14 Days To Redemption Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

"Jugs. I like jugs!" the teen exclaimed, his hands already on her hips to turn her. With an urgent leer he was upon her, his mouth excitedly seeking and capturing her erect nipples. At first both his hands squeezed her flesh with abandon, but soon his right hand had drifted down to her hips, and then to pinch and rub her rump.

"Go ahead and play with her pussy," Jack instructed. "It's the only action this slut's gonna see there tonight."

Suddenly remembering the camera, Jack took a few shots as the youth ravaged his wife's breasts, leaving her wet with spit. He had two fingers poked deep inside her cunt, and used the rest of his hand to savagely explore her most intimate region. Through it all Kelli kept her eyes clenched shut. Finally Jack put an end to it, touching the guy on the shoulder as a signal to let up. Grinning madly, the teen stepped back, his hand reluctantly leaving her steamy slit.

"Have a nice day," Jack said to him nonchalantly, taking his wife by the arm as he pulled her shirt back down. "Don't forget to wash your hands!" he called back as he led her away.

Back in the car, Jack tried to look calm and controlled while his wife virtually cowered against the opposite door. He could almost see her putting two and two together and getting five. First he exposed her to all those strange men. Then he allowed a teenager to grope her. The next step would be to have another man fuck her! He could see that fear in her eyes. But nothing was further from the truth. He didn't want to share her body with anyone. He wanted to have her all to himself. That's why her affair had hurt so much.

Still, it didn't hurt too much that she had a very healthy fear of being given away to another man. So much of what he was trying relied on psychological manipulation. And her fear gave him a healthy head start. Which is why, instead of heading home, he decided to return to the store they'd visited earlier. There was no reason to let all her steamy apprehensions go to waste, was there?

"Do you remember us?" Jack asked the clerk after the store had cleared of customers.

"I sure do!" the guy said, staring with open appreciation at Kelli's cleavage.

"Well, my wife has this fantasy," Jack began, smiling as the man sidled forward in anticipation, "and if you want to make a quick fifty bucks, and don't mind getting turned on along the way, we could use your help."

He watched as the man once again gave his wife the eye, and as Kelli gave him an open look of horror. "Sure, what do I have to do?" he replied with a bit of suspicion, as though wondering if this could cost him his job.

"Just let us into that cooler and make sure no one walks in on us. And if you need to stock the shelves from the outside, well, we're not going to stop you."

Fifty bucks later, Jack and Kelli were moving milk crates in the cooler, trying to create enough space to maneuver in. Jack took an uncomfortable seat on a stack of beer before pulling his quickly shrinking dick out of his pants.

"Strip, bitch," he ordered his wife, waiting until her minidress was laying on the floor. Her nipples were already as hard as ice, and she shivered violently as the freezing air blasted at her from several powerful fans.

"We're gonna stay here until you suck me off," he instructed, "and you're not to stop even if someone gets something from the cooler. Unless it's a kid," he added, "in which case you'll just have to make yourself inconspicuous. So you better hope everyone around here is a good parent, and they're not letting their kids out at one in the morning. Now, my cock's getting cold. So you better bend over and start sucking."

He almost melted into the stacks of beer when her mouth first surrounded his limp dick. The warmth of her mouth against the cold of his dick sent tremors to all parts of his body. Her nipples were rigid nubs against a field of goose bumps, and she immediately began rubbing her body against his in an instinctive bid to warm herself.

He heard a door open, and looked over to see the clerk staring at them between the rows of 2-liter soda bottles. "Hey buddy!" he called out, an evil idea forming in his mind. "Would you bring me a Bomb Pop when you get a chance? Just bring it right on in here. I need your help with something."

Just then a group of kids from the local college walked in to replenish their party supplies. Jack felt a momentary rush of adrenaline as two girls grabbed soda from the cooler shelf, but neither noticed the nude woman sucking inside. Moments later, one of the guys opened a door farther down and called to the clerk asking for some cold Bud, but then retracted his demand, as he'd found it. Jack looked down past the mouth encircling his cock. He was seated on a stack of cold Budweiser.

A couple minutes later the big door of the cooler opened with a whoosh, and the clerk gingerly stepped inside, a red, white and blue wrapped Bomb Pop in his hand.

"Could you unwrap it for me?" Jack asked as the clerk stood gawking at the scene before him. "Now lick it. Get it good and wet, from top to bottom. I hate the taste of those things."

Though clearly puzzled, the clerk did it, his gaze alternating between the cock disappearing into Kelli's mouth, and her nice tits dangling as she bent over.

"My wife was bad today and needs to have a spanking," Jack explained. "I need your help to heat up her butt, and then cool it down. It might help if you could lock the front door for a few minutes ..."

He needn't have wondered whether the clerk would go for the idea. The front door was locked and the clerk was back in just seconds. At a nod from Jack, the clerk quickly raised his arm and brought his hand down with a solid thwack. The sudden pain elicited a frightened squeak from Kelli, and Jack took a moment to warn her about what would happen if she inadvertently bit his dick. After that the only sounds in the cooler were the slurping of her mouth around his cock, the smacks of a palm hitting ass, the heavy breathing of a man performing physical labor, and the occasional murmur appreciating another's pain or his own pleasure.

When the clerk finished up the twentieth swat, Jack held up a hand to stop him. "Now that we've heated up her ass, I think we should help her cool it down some. Lick that Bomb Pop from top to bottom, and then stick it in her pussy. It's not good for a woman to get overheated like that."

After much more eagerly wetting the frozen treat, the clerk bent and carefully positioned it between Kelli's protruding pussy lips. After checking the destination with his finger, the man carefully slid the thick popsicle into place.

"Ooooohh. Ooooohhhhhhh. Oooooooohhhhhhh!" Kelli nearly screamed, as the frozen dildo speared into her hot cunt box. Moaning and writhing, she struggled to remain standing as the man pumped it in and out of her pussy, the melting ice creating rivulets of multi-colored sugar water down her thighs.

As Kelli doubled and then redoubled her efforts to make him cum, Jack had only a moment to reflect upon the use of proper motivation in eliciting an enthusiastic response. Then he was spurting a stream of hot cum all over his wife's nude, shivering body, while a stranger fucked her from behind with a frozen treat on a stick.

To be vengefully continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12