14 Days To Redemption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

After finishing with the flogger and leaving her body a nice shade of pink, he retrieved the nipple clamps he'd had her buy two days ago. "I'm not surprised that Roger was so attracted to your tits. They certainly got my attention when I first met you. So it won't be a big surprise to you when I pay so much attention to them until we're done. Now that we know what a slut you are, every time your nipples get hard I want you to be thinking of me, and not your dear Roger."

With that, he grabbed her left breast in his hand, squeezing the nipple and clamping it into place, screwing the clamp until it made her wince. He then attached the other one, giving her tits a satisfied smack once he'd finished. Kelli looked down to see her engorged nipples being tightly pinched by the clamps, while a gold chain hung between her breasts.

"I have a feeling that you stretched the truth a little bit when you told me that story," Jack said, examining her closely. "We're gonna get to the truth behind those lies by the end of these two weeks. But today we're gonna end this little session with a lesson about what happens when you stretch the truth. Yes, stretching anything at all can be hazardous to your health."

Kelli watched in disbelief as Jack took a cluster of fishing weights and attached them to the chain stretching between her breasts. When he pulled his hand away, the weights immediately dropped, pulling her nipples down with them. She gasped as sharp stabbing pains emanated from her nipples and into her breasts. And she cried out as Jack added another cluster to the chain, wrenching her nipples even further downward. Unlike the flogging, this time the discomfort grew and grew, as the heavy pull distended her breasts and nipples.

"That's not even very much," Jack commented. "Soon you'll be able to stand, and enjoy, much more than that."

As Kelli ripped her gaze from her tortured tits to show him her disbelief, she was blinded by a flash of light. She saw, through the haze of blue flashes, that Jack had just taken a picture of her with his new digital camera. And was even now preparing to take another!

"Oh, this?" he replied to her incredulous gaze. "I've decided to document your punishment. I've had lots of friends on the Internet giving me advice, and I want to show them how things are going."

Friends on the Internet? He was joking, right? He wouldn't possibly show anyone photos of her like this. And not on the Internet. Who knew who would end up seeing them? She was just about to voice her complaint when she noticed him gathering the leg ropes in his hand and giving a hard yank. As she'd feared, pulling the ropes spread her legs so wide that she immediately left her feet, leaving her dangling from the ropes on her wrists. Worse, the sudden drop had cause the weights to bounce and swing, sending jolts of new pain through her body.

Completely helpless, with legs spread wide, dangling off the ground, and breasts deformed by a weighted chain, Kelli could only hang in shame as Jack took photo after photo of her, documenting every humiliating detail. But even then Jack wasn't done.

"Just like Roger I've stretched your tits and spread your legs. Now there's just one other part of you that he also stretched." Taking the final item from the table, he waved it in front of her and then jammed it deep into her pussy. Thankfully it was only the seven-inch dong. She shuddered to think what the ten-incher might feel like. Fortunately, all the attention, good and bad, had turned her on like never before, and the dong slid smoothly in, lubricated by her hot cunt juices.

Kelli suffered through another round of humiliating pictures, too tired and in too much pain to analyze how she felt or why she felt that way. And when Jack finally released the ropes, took the weights from her breasts, twisted her around to face the wall, and took her doggy-style, she came with a ferocity she couldn't ever remember experiencing. She just knew that she had to remember that feeling when she remembered the rest of the night.

To be brutally continued...

Comments welcome!

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12