115 Minutes to Midnight

Story Info
A very short story, hopefully silly enough for a laugh.
1.1k words
3.34
38.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast: The Baron, The Baroness, The Slave, The Stuffed Mouse, The Taxidermist

"I say to you, good Mouse, behold old grandfather striking!" there was no response to the muffled cry, which seemed to originate within a centuries old polished brass and ivory grandfather clock.

"I said, behold the striking, mouse!" came the cry, once more. Then, with a sigh, a young man stepped into view from behind a strikingly crinkled tapestry, depicting the Gatherer of Cherries. He walked smartly up to the clock, brushing an imaginary speck of dust from his silk uniform before rapping sharply on the side of the clock. He cocked his head, listening, but there was no reply.

"Mouse, this foolishness becomes you not!" still, no reply came from the clock. Grabbing hold of a sturdy wooden lever the fellow opened the clock and a shapely woman fell out, her motion closely resembling that of a sack of potatoes.

"A word you! Mouse you are not, therefore where be she that hath so taken my heart?" said the man, turning the woman over before recoiling back in horror. The vibrating hat pin that he had prepared, so that Mouse would no longer have to use the contraceptive machine had dislodged itself and penetrated the woman's eye and brain, killing her instantly.

"Red hair, white skin, the violet pendant! Baroness, what have you done!" he waved his hands around, flustered, before grabbing hold of her and dragging her into a timely doorway, "The Baron will have my hide! O, woe! O, grievous woe!"

Dumping the dead Baroness unceremoniously into the corner he ran with all haste to the halls of Mouse, his paramour. He found her gently combing the gentle vegetation, which provided relief from the dazzling, bare expanse of her belly.

"Mouse! A terrible thing!"

"What is it Mikhail? Speak?" she said, concern mixing with lewd emotions in her eyes.

"The Baroness! Oh, the Baroness! She killed herself!"

"What? How? I saw her just a minute ago, she ordered I draw her bath and prepare her oils! 'Tis why I am late for our midlit tryst"

"She crept into the grandfather clock and inadvertently killed herself with a hair pin I had hidden there for you!"

"A hair pin?"

"Er...yes..."

"A vibrating hair pin?"

"Er..."

"You beast! You thought to off my hopes of children, like your balls are offed?"

"No! No! A newer model, 'twould have pleasured your oasis and given you relief from that piston driven contraceptive machine!"

"Well, that's not important now! Quickly, take the Baroness to the taxidermist and have her stuffed, then dress her in my finery and bring her to the chapel. I'll meet you there; I think I have a solution!"

---

Mikhail the Slave staggered down the winding wooden stairs until he came to the halls of Taxidermist. Trembling with nerves, for the suggestive monoglyphs upon the walls seemed intent on having his shaven behind; he dragged the limp Baroness to the wooden door and called out, "Igor! For the love of Behemoth, awake!"

"Erhh? Wot? Who's blund'rin' about me rooms, eh?" came the melodious voice, so badly marred by a churlish accent.

"I have great favors to beg you! Please, help me!"

"Arr, da slave, eh? Right, yeah...I'll be gettin' somethin' done wid ya, yeah!" the door opened and there stood the Taxidermist, in his leather trench coat and whip.

"Please, I beg you! Stuff this corpse as fast as you can, so it shall be preserved!"

"I'll be havin' some paymen' fer dat, ya now..."

"Just stuff her, good 'dermist!"

And that was what he did.

---

"Have you brought her?" Mouse's insistent voice from within the little chapel.

"Uhuh," grunted Mikhail as he shuffled in gingerly and whimpering in pain as he dragged the Baroness, now decked out as Mouse.

"Mmm...Good, you even got the lipstick right! Quickly now, put her into the confession booth! No, not that one! The private one, the one the Baron uses. Not there! The priest goes there! The other side. Hurry up, won't you! And stop walking like a duck!" she ordered him about imperiously, as he proceeded to array the Baroness in a kneeling position.

"There, it is done, my Mouse! What now?"

"Give me the Baroness' clothes, quickly!"

"Wh...what?"

"Give them to me!" he handed her the Baroness' red-fox coat and flowing red wig, which she donned quickly and elegantly, "Now, Slave! Let's quickly away to my new chambers, the Baron comes at Midnight tonight to enjoy his Stuffed Mouse!"

As they ran (well, she ran) along the halls, she giggled softly, causing Mikhail to glare at her in consternation. When they were in the Baroness' chambers he burst out, "But the Baron will know!"

"He's half blind and completely drunk every time he goes to confession! And the peppy seeds he eats to get his little sergeant standing make him hallucinate anyway, so don't worry about him!" she laughed and caressed his smooth chin and kissed him gently, "Now strip, or you'll have to worry about me!"

"But...!" she smacked his ass with a convenient oaken paddle.

"Now, Slave!"

He swallowed his fear, seeing the determination in her soft grey eyes and proceeded to strip. Suddenly she began to laugh out loud, "O! I see how you paid the Taxidermist! Poor, poor Slave! My little honey pot is all stretched and bruised, isn't it? Hmm?"


"Y...yes," he whimpered.

"Silence. I didn't let you speak." she said primly, slapping his golden buttocks again. Mikhail caught his breath as tears came to his eyes, his rear still raw from the Taxidermist's art.

Mouse ran her soft fingers along his straight shaft and the smooth skin where his balls would have been, had he not entered the Special Church Choir. She kissed his pulsing glans lightly and grinned wickedly, "Little pigeon here likes it when his backdoor friend gets played with, does he?"

He swallowed, as he saw her stand and lift a leather harness from a carved beech table.

"You like Mr. Panda?" she asked innocently, as she licked the knob of the large, black and white dildo. He watched in disbelief as she undressed and buckled on the harness, attaching the dildo, "Well, Mr. Panda likes your little tight missy back there, and he's going to visit her a lot more nowadays, isn't he?"

He nodded his assent, as Mouse proceeded to mount him.

---

The Baron died of a cardiac arrest five months later while confessing his sins to a Stuffed Mouse. His daughter, Mouse, became the new Baroness of Ostronog. Mikhail remained her slave; he became very familiar with Mr. Panda as well as Mr. Panda's friends, Mr. Dragon and Mr. Potato Head. The Taxidermist stayed in his cellar. The Baroness was sold for a tidy sum to a funny anthropologist fellow from the West.