14 Days To Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers

She could feel herself building towards an earth-shattering orgasm. Despite her inhibitions she gasped and moaned aloud, crying out her pleasure. She held her breath and bucked her hips, craving to bring every inch of her into contact with Jack's electric pleasure toy. Soon, very soon. She felt herself reach the edge...just about...almost there...

Nothing. Kelli opened her eyes and looked down with a cry. Nothing! Jack had completely withdrawn the vibrator, to the point where he now stood several feet away from the table. As if observing from outside her body, she could see herself thrashing and twisting against the ropes, grinding her ass into the table in search of the final bit of stimulation that would send her over the edge. "Please, oh please God," she moaned, the desperate desire taking her well past blasphemy. When it became clear both to her body and mind that she would be getting no relief, she twisted her head to stare at her tormentor. Jack's self-satisfied smile said it all. He'd left her hanging on purpose, as her special punishment.

"You're a bastard," she spat at him, staring through the cleft of her tits and legs and into his eyes. Even as he raised his eyebrows, she amended her curse. "You're a bastard, Sir."

To be continued...

Comments welcome and encouraged!

bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers
12