104

Story Info
It began as a an attack...
1.1k words
3.87
263.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day--supposed to reach 104. I was alone, the kids having gone to their dads for a week. Since my backyard is relatively private, I decided to lay out with the sprinkler, spraying me just enough to keep cool. Even though I have a chain link fence, I have a massive amount of lush green bushes and trees surrounding my yard and except in the dead of winter, It keeps my yard very private. I applied more tanning oil and put on some good music and drifted into a deep sleep.

All of a sudden, I woke to a hand on my mouth and another grabbing my breast and two more holding my ankles. My heart was racing. at first, I could only see their silhouettes with the sun in my face. As my eyes adjusted though, I could see that the 2 men were in their mid to late twenties. The one above my head tore off my bikini top, as the man at my ankles began pulling at my bottoms. I tried to scream, to pull away from them but I was held fast to the ground. The first man shoved my top in my mouth and tied something around to hold it in place. He grabbed both my wrists as I was trying to swing at him and tied them together, telling me in a quiet tone "That'll shut you the fuck up, bitch. Now we're gonna have a little fun with you, and you're gonna cooperate or you're gonna die- simple as that."

I was so frightened as they mauled their hands all over my body. Spreading my legs wide open, the second man told the first to "come look at this sweet snatch, its all wet and waiting." How could I dare be wet at the prospect of being raped, but I was and my nipples were getting hard as well.

The first man drove a stake into the ground above my head, tied my wrists to it and came around to my feet and immediately began undoing his jeans. But even as he took his already hardening cock out of his pants, he moved up to my pussy and began licking me and sucking my clit. I had been writhing since I was first awakened, but my movements took on a whole new dimension. His hands mauled at my large tits. I tried not to let myself enjoy this, but his tongue was very skilled and he knew just what to do to put me at the brink of orgasm. Then he pulled back.

I was so confused. Part of me was glad he had stopped this uninvited assault but another part was very disappointed for not getting to cum, having been brought so close. The second man said, "Lets just fuck the bitch and get out of here." The first one told him to be patient, that he'd have me begging them to fuck me before long. I resolved that I would never, even though it had felt so good only seconds earlier. At that moment the first man moved up my body and began sucking and biting my nipples as he fingered my pussy and manipulated my clit. I kept thinking to myself, "I wont enjoy this--I wont enjoy this", but I was truly feeling so good.

As he moved farther up, he kissed my neck and under my chin and along my arms as they were stretched above my head. I felt his cock head rubbing and twitching against my legs as he kissed me all over, and I was disgusted with myself for hoping he would shove it in me soon. As if he was reading my mind, he said, "Your ready for it now aren't you bitch, you really want my cock in your wet pussy now dint you, you whore?" His eyes burned into me and I knew he knew--he could see into my thoughts! I just continued to stare at him, unable to speak and afraid to move--afraid he'd not finish the job he started. He finally positioned himself between my legs and with one quick motion, his cock was buried deep inside me.

I moaned low and long through the fabric in my mouth and my eyes rolled back in my head for a moment. Then he started pumping me, slowly at first, then building up speed. His pelvis was rubbing against my clit as he ground his cock into me. I began to meet his thrusts as I neared an orgasm, without even realizing what I was doing.

But before I could cum, he rolled both of us over so I was on top of him and he was on his back. My hands were tied to the stake, but there was enough play in the rope so I could lay on top of him. I began riding him not even caring he was a stranger who had bound and gagged me. All I could think of was release of my orgasm. When I was just at the brink, the second man who had moved around out of my sight, pushed his cock at the opening of my ass hole. It was dry and unsuccessful at first, but I could hear him as he spit into his hand and applied his saliva to my ass and I'm guessing his cock. Because when he tried the second time, the head penetrated me. I groaned and attempted a muffled scream.

I had never had a man in the ass, and was sickened by the thought of it. But his assault was relentless, and soon his cock was buried deep in my ass. He began to slide it out and in slowly at first, then picking up the pace, matching the pace I had set riding the cock in my pussy. I couldn't believe I was attacked by these two men and was actually enjoying the feeling of having them both in me at the same time.

Soon, as if intentionally, we all three came simultaneously, my own orgasm sending wave after wave of shuddering and spasming through me. I could feel their hot cum shooting inside me, splashing against the walls of my rectum and vagina. After a few minutes they both got up and dressed and as they left, the first looked back and said, "Thanks for the memories."

When they were gone I got up on my knees sitting back on my feet and pulled at the stake trying to get it out of the ground, but it wouldn't budge. I was pulling with all my might when I heard a familiar voice calling me. "Leslie! Leslie!" It was a woman's voice. It sounded so distant, but so familiar. Then all of a sudden I opened my eyes to see my best friend standing over me. I popped up quickly and looked all around me, then looked at myself. I was still in my swim suit! It had all been a dream! Wow and what a dream! Everything that happened had only happened in my mind--except the wetness in the crotch of my swim bottoms!