1994: Our Sexy Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was basically tongue-fucking her, eating her juices and playing her clit with my spare hand while I caressed her asscheeks and legs with the other. "Aahhh..." she moaned in delight, "Oh yes, eat me. I love it... Yes. Yesss... I'm coming... I'm coming... Aahhh!"

I ate her cum with gusto, while she was shaking over me and her hand tried to push my head into her sloppy cunt. I rose on my feet, my tongue hurting for the prolonged effort, and she smiled happily, her eyes sparkling for the recent orgasm. "Take me, now..." she hissed lustfully.

Karin turned her shoulders to me and placed her elbows on the wall, opening her legs and pushing behind her sexy bum. I lifted again the hem of her skimpy dress around her waist, and aimed my cock to the main target. The wind was waving her hair like a beautiful golden flag, and her eyes were shooting blue lightning at me from her pretty, tanned face as she smiled to me.

I eased my cock into her sopping cunt, and Karin let go a satisfied groan of pure lust. I grabbed her by the hips, and started fucking thoroughly into her hungry belly. It was another measure of her ability as a dancer, the fact that she was capable to bend her legs so easily to level her entrance to my groin: her legs were so much longer than mine, that it would be impossible for me to take her in a standing position if she wasn't capable to do that.

I screwed her in the tower for at least half an hour, in the loneliness of the sunny Provencal noon, before she finally erupted in another powerful orgasm.

I was going to let go myself, but Karin stopped me with the most unexpected of questions. "Wait..." she panted breathlessly: "Do my ass, now!" Damnit, I had no lube, nor anything to prepare her... I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but it was a fucking exciting one, and anyway, you always oblige the lady, so...

I let go of her, and bent on her upturned ass crack to kiss and lick her small hole. I passed a hand between her legs caressing her freshly fucked cunt and moved as much pussy juice as I could to her sphincter, where I mixed it with my spit and smeared it all around the rim and into the hole using the tip of my aching tongue. "Hmmm..." she moaned excitedly: "Come on, fuck my ass... Now!"

I spat again, both on her puckered asshole and on my cockhead, and then I placed it on my wife's rear-entry, ready to fuck my way into her. I hesitated a moment longer, worried to hurt her, but Karin yelled at me, urging me to do her anally. I pushed, hard and slowly; the ass crack was coated by a thin layer of sweat due to the heat and to her recent exertion, and quite surprisingly, the mix of juices made up for enough lube, since my spearhead slowly sank between the girl's buttocks and into her hole.

"Aawww..." Karin panted, this time in pain: "Fuck it hurts... But it hurts nicely! Ouch... No, don't stop. Hold on a second... Hmmm... Yes, there you are. Yes... Yes! Yes, fuck me. Fuck me, now!" I felt my cockhead slip over the second sphincter, and as for magic I was all into her boiling rectum.

I held her naked buttocks, and pulled halfway out before slowly pushing back into her. "Ah! Aahhh... Oh, yes! Yes, fuck me. Fuck me! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aahhh..." I gave a quick glance to the surroundings: Karin was getting pretty loud by then, and getting arrested for obscenity by French police wasn't my idea of honeymoon, but there was still nobody around.

I slammed back into Karin's ass. "Auch!" she screamed. "You wanted it in the ass?" I teased: "Take it! Take it all, like the bitch you are..." "Oh yes! Yes! Oh, I'm such a bitch... Such a nasty fucking bitch... Fuck me. Fuck my ass... Oh yeah. Yeah... Hmmm... Oh! Ah! Ah! AH! Aahhh..." I slammed my wife's ass with all what I was worth, all restraints gone by now, flashed by her luscious and horny screams. I felt my shaft was pumping into a burning, twitching hole, greased just enough to allow my forbidden taking of my naughty, pretty lady.

Not much energy left inside me, I accelerated the fucking tempo feeling my testicles twitch and boil on the verge of a powerful explosion. "Oh yeah," Karin panted, sensing my impending release, "Yeah... Yeah... Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I ejaculated deep into her belly, flooding her rectum with my full load of hot, sticky sperm. My legs were shacking dangerously, and I was ready to collapse on her back exhausted, when Karin shocked me once more.

She pulled free of me; almost ripped my poor spent penis out of her abused asshole and fell on her knees in front of me. I watched at her in full astonishment, as she got hold of my still undeflated cock and hesitated a second.

Karin winched at the smell, and then she licked my tip clean of the last drops of cum. I held myself to the wall to avoid ruining on top of her, and a second later my sweet lady opened her mouth and got my cockhead all into her mouth. I couldn't believe it: Karin was sucking my cock clean just after I corn holed her!

Her nasty meal didn't last long, but she managed to milk some more cum out of my spent balls, almost causing me to fall on the floor by the surprise and the power of the release. "Oh my God..." I panted, bucking against the wall and trying hard to regain my breath.

Karin stayed on her knees, smiling naughtily at me and furbishing her mouth with her fingers. Sill inspiring hard and shacking badly, I reached for my pocket, and hastily got hold of a handkerchief. I used it to clean her lips as best as I could; then I had her back on her feet, and cleaned her gaping asshole of the cum that was slowly leaking out of it. Finally, I used it to roughly clean my limp dick of the last remnants from our unholy coupling. Then I threw it in the small disposal bin of the tower.

I was exhausted, totally spent. Karin looked in great shape, the nasty light in her eyes just enhanced by the obscenity of what she just did. "Okay, now I'm ready," she stated: "Let's go to the restaurant."

We walked down in the sun to our car. I asked weather she wanted to clean herself using a wet towel from our survival kit, but she weaved me off. Without any hesitation, she walked into her former mother-in-law restaurant.

When I followed her in, I realised it was still a bit early, since there were no client sitting at the tables. Rather, there was a dyed lady in her mid-fifties moving in front of the counter, while a young man and a girl were finishing laying the buffet table. The lady recognised Karin at first sight: she opened her mouth silently for a second, and then started talking in French far too fast for me to follow, and opened her arms to her.

Startled, I saw Karin embracing her and kissing her briefly on her cheeks, and then the two started chatting very quickly, ignoring anybody else. I approached slowly, readying up to shift to my basic French, and so did the other man. Karin tossed towards us, and smiled openly. "Hello Jacques," she said: "Comment ca va?"

I hadn't recognised him at all: he absolutely didn't look like the guy in the pictures I saw at home. He looked somehow younger and a bit fatter... And definitely awkward. And then, for the last time that day, Karin stunned me.

She stepped forward to her former husband, held him by the shoulders and placed an open-mouthed kiss straight on his shaking lips. I felt jealousy and rage surging from the depths of my stomach, readying to burst out of my own mouth... Then it suddenly freeze in my throat, all of it, and I couldn't help but smile.

It just occurred to me that the tongue she had planted in his mouth was still sticky from what she licked out of my cock fresh from her asshole. Jacques must have sensed something was wrong, because he winched and jerked a bit as Karin kissed him in mock love, but again it was her who pulled out with a cruel smile.

She said something about being happy to find him sound and happy helping his mum as a waiter in her restaurant, and then turned to the lady and basically ignored him. Just like you do when you talk to the local boss and discard his hand.

Karin introduced me to the lady as her husband, and we shook hands. After a short hesitation, I chose to do the same with poor Jacques, who was wrinkling his nose uncomfortably.

I said a few banalities to the lady just in order to take part to the brief, uncomfortable conversation which followed in French, but I didn't need to make too much an effort: In a matter of minutes we were out and walking to the car.

I asked weather it wasn't a better idea to look for a place (maybe a few streets further away) to have lunch, but she smiled happily: "No. I want them to see our car. Jacques always liked nice big cars, and now he could never afford one like yours!" Boys, I hope never to be the target of Karin's wrath!

***

The day after we drove west to leave Provence, and we stopped at Pont-du-Garde. It is a beautiful spot, where an ancient Roman acqueduct stands still over the river as proud as it was two thousands years ago.

We walked all the way along it, and then we went back going first downhill and then uphill. It was great fun for me, mad for history as I am (and she knew that), but I realised Karin was uncomfortable. The poor girl was breathless, and she hated it. She complained that once, when she was in shape, she would walk uphill faster than me and without breathing hard. Now, after all the shit she had being through... She cried. She cried long, and I held her tight, welcoming her release. All the tension of the wedding, all the recognition of her new life, all the ordeal of going through her bad former life, everything solidified into hot, bitter tears. Oh, Karin, I thought. My sweet, little fallen angel...

She wasn't alone anymore; and she knew it. That night, in a small hostel near Arles, we didn't make love. We just held each other for a long, long time, feeling each other's love.

***

Carcassonne and its beautiful fortified citadel. Toulouse, the capital of French Midi. Bordeaux, the city of wine. And on top of all, Brittany, the place where we stayed the longest.

Our honeymoon covered all those parts of France where you always want to go and you never make it due to lack of time since you want to see Paris first... Forget Paris, and forget Provence too: go to Brittany. It is really beautiful, wild nature meets history in the most romantic way.

The wildest coasts of Europe, the pre-historical sites, the Merlin and Arthur forests, the middle-age castles, the crepes and the cider... We stayed two wonderful weeks in Brittany, and didn't regret. The people too were so nice and friendly, and the tourists... Well, it was nice to see there are French too, in France! Americans and Japanese, Italians and Dutch ended at Carnac; from that point on, there were only locals and a few French only. Wonderful!

The food was fantastic. The real crepes are something that can't really be eaten anywhere else than in Brittany. When you eat them together with a good glass of cider, you can hear the angels singing... Well, having a girl like Karin next to you helps a lot.

Did you ever make love inside a Dolmen? It is so intriguing, doing it inside a men-made construction which is more than 5000 years old, made up by megaliths and partly underground. A place where so many generations have been moving around, loving and dying... Okay, maybe it was also a bit exhibitionist, considering there were also other tourists around and somebody could easily fall on us with our slacks down and going at it like rabbits. But, hey! I was there with Karin, and she was so damned sexy in her denim shorts!

She was getting better and better every day. Good food, lots of walking, swimming and lovemaking, and most of all, lots of pure, unconditioned love were making what psychologists and doctors couldn't do for years. Karin was slowly getting to believe in it: her life did change for good, and for the best. When we moved on, it was towards the Loire valley and its castles. Chinon, Amboise, Blois, Chambord, Bourges...

We made our way back towards the Alps and Italy until we reached the Mont Blanc tunnel and our last stop on the bottom of Miage Glacier. We were now in my own territory: Vallée d'Aoste, just at the feet of the highest mountain in Europe; the north-westernmost corner of Italy. The mountains of my childhood.

There, Karin climbed a mountain with me. We hiked for almost 2000 metres, admired the view, had a bite and walked back downhill. We had dinner and went to our tent, where we made love.

After making love, I asked her weather she was tired. She smiled and as an answer, she tried to fuck me again. Since I could not make it anymore, she did me with her mouth. Before falling asleep, I reminded her of her desperate tears at Pont-du-Garde for being so week. She cried again, this time with joy. My sweet fallen angel had gotten back her wings.

12