24 Hours (5:15pm-9:30pm)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubs my sex gently, then slides his fingers to the hooks of the corset. His tongue moves to my ear as I turn my head and arch my hips, begging for our two sexes to collide with each other. "Oh, yes... I need this so desperately," I whisper, grinding myself against his shaft. The snaps undone, he pulls the corset free of my ribs and I inhale a fresh breath, as his lips capture my left breast and holds it between them. The tip of his tongue once more reaches out, and he grins against my nipple. "More gloss?"

"Yes," I gasp, as he takes most of my breast into his mouth. His tongue moves, teasing me, while he sucks on the soft globe. "Oh, god!" My voice is soft and pleading as his hands move to knead my other breast. The opened corset lies beneath my back as I lie there under my lover's body, tongue, teeth and ever-roaming hands.

"I can't wait any longer," he growls into my ears.

"Don't," I tell him.

My head tilts to his, and I look deep into his eyes as he rises above me. The head of his cock presses against my clit. Taking it in his hand, he glides it across my clit and between the warm, wet lips of my sex, until, finally, I feel the head slide into the moist, heated hole. "Oh, love," I whisper, as he enters me; one long, slow push into the cavern of my soul.

His eyes are closed, savoring the moment; enjoying the feel of my body surrounding him, accepting his offer, his gift and his love. "My love," he whispers into my ear, as he slowly begins to slide his shaft in and out of my body. From the tip of his cock, and then back down to the base, my walls are stroked and savored, with each loving push of his desire for me.

Soon we are lost. Each of our minds has lost the battle of slow, savoring movements, and together we begin to move faster. My hips lift and fall, as the muscles of my body clasp around him. I can feel his hardness; his rippling member, as it forces itself to move faster between my tight surroundings. I can feel the head of him, pushing and pressing, digging its way into my being.

My nails claw at him, digging into his flesh, as my back arches. His teeth devour my neck, my shoulders, my breasts. He is everywhere, and I am there with him. We are one. Nothing separates us at this moment; this bittersweet song of love, wishes, hopes and dreams. The crescendo of our love-making continues with each thrust of his cock, and each clenching that burdens its sides.

Faster and harder we move, our sexes becoming engorged with the need to possess the other. Slick, moist heat covers the hairs that mingle with each other. We grind, push, press, and ride the wave of everlasting lust. He pushes deeper, then draws out, only to impale me once more. "Ohhh. Yess!!" I call out, my back lifting in the air, my legs wrapped tight around him, holding him to me.

"Yesss, my love. Cum for me; cover me." The growling of his words tingles my soul and I gasp, moaning and pleading for him to continue.

"OH, LOVE!!" I yell, as the final depth of my heart is touched and consumed, and the flow of my orgasm finally escapes its inner prison. The liquid fire leaves my body, covering his head, his shaft; seeping down to his balls.

"Oh, God!!" he moans, low and soft, as he pushes once more and releases his own seed, burying it deep inside me. Pushing hard and deep, the head hitting against the place that is owned by him, I feel his hot juices hit my inner cave and splash against my walls, as our love mixes with each other. Nothing is said; no words spoken, as our bodies pump as one. Slower our movements become, till only the pulsating muscles of my sex move and the jerks from his softening cock begin to subside.

His mouth kisses mine deeply, and then he pulls himself from me. He lies behind my back and brings me to him. I feel the fire touch my perspiring, loved-soaked body, as it begins to dry us. A blanket soon surrounds our bodies, and I feel him settle deeper behind me. Only the two of us exist at this moment; this time is ours. Relaxing there, under the blanket, together we stare into the flames. They leap, trying to reach the chimney, wanting to escape and be free with the night sky.

"I love you," I whisper. His answering words touch my heart as he gathers me close, and together we sleep, just as the clock strikes the half hour.

12