24 Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitted out in my best chinos and pale blue shirt I checked my wallet for sufficient cash and my last unused latex insurance which had taken up permanent residence behind my credit cards, and arrived at Fernando's a little early, ordering myself a Cerveza. Being a Thursday the bistro wasn't too busy and I acquired a secluded corner table. An elderly client of mine passed by and just as we started to exchange pleasantries my date arrived, and what an entrance! Les gave the little black number a whole new identity, showing off her short slender figure to perfection, there was not a single part of that dress that didn't touch her body. For me a body-clinging calf-length dress showing a discreet amount of compact cleavage is worth ten of a big-boobed bimbo in a mini. Her long curly hair was gathered in a plaited ponytail and emphasised her long elegant neck. She smiled as she slid into the offered seat and my client moved away, his face green with envy. Lesilia had clearly gone to great lengths to impress me, my eyes not being the only part of my being that was appreciative!

For a few minutes we talked a little nonsense, both hesitant to bring up the main reason for our meeting. It was Les who finally broke the ice.

"Tom, I think you should know I'm not looking for a relationship just now. I'm just…"

She paused while the waiter arrived with a couple of beers

"…I'm just happy in my present situation bringing up Mary without any unnecessary complications, like clingy boyfriends."

"I understand but…"

She held up her hand, avoiding my stare. "Shhh…. I just owe it to myself to have a little fun now and again and this seems as good an opportunity as any. It seems ages since I let my hair down." She sighed, looking up. "Now, what were you going to say?"

"I was going to say that in the library I said no strings, so I too have no expectations. If we decide never to meet again when we get back home I will accept that, no doubt very reluctantly," I added, smiling into her eyes.

"Cool. Lets forget this talk about strings shall we? I just want some fun time without complications. As they say, what happens in the Caribbean stays in the Caribbean?"

"I think you'll find that's Las Vegas!" We both laughed together.

"Does this mean I can cancel the single beds?" I ventured.

"Why, whatever do you have in mind you naughty man?" a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Nothing really, it's just that one large bed leaves more space in the room than two singles, that's all."

"Yeah right."

The knowledge that I was going to fuck this sexy woman in the very near future was driving my hormones wild, with the obvious visible effect on my anatomy. Little did I realise that the contents of my wallet would be called into service much sooner than I expected, and I don't mean the cash to pay the bill.

A disinterested waiter served our starters, and they arrived cold. After much complaining they were returned to us obviously over micro-waved and totally dried up.

"This is fucking shit," declared Les, shocking me, the waiter and half the restaurant. "I am no cook but I can do better than this bloody heap of crap," she blazed. Some weak applause supported her from a nearby table.

"Sorry," she grinned in her anger. "But don't you agree?"

I didn't think the food was that bad but I replied calmly, raising an eyebrow. "Care to prove it, or shall we find somewhere else to eat?"

She stood up angrily. "Too bloody right, come on let's go."

Fortunately this tirade had softened my penile swelling and I went to pay for the drinks while Les hailed a taxi.

"Sorry about the French, if there's one thing I hate it's bad service and cold food. Do you like pasta?"

"Only if I can do the sauce."

"Deal," She kissed me lightly on the cheek as we settled back in the cab, knees touching.

She pointed to a block of council flats that we passed. "That's where my mum lives."

"Is that where Mary is tonight?"

She grinned at me curiously. "I know what you're thinking Tom! And yes she is, but only until the carriage turns back into a pumpkin!"

As opposed to my modern apartment overlooking the local park, Les's flat was on the top floor of a converted Victorian house just outside Kingston. It consisted of two bedrooms, a tiny bathroom which I was grateful to make use of, and a convenient kitchen leading open-plan style off the spacious living room, the centre piece being the largest sofa I had ever seen, beautifully upholstered in cream leather.

"I've seen king-size beds smaller than that," I laughed.

"It serves the same purpose," she smiled. "My brother and his girlfriend come up to town from Dorset and with the train just around the corner it's very convenient for them to sleep on, and whatever else they do."

I ignored the sexual suggestion and nodded toward the kitchen, "What about this pasta then?"

"OK let me go change, I can't cook in this. There's drinks in the fridge, and I think there's a Chardy I opened the other day, help yourself. Mines a Bud please. By the way Tom," she called over her shoulder, "I'm not usually into bad language, sorry about earlier."

"No probs," I replied as I spilled half the contents of the overfilled fridge on to the floor.

I was examining photographs on the mantelpiece when she returned in a red DKNY sweatshirt and loose black leggings with bare feet sporting, as I had dared to hope, brilliant red toenails. She had untied her ponytail, her red hair now flowing down over her shoulders.

"Tom, I don't think I have the ingredients for a sauce but I have got some ready made in that cupboard. You sort that out and I will do the pasta. Is fussili ok?" I nodded. "And there's a baguette in the freezer if you want to bung it in the microwave."

As we worked and chatted together I became aware of a strong sexual energy growing between us, I was as horny as I had been all evening and with the effect of the wine I was getting increasingly less bothered about Les noticing the changing shape of my chinos.

With our pans gently bubbling away we raised our drinks and clinked glasses. "Cheers Les, thank you for wanting to come on this little adventure. I promise to make it special for you."

She smiled seductively and kissed me fully on the lips, pressing her ample breasts into my chest.

"And I promise to make it one you will remember too. I think I need it as much as you do."

She reached around me to prod the steaming pasta. "I am referring to the dinner of course," she added with a smirk.

I pulled her even closer to me pressing my erection into her belly, our warm bodies feeling the heat and desire for each other as we kissed urgently, our tongues eagerly exploring each other's mouths for the first time, our pulses racing, passion mounting, my hands descending to the round globes of her ass. When we stopped to catch our breath she glanced down at the obvious outline of my cock, a tell-tale had appeared in the cotton. "God, how long have you been like that?"

"Ever since we met yesterday," I laughed, but she playfully pushed me away and turned back towards the stove, but not before I noticed her erect nipples pressing against her oversize t-shirt.

"Let's not spoil the food Tom."

We sat cross-legged on the floor with our backs to the sofa and ate silently, our hunger evenly divided between the meal and the increasing desire for each other. I pointed to a blob of sauce on her chin and before she could wipe it away I leaned forward and gently licked it off her face, softly placing it on her lips.

"Too good to waste," I smiled, and we kissed slowly tasting and swapping the bolognese on our tongues.

"Mmm, saucy," she laughed.

"Me, or the dinner?" I licked my lips suggestively.

"Both, especially when tasted slowly."

We were silent for a while as we finished our pasta, each lost in our own thoughts, and knowing in our hearts we would not be able to hold back our passion much longer. When we had literally licked our plates clean, Les moved to the sofa, patting the space beside her invitingly. As she sat back on the seat her loose top rode up over her hips, her thighs just far enough apart to expose the curved crease of her pussy encased within the black leggings. Knowing what I had seen she grinned and took my hand and placed it on her thigh, but resisted my attempt to move it into more tropical territory.

"Tom, I think you can tell that I want you very much, but there is something you should know about me before we get carried away."

"Well, if you are not a black-widow spider in disguise, and you said you are not a lesbian then I guess with that body you must be the British Library's top pole dancer?"

Instead of smiling she looked at me seriously, taking my other hand in hers. "Not as serious as that but pretty bad maybe in your eyes. You really might want to change your mind Tom and take that erection home."

I looked down at the ridge in my pants, more than ever determined that I would not leave this apartment in this condition. Les wanted to unload and suddenly looked very vulnerable and obviously wanted my approval as much as the holiday itself.

"Tom, I don't know how to say this, no-one but my Mum knows."

"Whatever you say you wont shock me, I promise. And I can keep a secret." Reluctantly I removed my hand from her thigh and hooked my arm around her shoulder. She sighed and rested her head on my chest, obviously keen to avoid eye-to-eye contact.

She took a deep breath. "Before I got my present job, I was sexually active."

"So? What's so bad about that? Lucky you, I say. I wish I'd been around then!"

"I mean very active."

"I don't understand. You like sex, so what's the problem?"

She waved her arm around the room which, on closer examination, was very expensively furnished.

"Tom, how do you think I paid for this place?"

Slowly it dawned on me. "You mean…?"

"Uh huh, I was an escort girl."

I started to interrupt, but she put her finger to my lips.

"Let me finish. I slept with men for a living, even a couple of girls. But I didn't do it for me, I wanted to give Mary a nice home and a private school, and so that I would never have to depend on any man ever again. I was a high class whore Tom."

I stayed silent, gently caressing her hand in mine, my lips exploring her hair, my own heart racing.

"So now what do you think of your demure sexless librarian?"

I replied by lifting her head and kissing her slowly and, melting into my arms, she started crying gently, her soft lips sucking on my probing tongue. I slid my hand under her shirt touching her warm flesh for the first time and gently stroked the underside of her naked breasts.

"That changes nothing. You are still the person I met yesterday, you are still the same person I want to take on holiday, and you are so very much the same person I want to make love with, preferably as soon as possible."

She smiled through her tears and we kissed deeply, our tongues duelling in a frenzy of passion. As my fingers encountered her erect nipples, her own found their way to the outline of my very erect cock.

"Mmm, someone seems to approve of my past."

She squeezed me gently, releasing a small jet of liquid into my pants. In return I slid my hand up her naked thigh, my little finger finally nestling into the warm crease of her cotton clad pussy, already moist with the dew of love.

"Actually I approve of the Les that's here and now, and I think she approves of me." She squirmed as I pressed harder into her pussy, and she groaned as we slowly we fell back together on the cushions.

Without further ado we fucked deliciously on that cream leather sofa. It was urgent primitive sex without any foreplay, borne mainly out of frustration, and yet it was the most spontaneous and fulfilling fuck that either of us could remember in a long time. After orgasming deep inside her I silently prayed that latex doesn't deteriorate with age!

Naked, we laid together in silence for what seemed an eternity, each lost in our own private thoughts. I had just fucked a hooker for free (alright, ex-hooker), and I suspected that, like me, she hadn't had sex in quite a while.

Later, as we lay silently in each other's arms and as Little Tom was regaining his earlier glory and contemplating re-entry, Les pushed me away and grabbed some tissues to mop up the evidence of our union from the leather, and somewhere to deposit the condom. We stood naked face to face as I held her shoulders, my cock erect again against her belly. She had tears in her eyes.

I whispered, "You're okay, you're okay by me. I don't care who you have slept with or how often, just as long as we can do this again."

Tenderly holding my cock, sticky in her little hand, she bent down and kissed the head, with one eye on the clock. "Tom, what I would really like right now is to take you to my bed and make love with this fellow all through the night, but I really have to go fetch Mary, my mum starts her shift at eleven."

Seeing the disappointment on my face, she again looked at the clock, then grinned. "I think it's five minutes fast. Do you think you can cum in five minutes?"

"Try me," I replied pressing her head towards my groin.

With a little help from my hand and vigorous attention from her eager lips I made it in four, the quickest blowjob I could remember. Her tongue laden with spunk, she mumbled something incoherent and waved toward her beer bottle. She took a long swig.

"Thank you Tom, much better diluted."

I replied, kissing her creamy lips, "I must remember to keep plenty of beer in stock!"

After dressing, I offered to wash up but she led me to the door and we walked together as far as her mother's building and parted with a soft kiss. "Text me tomorrow, and… thank you Tom."

It was nearly two miles to my home but I decided to walk and take in all that had happened in the last day or so. My first thoughts were to thank God for remembering to bring a condom, my second was to remember to buy some more, a lot more!

I was home by midnight via a quick double in my local. Jan the barmaid observed me with a bright glint in her Irish eyes. "You look happy tonight Tom, what you been up to then?"

"Nothing," I replied unconvincingly with a smug grin.

"You've been shaggin' you lucky dog!"

"What makes you think that?" I grinned sheepishly as she passed me a double rye-and-dry.

"You think it only shows on women's faces?"

"Is it that obvious?"

She returned to collecting empty glasses. "Anyone I know?"

"Nope. Just someone I met recently and going on holiday with."

"Lucky dog, where to?"

"Caribbean."

"Shit! Why didn't you ask me then?"

"I don't think George would approve do you?" just as her husband appeared from the kitchen.

"Approve of what," he mumbled, giving the bar top a cursory wipe.

"I suggested going with Tom here to the Caribbean, stop him getting into trouble."

"Good idea," he muttered, "Get you out of my hair."

Laughing, I sank the rest of my drink and went home to my bed thinking of the holiday to come and savouring the smell of her that still lingered on my body.

***

Next morning I sent Les a text.

"Hi sexy! Thanks for last night and especially for sharing. I don't care who you are or what you have done, ur a very special person and I want you on my holiday. Txx PS and in my bed!

Her reply was immediate "Thanks Tom, if it's like last night I look forward to both!"

"So when can we do it again?"

She evaded the question."Same pub at one?"

"Bit public for sex don't you think?"

"For a drink, silly!"

I spent the morning catching up on some planning drawings for my client in the City, and showed up in the pub a little early to find Les at the end of the bar and already well into a bottle of Bud, and of course dressed in her draconian work attire. I grabbed myself a beer and we found a little table in the window overlooking the square.

"I bonked your twin sister last night," I joked, frowning at her gear and wondering how her punters would feel if they saw her now.

"I'll have to ask her if you were any good, she's very choosy you know," she laughed.

"She was very special actually and the sex was the best I have had in yonks, she seemed very experienced in the art of delight."

"I wonder how that could be?" The smile disappeared from her place. "So?"

"So." I replied, one eye raised in question, wondering where the conversation was going, hoping of course it would be an indication of the timing of the next horizontal meeting of our bodies.

"Listen Tom, I know what's on your mind."

"Just your normal horny male, one bite of the cherry, I want the whole tree!"

"No, what I meant was, how did you feel making love with a prostitute?"

"Well, for starters it wouldn't be the first time and, secondly I believe you said ex-prostitute?" with an emphasis on the 'ex.' "It really didn't cross my mind at all. I just saw you as a very sexy lady who had never really experienced some decent cock!"

She kicked me under the table. "I think you should know that part of my life ended two years ago."

"I realise that, but if I may ask, what made you give it up if it was so lucrative?"

"A girl I knew got badly beaten up by a punter and that was enough for me, and it was about the same time that I got offered this job," pointing to her badge.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's okay Les, I really have no problem with it, I'm thrilled that you took the courage to tell me, you didn't have to you know."

"I know, and I don't have any regrets because I did it all for Mary, and my mum got looked after too, before she got herself a new man."

She paused, looking at me thoughtfully. "You said you went with a prostitute Tom, when was that?"

A little embarrassed with the straight question, I answered softly, "I went with a couple of those girls while I was married, I thought that better at the time than being properly unfaithful, and God knows I had enough opportunities."

"That's what we were there for Tom. I don't think going to bed with an escort is being unfaithful. I hope you stayed safe."

"Of course I did, I have to admit that I hate the bloody things though."

"Don't we all Tom, but that's the world we live in. I must admit I miss that feeling of a man releasing himself completely inside me. So what happened to your marriage?"

"Well, I went from a very active sexual life, I was in the Navy for a while, into marrying a woman who had peculiar values in that department. She was a Methodist and believed that sex was purely for the procreation of offspring. After a few practice runs she suspected I was just shagging her for the fun of it, which of course I was, and more or less called a halt to the proceedings. She accused me of not trying."

"How long were you together?"

"Only two years and a bit, we split up eighteen months ago. I had one or two meaningless flings to let off steam, then met Lisa in Paris and that lasted until a week ago, it would seem now that for her it ended soon after Christmas when I introduced her to my old friend Rachel."

"Ooh interesting! Bisexual girl friend eh? Lucky man!"

Les leaned forward and whispered, "So when did you last have sex Tom? Before last night I mean. You seemed to go at it like a man possessed, not that I minded!"

"Was it that obvious? New Year's Day actually, so..umm.. about six months I guess." I excluded a wild gothic creature called Katie from the equation, that was after all only oral sex in a car park. And no, she didn't even let me cum in her mouth.

"Mmm, thought you had been saving it up," she grinned, finishing her beer. "In my work I was very used to handling frustrated husbands!"

"I can imagine which bits you handled! I wish I had met you when I was straying from the nest."