24 Hours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough to prompt Sue to move in with me a week later. Apparently fucking other girls was acceptable, but not in her face! Very soon after that she was to meet up with Karen again under very different circumstances. For obvious reasons only she can relate that part of the tale really well, and no doubt she will, soon. Enough to say that my fuck-buddy is now a fully-fledged bisexual woman and, with her permission, I got to enjoy some hot sex with her new girlfriend.

Although now living together, we have not committed ourselves to a fully monogamous relationship. That doesn't mean that we are going out openly to look for other people for sex. More like finding a third party or couple to join us and share in our lovemaking. Apart from Karen frequenting our love nest, we are still looking!

So that's the end of my Caribbean adventure, most of it was true. I hope it brightened your day, or days, however long it took to read it.

Should you and your partner plan an amorous visit to a certain beach in Latitude 13º07' North, 61º12' West, please do check out the hammocks beforehand. You never know who you might meet in one!

POSTSCRIPT

I never did find that bloody bird. Well, not the one I was looking for.

This story is dedicated to Sue, Les and Richard. I love you guys!

Sue has promised to write her own version of events. Watch this space!

(c) TG 2008