1996 More Fucking Around in Bosnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centre of social life in Mostar was the Ero Hotel: a strange, modern building built by EU in the very centre of the devastated area at the very centre of the city: it was built as a hotel with a restaurant, because the idea was to sell it when it was not needed anymore as the HQ of the EU Administration. Until then, it was to be the core of the International Community within the city.

It was there that I met Anja.

Anja was a Marinechaussee Sergeant, part of the EU Police establishment. She was gorgeous.

I was not capable to say much in Dutch, but it didn't need more than a "Hallo", and "How do you do" to start, since it was far more than anybody else could muster.

I offered her a coffee, and we just happened to see each other for a few days in a row there, so we became kind of acquaintances.

I spoke to Karin about her.

Strange enough, she didn't like her. Who knows why, my wife was ready to let me screw Claire as much as I wanted, but didn't have me even to take a dinner with Anja.

Maybe because she was Dutch? Or because I mentioned she was quite pretty? I never came to understand it, and I suppose it wasn't so important... Anyway, an agreement is an agreement, and I stuck to my word.

I never fucked Anja, nor I ever had dinner with her. Hell, I don't ever know weather I could ever manage to get on her!

I kept on fucking Claire every now and then, and Karin saw Giancarlo average once a month, just enough to satisfy our overriding hormones.

We never missed informing each other about our sexcapades, and we never felt bad about it. I came to terms with the idea that my wife was fucking someone else in my absence (it was far better than thinking that someone else was fucking my wife in my absence: knowing she was in full control helped a lot), as long as I was aware of that: no deceit, no cheating. We both had tested our veto power, saw it worked, and we felt pretty safe about our partner's feelings.

I was the first to loose my wartime partner.

Claire was being repatriated. It wasn't a nice thing, and I don't mean about myself. Somebody had written her husband that she had being cheating on him quite regularly (even if apparently nobody knew the screwer was me), and he had been mad. There had been a number of calls between New Caledonia and Paris, not to mention New Caledonia and Former Yugoslavia, and as a result they were both heeding back to France to avoid a scandal that, apparently, French press would have loved (our one would not give a damn about something like that).

Claire was quite ashamed of the whole story, also because somebody at their HQ leaked it out, and half the base was talking about it.

Plus, because of them both coming back from overseas, they were going to loose a lot of money.

"My commander is furious with me, not because of my indiscretion, but because I am leaving," she told me when we met at the canteen: "It will not be easy to replace me quickly. If I knew who was the bastard who wrote my husband in first place..."

"Claire, I'm sorry. I am really embarrassed, I didn't mean to damage you," I said, feeling uneasy about the whole story, "I really hate it. I only swear you I kept it absolutely private about the two of us."

"I know. Why should you bust us up? No, this was somebody who couldn't take a no for an answer, I know it..."

Hmmm... I really had no idea who could have been the asshole. But I took a mental note to enquire about it.

"I'll leave tomorrow. And if I know my loving husband, I'll be divorced within six months. Not so bad anyway, not now that I know what a lousy lover he is..."

Claire smiled a sad, wicked smile.

I smiled too, within myself: the cuckold wasn't going to appreciate the new fire within his wife's sexual drive, not for sure... Nor the new, enlarged size of her sphincter!

"So, we are going to get a last chance this night," Claire smiled again, this time with no sadness and lots of wickedness: "Are you going to come and see me after dinner?"

Of course I was.

That evening I was hanging around the containers, waiting for the right moment to sneak into Claire's, when I stumbled into Fabianne and the group of boys she was regularly screwing. They were sitting outside her container, smoking and chatting.

I didn't care much about them, and walked through, as if I was going towards the public telephones area (Italian Telecom had set up civilian phones everywhere in the area, and calling from Former Yugoslavia was as expensive as calling from Bari).

As I mentioned early, I can't claim my French is nearly as good as my English, but still it is far better than our cousins beloved. That's why they didn't stop bubbling when I came through, and that's how I got the meaning of their small talk.

As you may guess, they were talking about Claire's affair.

They weren't the only ones; that was the camp story. But from a few words, I understood they knew something more about it than most people around.

For that reason, I turned around the container and stopped in a dark corner next to the toilet. I don't smoke, but a cigarette is always a good excuse to hang around, so I enlightened one and pretended to enjoy it as I listened.

Fabianne was a bit tipsy and the others were trying to make her talk.

She was basically throwing shit at Claire for her bossing attitude as the eldest female in the camp and for her having criticised her "open" attitude towards boys.

"The bitch. At least, I'm not married nor engaged... Who cares who I am sleeping with, as long it is off-duty and with colleagues?" she was more or less saying.

The boys, who were the ones she was sleeping with, agreed understandingly.

"I mean! Who is she to tell me I behave like a whore? At least, I do it only with other French! She should mind her own papers and try to keep her mouth closed when she fucks somebody in her container..."

"But, did you hear her talking to her lover?" one of the guys probed.

Fabianne laughed: "Hear her? Ah! The slut was yelling as the bitch on heat she is... There wasn't much talking, I tell you. But that little, it was in English."

"In English? You mean her lover isn't one of us?"

"Ah! Would you speak in a foreign language while making love, if you didn't need to?"

"But, are you sure?"

"I am sure! I can't understand English, but I can recognize it. They were talking English."

Fuck. The little whore overheard us... I did think Claire was being a bit too loud when she came.

"Which nationality was him?"

"Uh! Italian, Spanish, Portuguese... Who knows? Not French for sure."

"How many times you heard that?"

"Two or three... It was my duty to inform her husband, wasn't it?"

"For sure. I would have informed the Commander too."

"No. He would think I do it as revenge..."

"You're right. Better to leave the small idiot alone, isn't it?"

Laughing.

"OK guys, there is nobody around, and I feel a bit lonely... What about giving me some company?"

I heard enough.

Claire was furious when I told her. She wanted to run out to carve Fabianne eyes out of her skull, but I managed to restrain her. Rather, I offered to help her to exact some revenge out of the little wench.

About two hours later, we posted ourselves out of the container in which Fabianne was getting gangbanged. We actually had to wait quite a long time, but eventually the nurse came out and stumbled towards her own quarters.

Claire came out of the shadow and quickly joined her.

The young girl was still tipsy and by now also quite worn out. She didn't offer much resistance when Claire offered her excuses for having been tough at her in the past and offered her a drink in her container. It really sounded like, now that she was leaving, the Captain didn't want to have bad feelings behind.

I followed them to Claire's lodgement keeping a low profile, and went to the open window to hear what was happening inside.

Claire had the girl drink more... I recalled there was a good bottle of Cognac in her small fridge, and when I finally got in called by Claire, it was half empty.

Claire's glass was still full, and so was Fabianne.

The cheeky goose was feeling no pain and could hardly see me. The light was off, so there were no chances she could spot who I was.

Claire locked the door and the window, and then helped me with her friend.

Fabianne made no resistance when we started undressing her: just a few muffled protests and unconvinced moans came out of her mouth when we placed her on Claire's bed, stripped naked and ready to be feasted on like a turkey at Christmas.

She wasn't a nice display: her partners hadn't been kind to her. She had bite marks all over the body, and dry cum was staining her hair and skin. More cum, still quite fresh, was oozing and trickling out from both her bruised and abused holes.

Just what you would expect from a freshly gangbanged gal.

We undressed too and reached our guest partner on the bed.

Claire had been freshly fucked too, and it was quite funny for her to place her dripping and sticky cunt on Fabianne's face, forcing the girl to eat her first creampie.

Her mouth muffled by Claire's lush bush, she couldn't scream when I went on her breasts and started biting her nipples... She jumped instead, and Claire enjoyed her revenge squeezing her thighs around the girl's head and forcing her to lick my sperm out of her sloppy pussy.

Fabianne's cunt was shaven and freely leaking mixed fluids from half a dozen unknown guys, so I didn't feel like fucking her. Rather, I stood and offered my cock to Claire's eager mouth.

I did cum twice less than an hour earlier, so my French lover had to display her best art to revitalize me, but by now she was at her best as far as fellatio capabilities are concerned, and I was quickly ready for her.

"I don't want you to fuck the whore," Claire hissed to me, lying down on top of the other female; "Fuck me instead, hard and deep!"

She was offering to be entered from behind, and I didn't miss my target.

"Ouch!" Claire panted as my rod sank into her moist flesh: "Hmmm... Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard... Harder... Harder... Oh, yeah!"

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her doggie-style, while she resumed French-kissing Fabianne in her mouth.

The two girls' naked bodies were clenched at each others, bouncing over the bed at my fucking tempo. I had unloaded shortly before, so I could go on for a while, and I did.

I went on ramming into Claire until she let go of Fabianne's mouth to toss her head and pant: "Uuhhh... Yeah. Yeah! Fuck my butt, now. Fuck my... Aawww!!!"

She didn't need to repeat it: I pulled out of her sloppy cunt and slammed myself into her sticky asshole, still leaking my previous cumload. Her sphincter hadn't closed yet, so my cock sank into the woman's bowels without any problem.

Mashed under Claire's recoiling body, Fabianne gasped and groaned at the rhythm of the sodomization, until the elder woman closed back her mouth with another wet kiss.

I started getting tired of this, and my poor dick was sore by now. I wasn't going to last much more, and Claire felt it.

She stopped kissing her "friend" and looked back at me: "Aahhh... Cum now! Cum inside my ass... Fill me!"

Again, she didn't need to say it again.

I drove into her reaching bottom and released myself deep into Claire's rectum, stuffing it with the second cumload of the night.

"Aahhh..." she whined, "Oh yesss... I feel it... Hmmm..."

I felt like cumming inside her for ages, but it must have been raw seconds before I collapsed on her sweaty back.

I popped out of Claire's abused asshole and rolled on the side, while she quickly rose on her feet and turned around.

With a swift motion, she squatted over Fabianne's upturned face, opened up her ass checks and let go a gush of cum directly on her open mouth.

The girl jumped but couldn't avoid the second spurt, which landed on her check and eye, less even the last, long trickle which stained her hair and neck.

When Claire rose again on her feet, Fabianne's face was all smeared with sticky cum out of the other woman's ass.

"Well, honey," Claire grinned, leaving the bed: "Now you can go!"

Fabianne was found half an hour later by the guards, while she was stumbling amongst the male quarters. She was completely drunk, naked and all covered in dirty sperm. Her clothes were found under the container where she had been gangbanged earlier that night, and a quick test showed full compatibility between part of the cum smeared over her body and the sperm of the men living inside it.

By the time Claire arrived in France, Fabianne and her friends were in deep shit.

When Karin heard of my threesome – however quite an incomplete one – she felt it was fair enough to organize something like that for herself too.

She told Giancarlo she wanted to do two men at once, and the poor guy was told to find a friend for her to fuck.

According to the story I got from Karin, Giancarlo wasn't so eager to share her with another guy, but faced with the threat to be dumped on the spot he agreed to find another guy for her.

As I expected, it ended up being a colleague of his. They treated her with a hectic night out that ended up as expected at Giancarlo's place, where my lovely wife dried their nuts up and left them spent and spoiled for good to any other girl.

But I'll left the story to her, as she duly reported in her last letter.

***

I admit it: I was in for something kinky that night.

I knew I was in full control of Giancarlo, and through him of his friend Luigi. This last guy was smaller, more rounded and overall less attractive, but ended up having quite a better cock, which poor Giancarlo couldn't know.

I managed to have them nicely buzzed up during the evening, while I just simulated my drunkenness after a few drinks like the other times with Giancarlo; we put on some soft music, drank some more bubbles, softened the lights in the living room, and when I was satisfied with the atmosphere, I decided to start the party with a striptease.

I'm pretty good at that by now, you'll see soon!

My men were as horny as rabbits in a matter of minutes, naked, standing and ready for use.

First of all, I wanted them sitting next to each other on the sofa, in order to give them a stereo blowjob. I have seen in on the movies, and always wanted to try it out.

It was great! The two cocks of theirs were so different from each other that the sensation of the fellatio was just redoubled. Hmmm... They were clean, young and healthy, and so ready for me!

I deepthroated both of them in turns, enjoying both the smoothness and the curve of Giancarlo's rod and the roughness and stiffness of Luigi's, and went on until I felt the salty taste of Giancarlo's precum; that was a warning signal, so I stopped and changed game.

Since Luigi was the guest, he got the honour of the first pussy. I climbed over him, straddling on the couch over him, and I impaled myself on his stiff pole.

Hmmm... It was quite thicker than Giancarlo's, and actually also than yours. Longer, too... And almost as hard! I felt it at the mouth of my womb, and it felt great!

I moaned my satisfaction and started riding him, making quite a noisy show about it. It must have been quite unnerving for Giancarlo, since after a few minutes he climbed over the couch and fed me with his cock to muffle my yells of pleasure. Hell, that was his home we were screwing in, so I thought it just decent to oblige, and started blowing him as I rode his friend.

That lasted quite a while I must say, and none of them looked ready to cum, so I readily agreed when Giancarlo suggested to swap position.

I laid on all fours on the couch like the bitch I am, and while I gave head to Luigi, Giancarlo took me doggy-style.

Hmmm... There is nothing to do, being accustomed to a cock helps a lot. And I am pretty much accustomed to Giancarlo's by now. I gobbled Luigi's thicker bone and started blowing him hard, with mutual satisfaction.

Again, the ride lasted quite long. Do you remember our threesome in the castle, back in Norchia? Well, this one was almost as good... And much more comfortable! At least, we were screwing in a living room instead on the dirt!

Again, it was Giancarlo the first to reach the edge. Lover, I am so sorry, but I forgot to tell you I run short of condoms, and lately I have been screwing Giancarlo without protection. Anyway, I wasn't going to run any risk and as I felt his twitching dangerously I pulled him off and grabbed his shaft into my left hand while kept on blowing Luigi with the right one.

Wow, a stereo blowjob! My two males started groaning like elephants as I alternated sucking their mushrooms, and finally Giancarlo exploded onto my chest.

I had planned to have the two of them shooting at the same time, each over one of my nipples, but my lover failed me and spurted all across my chest while his friend was still valiantly resisting my hardcore kisses. Well, I will have to try again another time.

The feeling was beautiful anyway: I felt Giancarlo's hot, sticky sperm leaking down my tits while I was deepthroating his better endowed friend. So naughty!

Luigi let it go quite suddenly: I tasted his precum, and as I swallowed it he groaned deeply. I barely had the time to let go of his cock, and the first shot caught me on the neck. The ensuing burst of cum splashed all over my chest, washing away Giancarlo's poor jism and creaming my tits like never before. Quite some sperm started dripping on the carpet, but I didn't care: I was too busy sucking Luigi's cockhead of its remaining nectar, while jerking Giancarlo with my hand.

I managed to swallow my new lover's last spurts, and then I kept blowing him hard.

Soon I realized that, while Giancarlo was rapidly deflating in my left hand, Luigi was stiffening back in my gorge, promising some extra action.

With a moan of satisfaction, I let go for good of Giancarlo and started blowing his friend for all I was worth with both hands and with all the remaining energy of my abused throat.

I was on my knees in front of the hairy guy since a while by now, and my legs started hurting (I am not as young as my mates, I am afraid...), so I thought it time to change game once more.

Anyway, Luigi was sporting a raging erection, and looked more than ready for some ruthless usage of his valiant tool...

I laid back on the couch, spreading my legs open and pulling Luigi on top of me to get a decent fuck right in the face of my (by now quite frustrated) lover.

The young policeman stabbed me with a grunt of animal satisfaction, making me yell, and started fucking me for all he was worth.

I clenched him with my legs, planted my stiletto heels into the back of his muscled thighs, and pulled him to me, to French kiss him full-mouth. I felt his hairy chest splashing my cum-coated breasts, and the sticky sensation of the sperm smearing all over me sent me over the edge.

I howled my orgasm, convulsing under his thrusts as he fucked me through my climax, and the poor sofa creaked dangerously under our combined assault.

Cumming so outrageously in front of my lover and over his favourite couch under the ferocious ramming of his friend, was such a turn-on that I kept cumming and cumming for at least a full minute, screaming my throat out.

Hmmm, I felt such a slut! I really enjoyed my threesome, my love... Giancarlo enjoyed it much less, I am afraid. I suppose it asks for a lot of complicity, trust and understanding from your lover, to share such an experience with mutual pleasure. Not all partners can be as good as you are, my love.

But you're being back soon, right?

Anyway, I could sense Giancarlo's discomfort while his friend was fucking me senseless on his own sofa, and I must admit I enjoyed the ramming even more knowing he was fuming watching at us and hearing my screams of pleasure.