kicking and convulsing, squirming ceaselessly under Rebecca's attention. It seemed to go on without end. Her body ached for release, but Rebecca could sense when she was near and eased her ministrations, letting Sara slowly down, only to build her up again to the peak of exhilaration, right to the brink of orgasm, then slowing her attention or moving to less sensitive areas. Hours might have passed, days, weeks, an eternity, Sara had no concept of time, just the torturous rise and fall of stimulation.

Finally Sara felt herself building to the summit and Rebecca kept going, not slowing, if anything intensifying her concentration. Sara was on the crest of a wave about to break, feeling the slow tilt as she bent forward over the top, then crashing down in the most fulfilling, most satisfying, longest lasting orgasm she'd ever experienced. She thrashed on the bed, neck bending, back arching, arms extended out to her sides, a death grip wrapped tightly in the sheets, legs locked, toes curled, completely enraptured in the moment. It rolled over her like mist over a field, enveloping her completely from head to toe, blocking her vision behind it's bright haze, leaving her with a thin veil of dampness covering her entire body.

It could have been hours later, Sara had no idea what time it was or how long they had been at it. They had shared everything with each other, and it had been so enjoyable, so utterly gratifying, the tenderness and passion beyond compare. She lay on her side with her eyes closed, Rebecca behind her, legs and arms twined together, wrapped around each other. They lay like that for long moments until Sara's breathing calmed and she approached the warm, weightless void just as sleep was about to blanket her mind.

Beside her ear, she heard a whisper from Rebecca, "I love you."

She felt a dagger of confusion thrust through her soul, chaos wreaked havoc in her mind, but she didn't reply, couldn't reply. She didn't know what she felt, aside from a glaring inadequacy, an inability to return the phrase whether or not she felt the same because she simply didn't deserve to feel that emotion. She forced her breathing to remain even, calmed her inner turmoil, pretending she had already sunk beneath the waters of sleep, and purposefully avoided any form of response.

12