2008 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers

"We are going to do one more thing before Elizabeth comes home." I wrapped my arm around her and walked her back into the bedroom. With my assist she got on the bed, on her back, legs spread. I dropped to my knees and began eating her.

A minute passed and I stopped. "You must not like what I'm doing. You haven't thanked me."

"I love what you're doing! Master, I've never had feelings like these before! Being eaten with my butt filled is wild! Thank you! Thank you!"

My face went back into her pussy and I used my right hand to twist the plug in her ass. She moaned loudly and said, "Oh sweet Jesus! I'm getting close! May I cum Master?"

I backed away an inch and said, "When I bite your clit, you may cum, not before."

I licked her from tain't to clit, slowly. Every time I licked her clit I twisted the plug. Her body twitched and shook hard. She begged for release.

When I knew she was about to lose control and cum I used my teeth and gently bit her clitoris. My hand pulled on the plug, not hard enough to dislodge it, but enough she felt the pull.

Elissa screamed, long and loud. She gasped for breath and almost screamed, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh My God!" Her juices didn't flow, they squirted, soaking the bed and me. I left her and went to the bathroom to get two more towels. A load of laundry would need to be done.

When she was somewhat back to normal and dry I helped her off the bed and we stripped it. Every few seconds she thanked me and kissed me. She brought the standing fan to the doorway and started it. I opened the windows. We left the bed unmade, so it would dry.

I tossed a big beach towel over my recliner and sat. I beckoned "E" into my lap and she snuggled in. I pulled a lap blanket over us and we dozed until Elizabeth got home.

When "E" heard them come in she got out of my lap and went to the kitchen. As soon as they came in she helped with their packages and food then showed them the plug in her ass. I kept my eyes closed and heard Beth ask, "Do we get one, too?" "E" didn't know.

They woke me from my "nap"and asked if I wanted dinner. I said "E" and I would set the table and serve the food while they went to the toybox and inserted butt plugs in each other. They would insert one medium and one small. I looked at the second hand of the clock and since it was in the last half of the minute I said, "Beth gets the medium. Go."

In minutes the table was set, the food on the table and all three ladies were seated at the table with their but plugs in place.

The food was passed and we began to eat. Liz told us about her day at work, then Beth told us about her day. When she was done she asked "E" about what she had done. She told them about the work she had done around the house, right to the point where she had called me to ask if she had done something wrong. Then, she stopped.

"Tell them what happened." I said. She told them about coming to work and driving me home. She described, in detail, what happened when we got home. She described every orgasm she had and how it felt. Both Beth and Liz looked at me with pleading eyes.

When she was done I said, "Tomorrow is Friday. On Friday's you do yoga. I want you to weaken the material in the shoulders of your leotard so it might slip off and expose a breast. If it does slip off I want you to get upset and lower the strap so it's out of your way, leaving your breast uncovered. The work should be done tomorrow. If it is, I think their bonus is a nude hug from each of you. That's you nude, not them."

It was quiet as they digested the news. I knew that on their own they would never do such things. I also knew they would probably cum from the excitement.

"Let's get dinner cleaned up." They took care of it. I replaced the tablecloth. We sat together and planned a celebration for the night the work on the house was done. We planned a private celebration and a small gathering of friends celebration.

"E" wanted to know which celebration Brad and Emily would be invited to. I responded, "The small gathering of friends. The playroom will not be seen as a playroom. We should have a rug to cover the drain and exercise equipment to mask the other purpose of the room. Two bikes, a treadmill and a rowing machine for sure."

"And," Liz asked, "Who will be at the other celebration?"

"Only people who live here. All the toys will be in a new toy cabinet, the rug moved out of the way and there will be celebrating for long hours of teasing, kneading, and many orgasms for each of you."

"And for you Master?" Beth asked.

"Do not worry about me. I have three beautiful, willing lovers to play with. I'll die happy."

An hour before bedtime I took all three to the bedroom and removed their plugs. "E" first. She was amazed at how hard I needed to pull to get her ass to release it. Then she was surprised at how quickly her body wanted to use the bathroom. While she was gone I sucked Beth's breasts and told her how wonderful they were.

When "E" reappeared I removed Liz's plug. It was the small one and came out easily. I said, "That was too easy. From now on if I start you with a small, you are to remind me that I said, "No more small plugs. Start with a medium."

"Yes, Master."

While she was gone in the bathroom I played with Beth and with "E". When all three were on the bed with me I got up and sat on the chair near the bed. I asked Beth to get three blindfolds. She left, headed for the toybox and came back with two blindfolds and a belt. "We only have two blindfolds in the toybox, Master." She said.

"Do you have a scarf?" I asked. She said, "Yes, Master" as she ran from the bedroom.

When she returned I said, "Please blindfold your sisters. I will do you." She began with Liz. I blindfolded her. When neither could see Beth found "E" and blindfolded her. I helped Beth to one corner of the bed, Liz to a different corner and "E" to the third. I said, "There is a reward for the woman who cums first, a different reward for she who cums second and a penalty for the one who does not cum. You are not allowed to speak words, touch your own pussy or pinch your own nipples. All touching must be done while you are on the bed." I paused. "Any questions?"

Beth asked, "You want us to give each other orgasms and if we don't have one there is a penalty?"

"Yes! Begin now." They climbed onto the bed from their corners and when they bumped into each other the action began. Beth bumped into "E" and held her head in her hands as they kissed. "E's" hands held Beth's tits and squeezed as they kissed.

Liz bumped into the pair seconds after the kissing started. She moved between Beth's legs and found her pussy with both her hands and mouth. The licking began and Beth's response was to move "E" so she found Liz. They stopped kissing and "E" lay on the bed so her face could find Liz's vulva. Beth lay down without losing the connection to Liz's tongue. She searched for and found "E", burying her face between her legs. Somehow they had forgotten about their breasts. I got up from my chair and pinched Beth's nipples hard, but only for two seconds. She gasped and groaned.

I moved to "E" and pulled on her long nipples, again for two seconds. Her back arched and she moaned. At Liz, I twisted her nips as I pulled them. She yelped and reached for Beth and found her chest and began mauling her tits. "E" was attacking Liz's nips and in seconds all three were being eaten and their tits mauled.

I sat back down and watched. Beth let go of the breast she was mauling and reached to "E's" anus. With no preliminary action she shoved two fingers in "E's" ass. "E" shuddered and screamed into Liz's pussy. She was the first to cum. None of the action stopped.

"E's" fingers probed Liz's ass and Liz immediately pushed two fingers into Beth's ass. Seconds later Beth shuddered, screamed and flooded Liz's face. I got up quickly and pulled blindfolds off all three. I moved faces from pussies, hands from breasts and asses.

They calmed and waited for whatever was next.

I said, ""E" came first. Beth came second. Liz hasn't cum. Help Liz cum."

"E" was closest to Liz's pussy so she dove in, with mouth to pussy and fingers in her ass. Beth twisted and both grabbed Liz's breasts and sucked one nipple into her mouth. In less than a minute Liz screamed and covered "E's" face in juice.

"Since "E" came first, she gets me in her pussy and Beth rides her face to another orgasm." We twisted around and I slid deep inside "E". Beth started to face away from me as she straddled "E's" face, but I turned her to face me and I held her breast and one of "E's" as I pumped. Liz lay beside "E" and played with her unattended tit. When I came I pulled back and sprayed the outside of her pussy with my seed. Beth said, "Thank you, Pete" as she bent forward and licked up all the spunk I left behind.

We took a long hot shower, one at a time. Liz was being dried by me when she said, "I lost? How can that be? I had a great orgasm. I feel loved, tingly and I'm still having aftershocks!"

"Losing doesn't have to mean life sucks! This honestly wasn't a contest. I wanted the three of you to deepen the bond between you. Now, we need to go to sleep."

I slept in "E's" bed with "E". Elizabeth slept in the only real bed in the house. When my eyes opened at 6:15am "E" was standing in the doorway with coffee. She followed me into the bathroom and while I drank coffee she held my penis and directed my stream. Beth was next in line. She thanked me for lifting the seat and putting it back down. I had done neither. "E" did both.

Friday

"E" had made Chiliquilles for breakfast. Spicy, but not too. We ate, thanked "E" with words and kisses, dressed and headed for an uneventful day of work.

Friday night we stayed pretty quiet. I did some work at the computer. Beth, Liz and "E" did something in the kitchen. At about ten they came to my office door and sat on the floor quietly, waiting for me to notice them. When I did I ushered them inside and asked them to talk to me.

Beth got the look from "E" and Liz, so she spoke. "While we were at work today "E" watched a show on TV about fitness. People were using colorful mats to do exercises. She thought what a great idea for our playroom! We could get mats and everyone would think we use them for yoga, sit ups and things. And, we could all sleep together sometimes by sleeping on the mats."

"I like it!" I said. "Find out where we buy them and how much they cost. Find out what colors they come in, as well."

She produced three sheets of paper with all the information I wanted printed on the pages. I read the pages and looked up at three excited faces.

"Can one of you sew?" I asked.

"Not me, but Emily can." "E" said.

"Ok. Tomorrow morning we'll order four 4X8 pads, two inches thick. Order them in forest green. That will give us four inches of thickness. We'll need enough mattress covers to double cover the whole pad and be able to get it apart to wash the pieces. Sewn together flat sheets for the whole bed too."

"New pillows and blankets too?" Liz asked.

"Yes! Blankets in matching greens to everything else."

"E" said, "Brad and Emily are coming over around noon tomorrow."

"Good. Can you enroll her to sew for us as a gift or do I need to pay her?"

"It can be their Christmas present to us." "E" said.

"Good. Now, what do we get them?"

"Emily has wanted Brad to take a vacation for three years. He makes excuses. She doesn't even care where they go. She just wants a few days away."

"There are three, four and seven day cruises that leave and return from Los Angeles harbor. We can give them a cruise for Christmas!" I said.

"E" said, "I tried to get my husband to go on one of those. He kept putting it off and we didn't ever go."

I said, "And, you aren't going on the same one as Brad and Emily either. It would dampen the reason for going if Mom went along." She nodded in reluctant agreement. It gave me an idea of what to give each of them as a Christmas gift.

It was after eleven. I let them do rock, paper, scissors to see who slept on the hide-a-bed. I got Beth. Liz and "E" seemed happy about what they shared as well.

Saturday Morning

Cooking got started. Things were ordered on the internet. The house got cleaned within an inch of my life and we stayed nude until almost eleven. Brad called and said they were leaving home. He requested we get dressed. We did.

The ladies even wore bras. The ones with holes so their nipples showed easily.

We gave Emily and Brad the tour and explained what we needed Emily to sew for us. Brad and I tended the grill and cooked the meats and some of the veggies. While we were out in the yard cooking we talked.

"You're sleeping with Emily's mom?"

"Sleeping and lots of other things." I nodded.

"There's something wrong with that!"

"Was there something wrong with her Dad sleeping with her Mom?"

"No. They were married."

"Are you sure? Maybe Emily started life in the back seat of a Buick. Would it matter?"

"No! It just feels weird, that's all."

"Would you rather she moved in with you? Cooked and cleaned and was there with you twenty-four-seven?"

He smiled and said, "You know, you're a great big brother. Always looking out for me. Thanks."

"If I'm so good, maybe you'd get me a diet Coke?"

"Ok if I get a beer while I get you a diet Coke?" I nodded. He went in the house. When he came back he said, "Whatever they were talking about, it stopped dead when I went in the house."

"Not to worry. They have no secrets from me."

"All women keep secrets. It's part of their training."

"Name one of my three."

"Liz." I called her name and in seconds she was beside me.

"Liz, do you purposely keep secrets from me?"

"No, Pete. No secrets."

"So, if I asked what you four were talking about for the last fifteen minutes you'd tell me?"

"I would. I would remind you that Emily is not your wife and what was said was hers as well as ours. I would then tell you everything that was said, if you asked me to."

"Thank you, Liz. I knew you would. I will not ask at this time."

"May I bring you anything, Pete? Brad?"

"A platter please. The meat is within minutes of done and the veggies are done."

She rushed off and came back with two platters. She held one for the veggies and gave Brad the one for meat. The other women came out and readied the table loading it with drinks, salads, plates and things. December in Southern California. We had sweaters on, but we were having a BBQ, not shoveling snow.

As we sat around the table we talked. Emily said, "Pete, momma talked to me about the sewing job. At first I thought you were nuts. Momma explained it to me and I understand now. I think I can sew the mattress pads together so they can be thick enough to work well and still come apart easily for washing."

"Want me to give you money to get what you need or should one of us buy things?"

"I'll buy it and make it. Momma said we could count it as your Christmas gift."

"Ah yes, Christmas. It's been a long time since we had Christmas together. Let's."

"Be together on Christmas?" Brad asked.

"Yes, little brother. I'd like all of us together on Christmas morning. We can have a big breakfast, open presents, watch football, eat a big dinner and be in love together all day." I watched Elizabeth and "E" give away their excitement without saying anything. I saw Emily's face echo the desire for the family Christmas.

"Ok. We'll come. But if the stuff Emily is doing is your gift, there won't be any gifts to open."

"How about, the sewing is the big gift from you two to us. We'll get a big gift for the two of you and we each get gifts for each other... with a twenty-five dollar limit for each gift."

Emily said, "That's only five gifts for each of us to buy. Pretty easy."

"Ok." Brad said.

"If you have friends or other family you want to invite, invite them too. Just let us know so we have enough food for everyone. I plan to invite some friends from work. I'll get them gifts, you don't know them, so you needn't buy them anything."

When they went home that evening Emily had a written plan for their gift for us and I had a plan for theirs. We all went to my computer and booked a four-day cruise to Mexico for any of the scheduled cruises leaving L.A. in February. They could pick the dates.

Sunday

We bought paint for the playroom, bathroom and trim. I bought a giant calendar and we started plotting our to-do lists onto a schedule of "when." At dinner I gave each of them a thousand dollars in cash. I said, "For the Christmas we share with Brad and Emily the twenty-five dollar limit applies. When they go home we'll hold another Christmas, for just us. Buy what you wish, wrap it and hide it away. On Christmas night after they are gone, we'll open the gifts. I want to invite Bob, Norma, Phil, Mike, Alison and Veronica to Christmas too. Even if they don't come, I'll get them gifts out of my thousand. You may invite anyone you feel moved to invite."

"E" said, "I haven't given you any money. My trial is up at the end of the year. I should give the money back to you."

I moved close to her, put my arms around her and softly asked, "Thinking about leaving?"

"Lord, No. I'm just aware that I'm not a full participant, yet."

"Perhaps the month was not necessary. Are you ready, willing and anxious to be my wife and sister to these two women?"

"Yes, Master. Ready, willing and anxious."

"Before you joined us I had talked about getting rings for Liz, Beth and me. I didn't do it. If you can be ready to go shopping after work tomorrow, we'll go. I know a place that will make matching rings for us. We will give you the rings and then set about changing your names so all of you are married to me. Are you in?"

Three voices said, "Yes Master" in unison.

I said, "Me too."

Monday

When dinner was over we looked over the construction progress and were presently surprised. They were finishing up inside and the concrete had been poured for the shower and covered patio outside. The plumbing and electrical had been inspected and signed off. We talked about what things to move from Elissa's condo and she asked if she could sign up for a class.

She wanted to improve her cooking skills. A specialty market near our home was sponsoring a three afternoon class on Asian cooking. We agreed that the class would be great for her and I gave her money to sign up. That opened a conversation with Elizabeth about computers. Both of their computers, one laptop and one desktop, had been purchased before Jerry died. They were old and needed replacement. I said I would speak to the techies at work and we'd take their advice about what to get. I wanted a list from them of what they needed the computers to do, programs they knew and needed, etc.

They had the lists prepared and gave them to me.

It was a good time for getting them new computers. Retail companies were slashing prices as Christmas neared and the end of the year tax advantages for them hung like a cloud in the air. Beth and I talked about gifts for our co-workers. Even though they were in couples we agreed that individual gifts would be best. We decided a hundred dollar gift from all of us to Alison's new baby's college fund would be appropriate.

Liz and "E" discussed gifts and possible invitations to people they knew; neighbors, co-workers of Liz, people "E" knew for many years, at church and that she had met socially.

We got together before bed and decided to have three gatherings; one for us, Brad and Emily on Christmas day, one for just us and one for all our friends, including Brad and Emily. As the nightly rituals were being done by my ladies, "E" asked Elizabeth, "When you were with Jerry, did he ask you what you wanted for Christmas?"

I could hear them talking even though I was down the hall.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers