2035 - The Year of Male Chastity Pt. 01

Story Info
Male chastity enters the mainstream.
1k words
3.9
112k
52

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Max Andres fault. Married to Penny Durst, they were one of Hollywood's biggest A List couples. Cheating on such a gorgeous woman as Penny looked insane but Max's stupid decision would have far reaching consequences for most of mankind. Max publicly begged for Penny's forgiveness and after a month of pleading he was finally allowed return to their beautiful mansion but there was a string attached. She couldn't be seen to be the weak and subservient wife in front of the entire world so she turned her attention to the underworld of male chastity to ensure Max would not have any more transgressions.

Max signed up in an instant to her demands but little did he know of the shockwaves of his decision. Penny needed and wanted the world to know who was in charge so she made her decision of chastity public. As one could imagine, the gossip columns & entertainment news media went into a frenzy. Suddenly male chastity was front and centre & women the world over were discussing it. Countless TV shows & opinion columns debated the merits of doing it. Penny & Max opened up to the media as well with in depth interviews on the matter & how it saved their relationship. In all interviews & paparazzi shots of Penny, the most important part of the image was her necklace & dangling just above her beautiful bosom was the key to Max's chastity cage.

Women the world over wondered could they have a key of their own whilst men the world over fantasised about Penny & how they'd conform to the cage to get near her. Her career skyrocketed from that point and she became the biggest movie star in the world whilst husband Max's career somewhat stagnated & he was left holding her purse. At public functions like award shows, he stood obediently & lovingly beside his wife whilst she stood their radiantly all the time with that key dangling on her necklace.

Another significant cultural change at this time was the rise and rise of women in the workplace. For years outperforming men in education, women were starting to outnumber men in the highest earning jobs & become the breadwinners in the household. It was men that suddenly were keener to marry for some financial security.

The chastity manufactures capitalised on both scenarios & marketed the chastity belt as the must have accessory for the 21st century couple. No longer the preserve of online & sex shops, suddenly the chastity belt could be purchased at your local supermarket. The Chastity Max was the best seller named after that poor unfortunate Hollywood A Lister.

Just like diamonds had been successfully marketed to women 150 years earlier as a prelude to marriage, the belt became the must have item. Women demanded it off the husbands to be & it became the cultural norm that on the night of nuptials men would be chastised be their wives after consummating the marriage. Men, so keen to enter marriage signed up to this leading to no masturbation, no hope of cheating & a real switch to where the wife was elevated to the status of goddess & the superior in the marriage. Male cheating was eliminated & with husbands unable to masturbate, they became better husbands & fathers.

Women on the other hand became more demanding & authoritative. Working women became accustomed to a certain lifestyle where men did all the household chores, had cooked dinners waiting for their wives, wine & baths ready for when they arrived home & performed oral sex on their wives at the drop of a hat. Giving their wives earth shattering orgasms with their tongues & gave husbands their best chance of gratification and ensured that on Sunday night, their weekly release went ahead as scheduled.

The necklace & key became THE status symbol around the office. Women wanted to show to the world that they had a man under lock & key. Women dressed provocatively not just to tease their husbands but of course to show to each other who was the sexiest and who the bigger goddess. They boasted not of money & gadgets but about how obedient their husbands were and what their men would do to prove their love & worship.

A man giving his wife a peck on the cheek had always been the norm but in today's world a peck on the wife's ass check is just as common. Some wives couldn't leave or enter their homes without their poor imprisoned husbands worshipping the delicious derrière.

Not all men signed up to chastity of course. There were plenty of men who didn't like the commitment of marriage & certainly were not going to sign up to cage their packages. The difference between alpha & beta men was suddenly so easy for the world to see. As certain men tried to woo a wife, another section became lotharios keen on bedding as many women as possible...many of which were married. These men couldn't be tamed & the sight of the key & necklace was like a red rag to a bull. They knew these women had men to wine & dine them but didn't have a cock to fuck them with. Womankind may have won the relationship of marriage once & for all with the commonplace introduction of male chastity to the home but the great irony suddenly transpired.

Introduced initially to prevent men cheating on their spouses, it lead the path where women called the shots & loved the control a caged cock gave them but they didn't stop enjoying sex & suddenly many women wanted their cake & eat it. They wanted their husbands imprisoned & obedient but they also wanted a good shag every now & then too. Enter the uncaged lotharios with larger cocks than the caged husbands & suddenly not only was Male chastity the norm but female cheating was on the rise & many men would soon learn the phrase cuckold.

To be continued.