1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
609 Followers

"Here, just take it," he choked out, shoving his math book towards Kaylee, his emotions rapidly slipping out of his control. Kaylee, with all of her focus on Luke, made a feeble attempt to grab it but the book slipped out of her hands and fell on the floor. Luke didn't even wait to get his own book back; he turned and quickly walked off.

"Oh shit, Kaylee! You made him cry," Audrey said. She wasn't smiling any longer; in fact, she was genuinely upset and bothered.

"That went well," Cindy said sarcastically. "Swapped math books last night, huh," she scoffed. "Whatever. Bet you swapped more than that." Cindy shook her head and walked off.

"W-wait, no, it..." Kaylee stuttered, trying to explain to Cindy, but giving up shortly.

"Kaylee," Audrey said quietly, "It's not Cindy you should be chasing after."

Kaylee turned to Audrey, unable to hold herself together. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, "Oh Audrey, I fucked up. I can't believe I did that. I, I..." Kaylee sniffed.

Audrey knew Kaylee was remorseful, but she wasn't expecting tears from her best friend. Concerned, she asked, "Honey, are you..."

She didn't finish her words, but she didn't have to. Kaylee knew exactly what Audrey was going to say; "Are you sweet on Luke," or, "Are you falling for Luke?"

Of course she wasn't! That was just ridiculous. But, she wasn't a beast. So why did she feel like one? She had called people worse things before, and even to their face.

But this was different. It was tearing her up. She wasn't exactly sure how, but somehow this was much different.

She felt like a monster. The guilt was overwhelming; never before had she wanted to go back in time and erase a mistake as much as she did at that moment. She didn't mean to hurt his feelings; she really didn't. Maybe it was because of the look on his face, seeing the way she devastated him. She could tell by that look in his eyes. It absolutely crushed her. What she said to him, knowing she couldn't take it back..., it was a nightmare that she couldn't wake up from.

"I... I'll be right back." Kaylee took off down the halls, wiping her face and ducking through the crowds, hoping she could find Luke before it was too late.

By the time she rounded the same corner he turned down only moments earlier, Luke was gone. He had vanished into a sea of faces.

Kaylee quickly ducked into the girl's restroom, getting out of the crowded locker hall as soon as she could.

Once inside, she broke down and cried even harder.

Spartan22
Spartan22
609 Followers
12