10-7 Again: Due Care and Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHotJD
TheHotJD
45 Followers

She bent over as far as she could in the cramped interior of the car, and he dug his fingers deep into her hips, pulling her back onto his cock. She met his thrusts with increasing force, moaning as his cock drove deeper and deeper into her. In the dark, she could hear Trent give voice to his own pleasure. She clawed at the seats in front of her, wanting this to go on, hard and fast, thrust after thrust, forever and ever.

Jen reveled in the way he filled her, the way she had to stretch and shift to take the whole length of him. His cock was capable of reaching parts of her that had never been touched, the sweet spots she never knew she had. Now, with him deep inside her, his hard hands restraining her, she felt propelled high up to a level of pleasure that was beyond anything she had experienced before. She seemed to go limp for a second before her back arched and she rose up, unleashing a wild shriek as he brought her back onto his cock, driving it all the way into her.

Behind her, he waited those long seconds for her to come back to herself but began fucking her again in earnest even as the sublime aftershocks of her climax shuddered through her. Her pussy was still clenching spasmodically around him as his final thrusts impaled her a little more slowly than before, but just as forcefully. A choked cry issued from him first, and then a long, loud shout rang in her ears as he filled her with his seed.

She straightened as best she could and then leaned back into his arms. He reached around her, his fingers tracing a line from the front of her bra and then down her belly. They stayed like that for a while, still joined, breathing hard. Beneath her shoulder, Jen could feel Trent's heart hammering away in his chest, and she wanted to stay there in his arms, enjoying the quiet of the roadside.

He lifted her off him then. She could feel his come running out of her, but he took her panties from the floorboard and cleaned himself up with them before putting them into his pocket. He zipped himself up and then turned to her in the dark.

"Don't you ever wear panties around me again. Understand?"

She smiled at him. "I understand."

He took a deep breath and then reached for his hat. "Good. Come on."

He opened the rear door. The air outside felt chilly, and she was reluctant to get out. She reached back into the front seat to unlock all the doors. Trent stood behind the rear door and waited until she joined him. She smoothed her skirt back down over her legs but made no effort to straighten her hair. He followed her back around the car and opened the driver's side door for her.

When she sat gingerly back down in the driver's seat, aching and still quite wet with their mingled juices, she noticed that the car smelled like sex. There was no mistaking the heavy, musky scent of it. Charles would certainly notice this. She wondered with a surprising degree of detachment what he would do.

Trent rapped his knuckles on the window, and she turned the key in the ignition so that she could lower it. For a long few seconds, he just stood there in silence, looking at her.

Finally, he said, "You need to be more careful back here. Especially between mile 285 and 270. Understand?"

She nodded. "I understand."

"Good. Now put your headlights on and go home. I'm not going to write you up this time, but you are starting to try my patience."

She smiled. "Thank you."

He smiled and shook his head. "Go on."

He walked back to the cruiser. She listened to his footsteps on the gravel for a few moments before she started the car and slowly pulled out onto the interstate. After the first few miles, she lowered all the windows. She let the autumn wind finish Trent's work, mussing her hair and whipping fiercely at her exposed skin until she arrived, safe and sound, in her garage.

TheHotJD
TheHotJD
45 Followers
12