23 Femdom Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was deep with building lust as she spoke, "Get on the bed, I want you tied down when I try this."

#23

I knelt on the bed, trembling and moaning as she milked me with a practiced prostate massage. I could feel my come drain from me into her cupped hand. I knew what happened next when she caught my come that way, and readied myself to clean her hand with my mouth. Finally the flow ceased and she carefully withdrew the Aneros stimulator. She gently pulled on my shoulder with her free hand, bringing me to an upright position on my knees. I bowed my head submissively as she moved onto the bed in front of me and showed me her cupped hand with my come.

"You did promise to eat all the come I wanted to feed to you," she asked, "didn't you?"

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered in response.

And with that she turned her back to me, leaned back to lie on the bed. Deliberately she spread my come over her luscious breasts as I watched.

"Get busy," she ordered, as she relaxed and got comfortable.

12