21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"Oh please Warden, please fuck me I'm so horny for your cock. Oh warden I love you, I love you,please I can't wait." She spoke breathlessly while trembling with disgust as the hideous monster leered at her. He jumped on her after knocking the slave sucking him to the floor and rammed his thick cock into her cunt, fucking her like a jack rabbit with incredible speed and strength. She noticed the black male remained where he fell, while she wrapped her arms and legs around her monster, rocking her pelvis moaning her love for him again and again. He came with a loud groan, stopping for a minute kissing her, then spat in her mouth several times and stared at her hard. She took the hint and made swallowing motions. He then got up ordering her to kneel next to the black slave who was now allowed to get up on his knees. They took turns sucking him clean and then both received about five slaps to the face before he returned to his live chair. After which they were directed by a guard to stand in their previous spots.

It was stressful standing for a long time with your hands behind the head. A guard watched them constantly and let them fold their arms behind once in a while. She would also correct their stance, feet had to be spread about a foot and chest expanded. If the warden stood up for any reason the hands had to be back on top.

After fucking her and when the phone stopped ringing, he turned his attention to the midget, scanning her clipboard. "One-four-nine, he was speaking to the blackboard slaves. "Status?"

"Client cancellation for tonight warden."

"Hem, could send her to the lineup. No wait mark her down as X"

"Yes warden," she rubbed something out and marked an X below her number.

He checked the male slaves clipboard, "One-one-seven. Status?"

"Line up warden." He stared at the black slave for a moment.

"Change that to X."

"Yes Warden," the slave speaking, erased LP and replaced it with an X.

One-eight- six scanned the boards she could see without turning her head too much and found her number; discovering an X for her as well. She noticed the two other slaves smiling nervously at the warden when he changed their status on the board. She wondered why they were apprehensive and what it was about. She scanned the two boards she could see and found three more X's. She began to feel the urge to pee and wondered how to ask without being punished.The guard noticed her fidgeting and spoke to the warden.

"This slave needs to visit the bathroom Warden."

"Just like in kindergarten pretty one, raise your right hand." The guard escorted her through a door into a very large bathroom; containing an open shower area and four toilets. A woman dressed like the guards except her robe was knee length and ankle chained to the floor, got up from a mat and pointed to one of the toilets. She set down the ball and sat, the woman knelt next to her using her hands to spread her thighs looking carefully at her vagina.

"Number one or two slave?"

"Well...both but...but, I...I"

"You're new of course, you'll get used to it; she stroked her inside thigh gently. Relax I'm here to make you feel better and make sure you're clean when done." She peed and then pooped after a while. There are we done now?"

"Yes," she looked around for toilet paper.

"Good now get on the bidet," she'd heard of those things but never seen or used one. The woman turned on a valve and her crotch was sprayed with warm water. "There now get up, bend over and touch the floor. She used a towel to dry her crotch and then kissed or rather licked it, circling her tongue in her anus. "This is standard procedure dear you'll never clean your own crotch anymore that's a bathroom attendant's responsibility. You're clean as a whistle." She picked up her ball and followed the guard back to her X.

"She was ordered to face the black slave again. He didn't seem to be bothered by her, seemingly looking into thin air; she remembered that the madam had said he's been a slave for two years. He had served hundreds of older clients plus some staff, so maybe the thought of making love to someone young and beautiful was just an impossible dream. He was hot, exactly what she'd been looking for in the bars, though usually men that pretty were gay. She was surprised that he's spent time in the pit for refusing gay sex.

They stood for hours while the warden worked feverously only stopping to fuck the midget in his live chair. She straddled him bouncing up and down With her little feet hammering his live seat and her little fingers clutching the large breasts hanging over his shoulders for balance. After being satisfied he pounded her face a few times and she was returned to her X. About and hour later he ordered his live chair to the smaller table where the Asian female fed him his supper.

After he was done a cart came in with food trays for every slave; they were placed on the floor, one by each slave at the boards and rest in row on the floor. The guards then shackled every slave's wrists behind their backs before allowing them to kneel and slurp up the food. While eating, she suddenly felt the warden spreading her ass cheeks and ramming his cock in sodomized her while she continued to eat being afraid to stop. That was apparently what he wanted; despite the pain from her first ever anal experience she managed not to cry out while he rammed her with the same speed and energy he used earlier while fucking her cunt. She was afraid he would make her suck it after but he groaned his climax and whacked her ass hard five or six times and then pinched it in maybe ten places before leaving for the bathroom.

After supper the place turned into a mad-house. Guards would come in and copy information from the black boards and then leave. The phone rang constantly and changes were made to the boards.She noticed that all the numbers on the board had CB a dash and a letter and then a number that never changed but below that most of the numbers had LP which she understood meant line-up. Sometimes after a phone call, the LP would be changed to something else and a guard would make a note and leave. After about two hours, things slowed down and then stopped. The slaves in the red shorts at the boards were then release from the from the floor chains which was replaced with the ball and chain before a guard interconnected them and led them away.

The warden then left through the bathroom door and a while later the remaining ten slaves including One-eight-six were herded in there as well. The warden was not there and they were all hose sprayed and then toweled dry by the wash room attendant. They were then led through a back door in to a large room. They were each ankle connected to long chains attached to wall rings around the room while the ball and chain were removed and stored. The room had a soft deeply cushioned floor almost like a mattress and was basically empty. The guard then arranged some of them in strange positions in two places, One-eight-six on her stomach in one.

It turned out that they were now living beds or easy chairs to be occupied by the warden and the madam who entered later from a different door. They plunked down on their bodies and read magazines with the help of two slaves holding lamps over them in the otherwise dimly lit room. One-eight-six was on her stomach with the Warden sitting on her ass, leaning back on another female sitting on her thighs. That females thighs were spread around the Warden as she leaned back on another female positioned on her hands and knees crosswise to provide the proper angle for the wardens living lazy-boy. She could see the madam in a similar chair.

After what seemed like an hour he ordered a midget to straddle him and impale herself on his cock. She could feel her feet on both sides of her hips as she began to bounce up and down, driving his ass down on her ass while she felt his balls touching her crack. She could hear her moan wildly until he groaned his climax; then slapping her body while she probably sucked him clean. She then felt a strong recoil on her ass as he picked her up and threw her to one side rolling close to the madam's location.

She could feel him turning on one side and the other females moving to allow him to lie nearly flat on her ass and the other female's stomach and chest. A little later a Guard arrived with some papers and his living furniture changed to he could sit up. It took maybe ten minute while she could hear him tell the guard this slave for for distribution or mark this one X.

She left and a few minutes later, three more slaves arrived and were chained to wall rings. The other females moved again so he could lie down and she saw a slender male Asian approach. He got down next to the Warden on top of another female slave who had just been positioned next to her in the opposite direction, The warden and his male lover rested on their sides and she could hear them kissing, the Asian moaning loudly. They slowed after a while and she heard the Warden snore while the Asian moaned quietly. She listened for a while to the madam's moaning while the black male fucked her. She could just see his black ass bouncing up and down over the female next to her and the madam's little white feet sticking up, rocking with his movements. She new they were fucking on top of a full figure Asian Indian part of the madam's bedroom furniture.

After probably an hour the Warden woke up and began to neck with the Asian again. In a few minutes they rearranged, while the warden sodomized him. It was very painful on her backside and she was relieved that he always seemed to ejaculate quickly. He sent him away without the usual beatings and a female slave with a basin and cloths washed and dried his cock. Some of the water ran down her ass crack and was not dried up. The slave got slapped severely when finished and then got down next to him massaging and kissing him until he went to sleep again.

Much later he woke up again and had his living bed disassembled. Two of the three slaves brought in last were midgets; one black and one Asian and he now had them lie on the floor face up, the black one with her head between the Asian's thighs. One-eight-six was then ordered to lie on top of them on her back. Her head was on the Asian midget's chest and her ass on the black midget's stomach and thighs. The two midgets were then ordered to caress erotically whatever part of her body they could reach. The top one caressed her tits and the other her waists and hips. She felt terrible squashing their tiny bodies; she could feel the nipples of the black slave's flattened tits against her skin but they both seemed to be moaning happily. Then he suddenly threw himself on her, penetrating her cunt while not moving.

"Start moving pretty one and make me cum." She realized now what he was doing. If he did the fucking the pressure on the midgets would be bad enough but if she had to move that fast she's be crushing them. She thought about the pit and then began to move. Surprisingly the faster she moved the more they bounced under her. She had no idea they were that strong. The black one under her ass actually bounced her pelvis up after her ass crashed into her. The top one did the same driving her pelvis into her back. Their little hands pulled and pushed her shoulders and waists. She couldn't believe it; they actually did most of the work, three females moving like one in a coordinated heaving mass of flesh, bouncing his cock in and out of her cunt while he barely moved clawing and chewing on her tits.

The midgets were obviously experienced live mattresses. He came with a loud roar as she and her live mattress slowed moaning, until he was completely satisfied. He then ordered her to turn over on her stomach on top of the midgets, while he moved to another spot creating a new bed with three or four other slaves and went to sleep. Surprisingly the midgets were soon asleep and she entered dreamland on their bodies as well.

A guard woke her and the midgets in the morning. She got off them and stood up while they just rose and stretched. You're a nice soft cover the black one whispered as the guard hooked up their balls and chains, then disconnecting the wall chains before leading them into the bathroom.

She then led her back in the office part. The seven females in red shorts working the boards and filing cabinets were at their posts, hands behind their backs; three of them new. The warden entered, inspecting each of them, clutching their tits hard and then landing a least four hard smacks on their cheeks. Each female would after recoiling from the blow, straighten up and present her face with a sweet smile waiting for the next and after the last whack, kiss him passionately, thanking him sincerely before he moved to his next victim. She finally reasoned they were wearing the red shorts during their period and then put to work, being punished perhaps for nature keeping them out of the lineup.

She assumed that her stay in the Madam's and Warden's offices was about learning the ropes and wondered when she would be sent to the line up, or to the training classes he'd talked about? Every day she watched slaves brought in, some had been punished and she knew by now that after the madam lashed them or sentenced them to the pit for having failed to satisfy a client properly a visit to the warden's office was compulsory. Some seemed to be brought in just for his pleasure. She wondered if he had a rotation schedule for motivation purposes so he could check out their skill levels or perhaps he just wanted every slave not to forget that he could fuck them at will.

Once a day she was brought back to the madam's office for a couple of hours to be part of her live furniture or just stand there, probably to listen to her judgments and witness the punishments.

On the third day she was taken out of his office and brought into a photo studio. They took a series of portraits were she was ordered to assume various expressions. Next they took full body shots basically, straight front, side and rear, mostly with her hands behind her head but also some with her holding the ball.

Close-ups were taken of her ass and breasts, even several close-ups of her vagina with her legs spread wide after an assistant fluffed her bush and rubbed Vaseline into every part of her inner and outer labia. For one shot the assistant spread her labia with her fingers opening her vaginal entrance. Another shot was taken from behind while she touched the floor again with the assistant spreading her cheeks. For another shot the wrist chain was added and she was ordered to assume a hopeless expression, which was not difficult. She was then returned to the Warden's office.

Except for the photo shoot, every day and night was the same and yet different, the differencewas new slaves she hadn't seen before but the warden was always the same, fucking someone every two hours or so, sometimes beating them before or after and sometimes not. He fucked her one way or another three of four times during each twenty four hour period. She also satisfied the madam once each evening in the bedroom. She found that the madam had a fascination with her tits, playing with them during sex or lying on top of her with them squeezed around her face while another slave either fucked her or ate her out. More than once the madam had slept on top of her on her side resting her head on one tit with One-eight-six being ordered to hold her other tit against her face.

On her fourth Day just after lunch three slaves were brought in and lined up next to One-eight-six; a male Asian, a female Asian Indian and a white female. The warden did not process them and an hour later ordered the Asian Indian to get on the divan with her legs straight up and spread wide. He got busy on the phones and she struggled to maintain her position. Finally after ten minutes he put down the phone, shouted some orders to the blackboard slaves and then jumped on his waiting slave, fucking her missionary style but then suddenly pulled out ordering her to raise her hips and then sodomized her groaning like an animal as he ejaculated. He made her suck his cock after that and then slapped her face maybe ten times as she thanked him in broken English and pleaded for more.

One-eight-six was by now a part of the chorus. She became his live seat for a time then his cock sheath and later the back of his live chair.

Later he fucked the Asian Indian again from behind while standing up, with the White female kissing him. Later the male Asian slave sucked him off with the Asian Indian female kissing him. It seemed to One-eight-six that he was able to ejaculate every hour and a half to two hours day and night.

One tha same day a guard brought in the Black Latino she had witnessed being sentenced to fifteen days in the pit. She was trembling constantly while she waited for the warden to address her.

"One-four-nine, you were brought out of the pit early because the client you insulted for absolute no reason has requested your body for tonight. You see to appease him, since he launched a legitimate complaint about your behavior, the syndicate rigged a crab table in the Casino allowing him to win a tidy sum. This means you are responsible for the syndicate taking a loss. Now he will be spending quite a bit on you tonight. Because of your voluptuous body, rare beauty and youthful twenty years, you are listed in the catalog at a high premium. However they will still suffer a loss because of the Casino payout. What is important to the syndicate it their reputation, so you will be given a chance to satisfy this client tonight. If there is the slightest complaint, you will get the one hundred lashes you begged the madam for, plus thirty days with rats and snakes. If the client is satisfied you will get forty lashes from the madam in the morning and you'll be in our good graces again." He got up and pushed his body against hers, "but you can go back to the pit right if you like." She shuddered and then threw her arms around his neck kissing him madly.

"Oh Warden, thank you, thank you; I love you more than anything. Oh that pit I'll never do anything stupid again. Thank you, thank you, thank you." One-eight-six noticed his cock rising out of his robe. He ordered her to turn around, she gasped with joy and turned bending over as his cock rammed her cunt while he clutched her luscious hips. She churned and shook her bubble ass with incredible speed while moaning ecstatically until he groaned his climax. She turned with lightning speed, dropping to her knees and probably caught half his load in her mouth making contented gulping sounds.

He stood back and then notice that an Asian male who was probably an inch shorter than the warden with an erection. He stared at him hard and slapped his face at least ten times.

"How dare you entertain sexual thoughts without my permission slave?" Even after the ten smacks his cock was still erect. The warden held an open hand under his cock and slammed his fist down hard deflating it instantly and then slammed his cheeks again so hard he staggered trying to keep his balance. "Thank me slave," He threw his arms around the warden, kissing him with a passion One-eight-six found hard to believe. He smacked him again a few time and then asked the Guard for his clipboard.

"One-five-three, you got twenty lashes from the Madam earlier for taking too long to fellate your client. Let's see you've been here five months and initially spent fifteen days in the pit for refusing to suck my cock. Oh yes I remember; are we beginning to have second thoughts about homosexual love, slave?"

"Oh please no Warden, I suck big white man one time good, him very happy then him fuck my ass and spray very happy but later time wants to get suck job again. I try very, very hard first give massage, lick body all with tongue and then suck. He come and happy then but complain to office, too long time."

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers