1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl, you're a quick learner," She gasped when I pulled the cock from her, allowing her to roll over onto her back, her legs quickly trapping me, pulling me to her so that I could fuck her with the strap-on again, but this time, with my tits near her mouth so she could suck on them while I fucked her to two more orgasms...

Out of the harness now, I lay with my pussy against her thigh as she held me to her body, me sucking on a tit as I moved my pussy against her thigh, getting it slick with my juices.

We lay like that for quite a while before I thought about the time and that I should be getting dressed and leaving, returning to my dorm.

"I really should be going, Willie, I've got early classes tomorrow," I finally said to her.

"In a hurry to get back to your dorm and your roomie?" She asked, chuckling afterwards, "You know, for a night-capper?"

I chuckled along with her, commenting, off the top of my head, "Well, she does have a pair of amazing tits; you'd like playing with hers, I guarantee you would; And, she's getting pretty good at eating pussy," my turn to chuckle, now.

"Hmmm, food for thought, I suppose," She replied before giving me one more squeeze from her embrace of me to her body.

"You like threesomes?" I asked as I raised my head from her breast, letting her nipple fall from my lips.

"Never had a bad one; just some better than others," She responded.

"Want to have one with me and my roomie?" I queried further, the thought popping back to the forefront of my brain.

"You've had threesomes with her?" She asked, the tone indicating that she was interested at the thought.

"No," I replied, "But, I'm pretty sure I could talk her into it if you'd like me to try."

"A night with two hot, young women? Of course, I'm interested," She quickly affirmed, "That is, if you really think you could talk her into it."

"I'll let you know," I coyly replied, leaving her embrace to go and find my clothes scattered in her den.

"You do that, sweetie, you've got me thinking about it, now," She responded.

Kissing her goodnight at her door, she opened it to let me out, saying goodbye before closing it behind me.

Walking quickly back to campus and my dorm, my mind raced to conjur up a plan to bring it up to Jean and gauge her interest in getting fucked by my History professor and me.

Jean was asleep when I closed and locked the door of our room behind me. Slipping out of my clothes, I eased my body into her bed, under her covers, molding my body to hers as she lay on her side, facing away from me.

"Mmmm, someone's climbed into bed with me and she appears to be naked," Jean said, rather sleepily, "Another hot night with your teacher?" She asked further as she turned towards me, allowing me to lean down and kiss her as my hand found her breasts, holding one of them firmly as my mouth left her lips to latch onto her nipple.

"Wow, you're really horned-up, aren't you?" She said as I made love to her tits with my mouth, my hand having slipped under her panties to play with her pussy.

"Complaining?" Lifting my mouth from her tit to ask.

"Never, Tess, never; have your way with with me," She replied, spreading her legs wide for me to lay between.

"I intend to," I assured her as my tongue left a trail of saliva from her breast, down her belly, to her clit, "Hang on, sweetie, you're going for a ride..."

continued in (3)...

12