11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
235 Followers

Mike thought about Jerry's office fuck toy, Terri Matthers. She was so unstable and would probably flip out when she heard Jerry died. He didn't know what Jerry saw in her; she was such a slut. He would've fired her a long time ago, but Jerry wanted her around. Maybe he should try to fuck her now that Jerry was gone.

Mike's secretary knocked on his door saying she needed to speak with him. She was white as a ghost as she sat down in front of him. She explained she just received a call from Terri Matthers' housekeeper. It appears Terri died in her sleep the night before.

Mike sat back in disbelief; two deaths in one day. Mike got up and went to his bar. He poured tow drinks; one for him and one for his secretary. Handing it her said, "Louise, I think you could use this right about now." Clicking Louise's glass, Mike made a small toast to Jerry and Terri and wished them well wherever they were.

seat542
seat542
235 Followers
12