2 Faces of Sam ... My Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

I want to sit on your face daddy and let you make me cum like that. I need you to fuck me good Daddy because I need you to fuck me like that so I know you really care about me. You are the only one who can make me feel so good. Daddy xxooxx

Thank you Baby. It was the most wonderful afternoon of my life

.

Oh Daddy - suck my titties hard while you finger fuck me at the same time. I would very much like you to tie me up Daddy. I have a desire to make you so happy Daddy because no one can fuck me like you Daddy. I like Silly! ...

I can't wait till Tuesday either Baby ... We make each other feel so good.

Silly loves you baby, loves the way he feels slipping in and out of your ... so wet pussy.

... going in and out of me Daddy. That tells me you really care about me Daddy. Thank you Daddy.

I want to show you how much I love you Baby, by fucking you again and again.

I have the best little girl in the world.

Yes - just the thought of Silly going in and out of me Daddy because you are my one and only Daddy.

The best Daddy for my little girl, the best little girl for Daddy

Makes me wet because I finally have a Daddy that fucks me like you do!

Yes baby. I love it when you sit on my face and I played hard with your tits.

Yes Daddy. I need you to fuck me again and again.

Then you'd get so hot you'd beg me to fuck you again.

Yes daddy I like that too

I'm so hard right now, baby. I loved it when you'd hug me tight, kiss me hard, while Silly slipped in and out of you sweet pussy

Because Daddy you make your little girl cum because you want to fuck me to make me feel good and ...

The only thing I want to do in the whole world is fuck you baby

That's how you take care of me Daddy.

By wanting so much to fuck you and fuck you more? Is that what my sweet baby needs; a Daddy that wants nothing more than to fuck her?

I am so horny for you to fuck me Daddy I can't wait to see you take your clothes off because you want to fuck me ... take care of me like that Daddy.

Baby ... If I could change it to Monday night ... Could you make it?

Yes daddy. All I want is for you fuck me Daddy.

I will let you know later whether it will be Monday or Tuesday

Yes Daddy. I am your baby girl and your baby girl needs her Daddy to fuck her all the time.

Daddy - I love the way you take care of me in bed!

I can't wait to fuck you again I love fingering your sweet pussy while I hard suck your breast. Play with your nipple with my tongue; while I push a finger deep inside of your pussy and play with your clit.

I love the way your gentle with me Daddy and you don't hurt me Daddy. You just want to make your little girl feel good and that's why ...

I will never hurt you Baby ... Only monsters hurt their baby girls, I will always pleasure you in just the ways you long to be pleasured

... I love to let my Daddy do anything he wants to me because he makes me cum & cum ...

Yes Baby, When we meet again we will do more doggy fucking and more spooning every way we can fuck and fuck and fuck.

Ohhh Daddy ... You take such good care of me Daddy because of what you do to me while we are in bed. Daddy fuck me again soon. Daddy that's why I love you because you pleasure me and I don't have to go anywhere else for someone else to fuck me ... who might hurt me.

Then, when I get a little soft, baby will stroke her Daddy, get Silly hard again and then climb on top of her Daddy, and slip Silly into her sweet pussy.

My daddy loves me because he fucks me and makes me feel so loved by him.

Yes baby, you never have to be hurt again ... Yes baby ... I do love my little baby girl.

Yes Daddy if you go soft I am going to stroke you till you get hard and then get on top of my Daddy because I know that pleases you.

I have to go out this afternoon baby ... Maybe we can chat later. I will miss you. Think of me. I will be thinking of you.

My favorite baby is when you climb on top and slip Silly inside of you.

Daddy I love and miss you, touching and kissing you.

Bye for now baby, Long wet kisses and tight hugs for my Baby

Bye for now my Daddy. Your baby girl loves your and has such special feelings for you because you take care of me like I was your daughter.

I'm so glad you wanted to be my Daddy. I needed a Daddy like you who just wants to pleasure me. It makes me want to please my Daddy. It's so easy for me to want to go to bed with my Daddy because he can make me feel so good & he fucks me like I'm his little girl who he cares about. I love my Daddy.

Daddy - I want to get naked first and I want you to say, "So is my baby ready for Daddy to fuck her."

And you will hear me say, "Oh yes Daddy - your baby girl is ready for you to take care of me and fuck me and make me feel good." I want to make my daddy feel so good because he cares for me and takes care of me. I love to kiss you, Daddy. Kiss your neck because you never stop touching your baby girl and making her wet with desire just for you :-)

Daddy - I'm so glad you wanted me to be your little girl. I felt so safe with my breasts in your warm hands Daddy and when your spooned me ... that felt so good.

The way you finger me makes me wet for you Daddy. Oh Daddy I hope you will take me to bed soon Daddy. My pussy, Daddy, is wet for you. Thank you so much daddy.

Daddy I want to be your only baby girl that you fuck. You make me feel so good Daddy. I need my Daddy to fuck me good and take care of me by making me feel so good because you love to fuck me because your baby girl ...

Driving baby

... is always wet just for you my daddy because you love to fuck your little girl because it makes me ... makes me, Daddy, feel so good the way you want to fuck me all the time. That is why ... I will always spread my legs for you daddy. Because what you do to me in bed you know how to make me wet and cum and it makes me feel like you really do care for me Daddy.

Next time I want you to ask me to spread my legs, so daddy can fuck your baby.

Say that too me daddy. And your obedient little girl will open her legs and reach out her arms to you.

Baby you make me so hot for you!!! Spread your legs so I can fuck you baby.

Baby I can't wait to fuck you ... I changed it to tomorrow night baby

Monday night I will want you to spread your legs for me baby.

I have to go now baby.

Yes Daddy. I love when you tell me that Daddy and I always will for you Daddy.

I will be thinking of my sweet baby and how much we love to please each other

... is anxious to see you and to let you fuck me.

Okay my sweet caring daddy. Your little girl

Daddy I hope you stay hard for me your baby girl and fuck me the whole time we are together Daddy tomorrow night, Daddy. You made me so horny for you. I'm so glad you are going to fuck me tomorrow night Daddy. You make my body feel so good Daddy. I will let you do anything you want to me Daddy because you know how to keep my pussy wet.

Ohh Daddy. ... I can't wait to feel you fucking me and feeling me, your little girl. Kissing me your little baby girl, because you know how to turn me on and you fuck me good. I'm the luckiest teenager at school because my Daddy fucks me and takes care of me in bed.

Thank you daddy for fucking me. It makes me feel like your my daddy who is taking care of my needs so no one else can fuck me because I belong and my pussy belongs to my Daddy.

Bye, baby.

Two hours later, I received the following text from Sam:

Jon, I knew we were doing a very wrong thing. I have talked to a man of God and he has told me that I must stop seeing you immediately and that you should not text me ever again.

I was devastated. I thought I'd found my little girl, I thought the passionate love we made together convinced her that our relationship was a good one ... one that would be good for both of us.

Down deep in my heart I still want to believe that she will change her mind and tell me that she is committed to being my little girl, committed to us and what we could mean for each other. I still hold out the hope that I will wake up one morning and there will be a text from Sam telling me that she wants to be my little girl; wants us to be together whenever and however possible.

But ... as each day goes by, the hope that Sam will come back to me is fading ...

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers
12