20 Questions Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,233 Followers

Jane gave me quite a bit of time to recover, before asking question 13, which was, "Where is the latest place I plucked hair from my body?"

My eyes were drawn to her perfectly sculpted eyebrows. I felt sure that must be the place. But Jane merely shook her head when I said, "Your eyebrows?"

"No, dear girl. I found several pesky hairs on my areola this morning." She stepped behind me. "They had to go. I am afraid you are wrong again."

I whimpered as I saw her return to stand in front of me, holding a tawse. My whimpering changed into grunts as she repeatedly struck my defenseless belly with the forked leather tongues of the tawse.

I was actually grateful when we finally proceeded to question 14. In my defense, let me state that I was dazed enough that I did not notice how strangely Jane worded this question. "If you looked at my crotch right now, what color pubic hair would you see?" she asked.

I had never known Jane to mess around with the natural color of her pubes, so I was compelled to answer, "Auburn hair."

Jane's lips again curved into an impish smile, signaling that she had caught me out again. "I just told you that I was plucking stray hairs from my areola. Of course that is my ritual immediately after shaving my pussy. If you looked at my crotch right now, you would not see a single pubic hair of any color."

I think I may have cringed when Jane now gave me a very clear look at the clamps that she was about to attach to my labia. But I know that I grimaced as their cruel jaws bit into my tender flesh. I allowed my expressions to play freely across my face, knowing that Jane would savor my anguish.

Her question number 15 was rather simple. "Do I prefer coffee or tea?" she asked.

This time I did not stop to ponder, gasping out, "Tea."

"That's right, I do," she confirmed.

I sagged with relief. Another correct answer – another chance for pleasure. And pleasure I received, in goodly measure. Jane lubricated one of her fingers, erotically toying with my ass hole in exactly the manner I love best. At the same time, she slipped two fingers of her other hand up inside my pussy and started dancing them deep within me. My attention was diverted from the labial clamps, focusing on Jane's finger actions. She started caressing me slowly, but let the magnificent sensations build to a frenzy until I finally yanked at my wrist chains and shrieked in orgasmic release.

Question number 16 was another one for which I had to hazard a guess. Jane asked, "Am I a member of the mile high club?"

For her work, Jane traveled a lot, and I knew her to be a lusty, uninhibited sort of woman, open to carnal pleasures. So I guessed, "Yes, you are."

"Don't be silly," she chastised me. "Airplanes are way too cramped for that type of fun." But this punishment did not seem to be as bad as some of the others I had received. Jane merely added some weights to the chains dangling from the clamps still attached to my labia. I looked down between my thighs and gasped. I had no idea that my labia could stretch out that far.

I was not given much time to worry about that, because Jane went on to question number 17. "Do I prefer a martini with an onion, an olive, or twist of lemon?"

I swallowed nervously, pondering. All three variants are rather delicious, I knew from personal experience. But what would Jane prefer? I finally decided that she might like the acidic brightness contributed by a twist of lemon, and said so.

Jane was shaking her head as she said, "Susan, Susan. When have you ever known me to drink a martini?"

If I had not been chained up, I might have smacked my head in dismay, not having seen the trick in the question. Jane went out of sight behind me.

After a minute or two, I felt something cold and metallic pressing against my anal ring. Within moments I realized it was a speculum, because with a twist Jane seated it deep within my rectum, and ratcheted it open. That same anal region that she had pleasured so beautifully a short time ago, she now tormented, stretching it wider than I had ever felt before!

Intellectually, I knew that those tender tissues had to be in agony. But in a strange manner, I found myself embracing this pain; no longer shrinking from it. Later, I realized that Jane's actions had caused me to enter "subbe space". As I said earlier, I was once a submissive. But it had been quite some time since my body had entered this state.

Jane left the speculum inside me as she went on to question number 18. "Has a foot ever been inserted into my vagina?"

I replied, "Yes," of course, because I knew that Jane loved foot play.

"No, Susan. Toes have been inserted there many times, but I have never had a foot inside of it. I doubt that there is room enough in there for an entire foot," she said with a sort of smirk.

She walked behind me. I felt her hand gently lift my cascade of blonde hair and tuck it over my left shoulder. But this was quickly followed with the shock of hot wax being flung onto my now exposed back! As the molten fluid clung to my skin, coating it, I shrieked hoarsely and jerked forward in my restraints. Gradually, intense heat muted itself as the wax cooled and solidified.

Thank goodness there were only two questions remaining in this ordeal. Perhaps, pondering this, I allowed myself to get distracted. Jane asked, "What is the color of my true love's hair?" as question number 19.

I knew that her current girlfriend was also a redhead, so I guessed, "Red."

Jane grasped my chin, looked deep into my eyes, and laughed softly, saying, "No. You are a blonde."

That shook me to my core. She was saying that I was her true love. This thrilled me so much that I barely noticed my "punishment", as Jane used a flogger on my back, knocking it free of the majority of the wax.

We had finally reached question number 20, and it was another poser. Jane inquired, "When was the last time I was drunken and naked, in a room full of people?"

The only possibility that I could think of would be during a wild party, such as might occur on New Year's Eve. So that was my guess. "New Year's Eve," I answered.

Jane's face clouded over with anger. "What!? I have never in my life been like that! How could you even dare think that of me?" She closed the speculum and pulled it out of my ass, tossing it aside. She removed the clamps and weights from my labia, discarding them.

My aching cunt and ass had only seconds of relief before Jane's leather shod foot flew forward and kicked me hard right where my thighs joined. The pain that exploded in my pussy was so shocking that my body forgot to breathe. My arms instinctively tried to pull my body upward – my thighs tried to clamp together to protect my intimate area. The chains to the cuffs on my ankles prevented either action.

The temporary cessation of my breathing did not prevent my tear glands from functioning. They went into overdrive, filling my eye sockets, and blurring my vision again. I finally managed to draw a breath and began shrieking in pain as I shook my head from side to side. My head movements were violent enough to fling much of the tear flow off of my eyes, clearing my vision. This allowed me to see Jane more clearly as her foot lashed out three more times in rapid succession. Each kick landed squarely in my unprotected cunt, and was punctuated by a shouted word.

Jane yelled, "How" (kick - eyes flashing with anger)... "Dare" (kick - putting the force of her body behind it )... "You!"(kick – her facial expression transforming – to arousal? )

Never before had I felt such intense pain. I hung there, sobbing, almost retching. My eyes briefly lost their alignment, so I was seeing two non-overlapping fields of view. Two images of Jane stood before me, their faces rapt, focused in my display of agony. My eyes registered the fact that the Janes' eyes gleamed with an emotion other than anger now, and their two left hands were now at their breasts, while their two right hands had slid down to cup their pelvises, mashing inward.

The pain ebbed enough that the control of my eyes returned, and my visual field resolved itself to show me a single Jane again, standing before me. Her body language was indeed signaling a high state of arousal at this point. She stepped forward, knelt, and uncuffed my ankles.

Pulling my feet close together, giving my battered groin some protection, I was beginning to feel a sense of utter relief that my ordeal was at an end, when Jane uttered words that made my head spin.

"You came here today to offer me a gift, Susan," she began. "I want to test the extent of that gift. The ankle chains prevented you from protecting yourself from my kicks. I cannot justify how exciting I found kicking you like that – I just do.

"I want to continue kicking you like that, and now you know how painful it is. But I want you to voluntarily keep your thighs apart, not be forced to do so by the chains. I also want you to nod as a signal that you are ready for me to kick. Will you do this for me?"

I focused on her face. I could see she was serious. I could also tell that she was now highly aroused. Unconsciously her hands were kneading her breasts and her sex as she spoke. But that pain! OMG! And she was asking me to subject myself to even more of it. Maybe it was the fact that she had driven me into subbe space. Maybe I was getting high from endorphins. Maybe I was a little crazy at that moment. But definitely, I loved her. I had come for just this purpose. To give this woman I love a special gift that only I can give her. Seeing her aroused now was so gratifying – I could not snatch that away from her. So I whispered, "Yes, Jane. I will do this for you."

I straightened up, widening my stance, opening my thighs, exposing my pussy once again. I gathered my courage. I looked into her eyes.

I nodded.

Her foot lashed out and landed right on target. Even though anger was no longer her motivating force, she did not soften the blow one iota. My feet were no longer secured to the floor, so as her foot left my crotch, my thighs slammed together and my knees rose almost to touch my belly. In this doubled up fetal position, I screamed and writhed, suspended by my wrists. Jane doubled over slightly herself, as she mashed her hand into her own sex, moaning. She had pressed her hand deeply enough into her sexual cleft that the bulges of her own swollen labia pressed against the smooth lavender material of her slacks. A small darkened spot of wetness appeared, centered between them. She continued playing with herself, waiting for my next signal.

Regaining some control, I lowered my feet to the floor. I shuffled my feet slowly apart. They seemed reluctant to obey my command to separate. There was a whimpering sound in the room now, and I feared it was coming from me. But I looked into Jane's fever bright eyes, and I knew I had to do this. Steeling myself, I tilted my pelvis back to better offer my cunt, and nodded.

Once again pain exploded as the leather of her shoe whipped against my labia and clit. But this time I was embracing the pain – surrendering to it. I still allowed myself to screech. Jane deserved the gratification she got from that sound. Her hands were forcibly kneading her flesh, her moans were intensifying. The expression on her face was transforming into something blissful.

I loved her so much. I lowered my legs, planting them firmly apart. I tilted my pelvis back as far as I was able, displaying my raw, reddened pussy to her. Surprising even myself, I cried out to her, "Again!"

We both shrieked as her foot connected this time. My shriek was a triumphant embrace of this pain – I kept my feet firmly on the floor and my thighs remained open. Jane's shriek was from her orgasm. Her hands were busy at her tits and pussy, as the fluid churned from the muscular contractions of her cunt drenched the front of her slacks into darkness.

Still shaking, she staggered forward and embraced me, kissing me, sharing her passion with me. I was suddenly so happy that my heart felt like it wanted to burst, overflowing with love. The sensation of overflow traveled up my body and reached my tear glands. I started sobbing tears of joy as my lover pressed her still trembling body against mine.

Kissing away my tears, Jane whispered to me over and over, "Thank you Susan," and, "I love you."

Removing the cuffs from my wrists, she assisted me up the basement stairs, and led me to her bedroom. Lowering me carefully onto the smooth soft surface of her bed, she handed me a large glass of water. I accepted it gratefully – I was parched.

As I was quenching my thirst, Jane unbuttoned and peeled away her clothing, treating me to the sight of her glorious body. After I had finished the drink, she climbed in beside me, and pressed that body gently against mine. She murmured things to me that lovers often say, and that their partners never tire of hearing. After giving me time to recover, she proceeded to prove her love for me with one of the most gentle yet sublime acts of love making that I had ever experienced. This definitely earned Jane another special virtual coupon, for future use.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,233 Followers
12