14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This encouragement wasn't really necessary, but prompted me to increase my speed and force. I started to really hammer the girl's back door, harder than I had intended or anticipated, but to her delight. She remained very vocal as I finished my assault of her anal cavity, growling motivating remarks mingled with squeals and cries of pleasure.

"Uhnn...Uhnn...Uhmmmm...Fuck me....Fuck me.....Oh God.....Fuck my ass!" she continued with her string of x-rated orations. Her dirty talk had me nearly as excited as did the fact that I was screwing her virgin asshole, and I could feel the cum welling in my balls. I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer and wanted to be sure that she got off, so I pushed deep into her and stopped. Then I reached around her right hip and into her crotch, searching out her distended clitoris.

Upon finding the sensitive bud, I started aggressively working it, causing the girl to twitch and moan incoherently. I toyed with her, working my dick in and out as best I could, having restricted my movement by reaching under her. Apparently she sensed my quandary and I soon felt her hand pushing mine out of the way, allowing me to return to my previous posture. As she picked up where I left off teasing her pussy, I did the same, returning to the long, deep strokes in and out of her butt hole.

This combination soon had her mounting what I expected to be an explosive release. And I wasn't wrong. In just a couple of minutes she screamed out, "Oh-Oh-OHH....GAAAAWWD!" and her back began to undulate, arching up and down, over and over. She bucked against me, driving my pole deep into her bowels, continuing to cry out in ecstasy. "Uh-Uh-Uh....Oh God, Yes-Yes!" she wailed.

Her jerking hips and clinching asshole had me ready to blast off, and I pulled out just in time to chuck my load all over her back. She was still dry humping the air as I grabbed my shaft and milked the last drops of jism onto her firm little bottom. Still holding my prick, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes to catch my breath. I could hear Tiffany huffing and puffing from the intensity of her own orgasm and when I opened my eyes to take in the splendor of her post-orgasmic form, what I saw was the rest of the group gathered at the railing of the cabin deck.

I nudged Tiffany and said, "Guess we have an audience."

She replied with a dreamy, "Huh?" and I told her to look up at the cabin.

She raised her torso and leaned backward, pressing her cum-splattered back against me, and peered up the hill. Seeing the group she said, "Oh well, just smile and wave," which is exactly what we did, bringing cheers and applause from the group.

Tiffany twisted around to kiss me, reaching her arm and hand behind my head. While we were lip-locked, I could see the others start filing off of the deck and into the cabin, out of the corner of my eye. For a moment I thought that we had our privacy restored, but it was short lived as the group began streaming down the stairs and onto the path, heading straight for us.

I broke the kiss asking, "Ready for some company?"

Tiffany answered, "Not really, but I guess we're gonna get some."

Before the troupe arrived, we both jumped into the lake where we wrapped our arms around each other and shared another kiss. As a naked Tom and Dave came running down the dock, hooting and hollering, the teen looked up at me and affectionately said, "Thanks. That was awesome," leaving me feeling well-fucked and proud to boot.

The rest of the afternoon was spent splashing around in the lake with various sexual activities accompanying. Both of the other two women were screwed on the dock by the four men; Mark and Paul doing Cheryl while Tom and Dave teamed up on Kelly. In between, there was lots of cock sucking and pussy eating that took place. Tiffany joined in on that portion of the afternoon but didn't partake of any more intercourse. As for me, I ended up getting a fantastic tag team blowjob from Cheryl and Kelly that I finished by pumping my semen down the latter's throat. After a couple of hours we were all pretty well used up and headed for the cabin to get some dinner and recuperate.

After showers and supper, we played around in the game room for a while. The later it got in the evening the harder the other guys worked, trying to get the women involved in more sex, especially Tiffany. She finally gave in, telling them, "Okay, but blow-jobs only." They readily agreed and she quickly set to work, engulfing Tom's soft pecker.

After watching Tom shoot his load all over Tiffany's face and chest, Cheryl and Kelly must have gotten a little more horny. They sprawled on the floor and entwined themselves in what quickly became a heated 69. Tom backed away from the kneeling Tiffany and, while Dave and Paul looked on, idly jacking their own cocks, Mark stepped up and presented his black snake to the girl.

I was really worn out from the sun and the fun of the day and had no intention of getting involved in what was shaping up to be a possible all nighter. So, as the blonde struggled to stuff Mark's big boner in her mouth, I bid everyone good night and headed to my room. I went to bed and laid there without being able to go to sleep. I don't really know why, but I couldn't. I must have been there for about an hour when I heard the shower come on in the bathroom, which shared a wall with my accommodations. I guessed that it was probably Tiffany because if all the men went the way of Tom, blasting all over her, she would certainly need one.

I listened to the water, still trying to get to sleep, and I must've finally dozed off. The next thing I remember was feeling my bed move and then a naked, warm, female body pressing against me from behind. I felt her begin kissing my shoulder and knew that it was whoever had been in the shower from the damp hair that touched my skin. A whispering voice asked, "Mind if I sleep here again tonight?"

It was indeed Tiffany, and I let her know that I didn't by rolling over and planting a deep french kiss on her, drawing her young body close to mine. During our kiss my penis started getting hard, and without either of us saying a word we enjoyed a slow, romantic fuck. After we had both climaxed, we drifted off to sleep, happily in each others arms.

12