25th Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked completely spent from his powerful orgasm, so I told him to take a seat on the large bed. After he dropped down, he stared at me intently, wondering just what I'd do next. Figuring I'd give him a few minutes to recharge his batteries, I grabbed the camera and handed it to him once more. With a smile, I asked, "How 'bout a few more pictures?"

Tyler looked back at me and nodded silently as I began to model for him. Like before, I moved into a number of positions to display my charms. I felt like a wanton slut, thrusting my chest in his direction, and then bending over to display my taut ass. In my wildest dreams I had never imagined I could do something so overtly sexual, but I absolutely loved every second of it.

After moving about for a while, I remembered all of sexy stretches from the basement months before, so I dropped to the floor and went through a short routine. At one point I was down on my hands and knees with my butt facing Tyler, when a bit of an inspiration hit me. I reached a hand back, and slowly pulled the tight boy shorts downwards, exposing most of my bottom.

Tyler seemed to love that, as he spoke for the first time in minutes, "Yea, sexy Mom."

I loved hearing his words of encouragement, so I lowered my shoulders to the carpet and reached my other hand back, pulling the stretch fabric to my knees. For the first time in his adult life, Tyler had a front row seat before the completely naked ass of his lusty mom. Knowing how much he had to be enjoying the moment, I rocked my hips back and forth, provocatively wiggling my bottom in his face.

I slowly rolled over onto my back as Tyler continued to snap pictures of me. I was so hot; I ran my hands to my chest and fondled myself through the sexy sports top. Only a moment later, I eased my fingers under the tight material, and fought to pull it up over my head, leaving my chest fully exposed.

Tyler moved off the bed and stood over me, shooting picture after picture as I lay prone on the floor. I turned my head from side to side, trying to make the sexiest faces possible for the clicking lens.

My shorts were still trapped between my thighs, and I wanted the show to continue, so I forced them down my legs and kicked them away. I place a palm over my mound, covering myself before I slowly opened my legs. Tyler moved to my feet with camera at the ready, as I moved my hand away. There I was, a forty-something married woman, lying completely naked on a hotel floor, being photographed by my son.

His faced glowed from excitement as Tyler shot me from every angle. I was so overheated; I actually ran my hand back between my legs and began touching myself. I had never even masturbated for Donald, yet at that moment I was on fire being admired the way I clearly was. My pussy was dripping as I eased a finger inside myself and began moving it in a slow fucking motion.

Tyler moaned, "So fucking hot," as he moved in for a close-up of my crotch. I know I should have been mortified, yet I actually spread my legs even further and preened for the camera.

After a few more shots, I asked Tyler to help me to my feet. We hugged for a moment, and then I sprawled across the bed. I posed for a few more sexy shots, but couldn't wait any longer. I held my hand up and beckoned him closer with the curl of a finger and said, "Come to Momma."

He placed the camera down and joined me on the mattress. We made out like school kids for some time, with Tyler rubbing my breasts. He seemed to love playing with my nipples, and every now and then he'd give them a gentle squeeze or twist, which I thoroughly enjoyed. His kisses soon moved lower until he took my hard little nubbins in his mouth and began sucking and licking them.

I wrapped my hands around his head as he suckled me, loving the attention he was lavishing on my writhing body. As he gently bit my nips, I felt his fingers lightly graze down my tummy until he touched my pussy for the first time. I let out a long groan as he caressed my soaking wet lips, and then slipped a finger deep inside me.

"Oh, baby!" I grunted as his digit began to saw in and out of me in a slow but steady fashion. My hips rocked in time with his finger as I tried to fuck his hand, needing to cum so badly. Tyler must have sensed my urgency as he added a second finger and began firing them back and forth more rapidly. "Yes sweetie, yes," I begged, and he drilled my even faster.

Tyler quickly kissed his way down my belly, and positioned himself between my legs as he continued to probe me with his hand. I then felt the soft swipe of a tongue across my clit, and almost jumped out of my skin. He began lightly licking and sucking my tender bud as his fingers worked their magic inside me. I couldn't stop myself, and as I came shouted, "Cumming, Baby, Mommy's cumming!"

My head cleared after a moment, and I found myself still with legs spread wide, holding my son's face to my groin. He was still moving his hand, but very slowly and tenderly. His tongue traced up and down my slick lips, sucking up all my womanly nectar. I was in heaven as he slowly made love to my pulsating pussy.

I could feel my body responding to his gentle attention, and knew I was on my way to another orgasm. A quick jerk went through my body as I felt something soft lightly graze my anus for the first time. Tyler's tongue was still running all over my vagina, and his fingers were inside me, so I knew his other hand must have become busy too. His touch was like a feather on my bottom, sending shivers up and down my spine.

Don had never touched my ass, and candidly I never had thought of it as an erogenous zone, yet suddenly I was enjoying the attention greatly. His finger was slick, so either he wet it in his mouth or maybe coated it in my flowing juices. I let out a growl as he slowly pressed it forward, right into my virgin ass.

Words cannot adequately describe what I was feeling at that moment. Tyler began moving his hands in time with one another, steadily fucking both my pussy and ass like a master, while still lapping away at my sensitive clit. There was no way I could sit still, and started rolling my hips to meet his pace. I thrust my hips upward to drive my pussy deeper onto his fingers, then rapidly pushed downward, impaling my bottom on his other hand. Over and over I rode his probing paws, until I exploded with the absolute most intense orgasm of my life.

Sweat covered my body as I gasped for air. I looked down over my heaving chest, and saw the loving face of my son staring back at me from between my naked thighs. He crawled up beside me and pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in the nape of his neck, and clung to him for dear life.

When I was finally able to speak, I whimpered, "That was amazing, honey."

Tyler just softly kissed the top of my head, and replied, "Glad you liked it."

It suddenly dawned on me that his performance couldn't have just been beginners luck. Clearly, my son must have shared his bed with at least a few coeds while he was away at school. While I felt a big jealous of these mystery girls, I had to tip my hat to them. Whoever taught him what he had just done deserved a medal of the highest order.

I opened my eyes and glanced down and saw that Tyler was hard again. Instantly, I began to wonder if he was even better with his big cock than he was with his hands. I was worn out from my climaxes, but was more than willing to find out.

After throwing my leg up across his belly, I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. The position was wonderful as I could take in his lovely expression as I eased my body down lower upon his. When my butt made contact with his erection, I rose up off his tummy and grasped his firmness in my hand. Lining it up with my groove, I slowly sank back down, driving myself inch by inch onto Tyler's solid shaft.

"Oh god, Mom," Tyler grunted as I sat with him stuffed inside me.

"Yes Baby, so good," I whispered back in my best sexy voice. I then smiled and added, "Just lay back sweetie, Mommy's going to fuck you."

I can only assume that he had dreamed about that moment before, because he started moaning loudly when I began moving up and down on his cock. At first I went slowly, then smoothly increased my pace.

Tyler's hands went to my hips as we rocked together, matching each other thrust for thrust. His eyes were wide as he just stared up at me. I smiled broadly and asked, "You like fucking mommy, don't you?"

"So much Mom, so much," he hissed as he pressed himself up into me.

I was growing tired from the pace, but thankfully Tyler took over and pulled me down beneath him. He pressed his elbows to the mattress above my shoulders, and gently cupped my head in his large hands. He then began driving his cock in and out of me like a jackhammer. I had never been fucked so hard, but I loved every second of it.

Sweat dripped off the tip of Tyler's nose as he rode me like a madman. I could hear our bodies slapping together rhythmically, drowned out a bit by our groans of pleasure. My body finally gave in as a powerful orgasm washed over me like a flood. Just seconds later, Tyler roared in my ear as he shot his load deep inside my pussy.

We lay there in bed holding one another for a good half hour without saying a single word. I think we were both completely overwhelmed, but wanted to savor the moment. My hair was still soaked, pressed to Tyler's chest, and I really felt the need for a shower. I rose from the bed and took his hand, leading him into the bathroom to wash up.

We stood together under the hot water for a long time, gently caressing each other's bodies. He tenderly soaped every inch of my skin before I did the same for him. We then stood toe to toe and kissed passionately, before we shut the water off and went back to bed.

The hot shower had really reinvigorated me, and from the look of Tyler's cock, I can only assume it did for him too. For some reason I remembered his reaction to the pictures I sent, thinking he must have been a leg and butt man. After making out in bed for a while, I kissed my way down his belly before once again taking his hardness in my mouth. I sucked him for a minute or two, and then pulled away.

Tyler gazed at me with curious eyes as I moved up onto all fours and turned away from him. I glanced back over my shoulder, and saw a look of recognition suddenly appear on his face. Without my saying a word, he quickly moved up behind me on his knees, and slid the tip of his prick up against my slit. I couldn't wait another second, and pressed myself back into him, driving his cock inside me once more.

This time there were no slow, tender preliminaries. Tyler grasped my hips and began forcing himself into me like a well-oiled machine. I could hear him grunting with every thrust, while I whimpered, lost in passion.

At one point Tyler raised a hand and slapped my bottom quite firmly, exacting from me a loud, "Ouch!" He must have assumed I didn't enjoy it or was even angry at him for doing so, yet nothing could have been further from the truth. I had never before been spanked in a moment of passion, but I honestly really loved it. I was too shy to admit how much it truly thrilled me, so I said nothing and kept right on moving my body to the rhythm we had established.

Tyler moved one hand around me and began stroking my clit as we fucked. I knew I couldn't take much more and hoped I wouldn't pass out before my son came. He began plunging into my depths even faster and his gasping became even louder. I knew he was as close as I was, and he collapsed across my back an instant before my spasms wracked my entire body.

The next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and light was streaming through the sliding glass door into our hotel room. Snow was still falling and had completely covered the little patio that was just off our room. I was still in Tyler's arms, and I basked in the warmth between our bodies.

A short time later, he stirred and I rolled over to look in his eyes. He gave me an easy grin and said, "Morning, Mom."

I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, and responded, "Morning yourself, baby." I dropped my head onto his chest, and Tyler tenderly wrapped his arms about me.

The phone rang a short time later. It was Janet, calling to meet for breakfast, so we reluctantly got out of bed so we could meet her and Michelle. After taking a quick shower together, we joined the girls downstairs for a nourishing meal. Tyler and I both ate like horses, I'm sure replenishing all the calories we burned off only hour before.

After saying our goodbyes, Tyler and I made our way back to the room in silence. He went directly into the restroom to freshen up, while I stood before the sliding glass door, watching the snow continue to pile up outside. He joined me a minute later, pressing himself against my back as we viewed the wintery weather together.

"Looks like the roads will be too treacherous to drive today, Mom," he whispered in my ear.

"I think you're right, sweetie." I replied, basking in his firm hug. "Looks like we'll have to book the room for another night, doesn't it?"

"It sure does. We wouldn't want to end up in a ditch like Dad said, now would we?" he mocked.

We stood watching the gale for a moment in silence, before I asked, "Think we can find some way to occupy our time while we're here?" Tyler didn't even respond, he simply spun me around and started kissing me.

The rest of the day was spent together in bed, only moving away from one another to use the restroom or order room service for dinner. The snow stopped falling in the afternoon, and by the next morning the crews had done their work and the roads were largely clear.

I had called into work to let them know I was trapped out of town, but should be in on Tuesday. After a long, sexy shower, Tyler and I quietly checked out of the hotel, and began the slow journey home.

The highway was largely abandoned, so most of the time we had things to ourselves. I was tired, and on the early part of the drive I just rested my head on Tyler's shoulder as he drove. My eyes were cast downward, and I could see a bulge in his jeans. After all the sexual activity the last couple of days, I guess my hormones still must have been racing as I ran my hand to his groin and gave it a soft squeeze.

I heard Tyler let out a soft, "Mmm," so I assumed he liked what I was doing. After unclipping my safety belt, I leaned over and began loosening his slacks. He had to help me a bit, but together we were able to pull his pants down enough to comfortably free his erect cock. I started showering it with kisses, then looked up and asked, "You're not going to crash if Mommy sucks your cock, are you, baby?"

"I'll concentrate on the road hard, I promise Mom," he replied with a teasing voice.

"Yes, hard. Very hard," I said with a grin just before I swallowed his shaft as far as I could. Never in my life had I done something so bold in public, and my body tingled with excitement. Imagining someone catching us as they drove past only made me hotter, and I slid a hand under my skirt to touch myself as I sucked Tyler off.

We made one quick stop on the way home, at a consumer electronics shop to get a new memory card for the camera. There was no way we could leave the old one around anyplace where my husband might find it. If fact, after I downloaded the pictures I planned on smashing it into a thousand pieces.

In spite of the storm, Don had gone into work that day, so Tyler and I had the rest of the afternoon to unwind and somehow come to grips with the new reality that was our relationship. One of the first things we did was grab my laptop, and then we retreated to the laundry room to load all the photos. We figured that if Don arrived home unexpectedly, that was one of the last places he'd look.

I set the computer atop the washer, and waited for the large file to stream over. Tyler stood behind me as the pictures finally opened. The first few were from the reunion, and I quickly scanned right past them. There would be time for that later.

Next we saw the first of the more intimate shots Tyler took in our room. There I was, clad in my sexy new cocktail dress, posing for the camera like a slut. Very slowly I paged through them, one at a time. Tyler moved closer and began fondling my tits as we both gazed at the screen in wonder. I was really horny from reliving that moment in the hotel, and he clearly was too.

I found myself blushing at some of the images, like those where my legs were spread with my fingers buried inside me. Tyler kept whispering in my ear, things like, "That's so hot Mom." He then ran a hand down my back and lifted my skirt before he eased his palm between my legs. He cupped my mound tightly, and then began stroking my pussy through my panties.

My breathing was ragged as we finally viewed the last shot. Tyler reached around me and clicked on the slideshow button, and slowly the pictures started scrolling on their own. My son dropped to his knees behind me, then pulled down my panties. He moved back up and said firmly, "Put your hands on the washer."

I did as was told, and then Tyler jerked my hips back and forced my legs apart. I heard his zipper being pulled down, so I knew what was about to happen. An instant later I felt the head of his hot cock rubbing back and forth over my dripping pussy lips. Bent over the way I was, he easily pressed himself forward into my fiery depths.

We both stared at the slideshow of my lewd images as he fucked me hard and fast. The washer began rocking as I pushed against it, propelled by Tyler's driving cock. I was afraid the laptop would fall and shatter, but by that point there was no way I could stop what we were doing. Being taken so forcefully in the home we'd shared for so many years was completely intoxicating, and I was lost in a sea of passion.

I remembered the one firm spank Tyler had delivered to my butt the last time he had me from behind, and wanted to experience that again. This time I was not shy asking for what I wanted. From somewhere deep inside me, I growled, "Spank me, baby."

Just seconds later I felt a sting on my right butt cheek, and I moaned, "Oh yes." The first slap was followed slowly by more, each one delivered with enough force to make me wince, yet not truly hurt. I roared out in excitement after every blow, loving the new feelings coursing through my body.

He then ran his other hand to my neck and grasped my hair, gently tugging my head back. Having my bottom spanked while my hair was being pulled set off shockwaves over every inch of my skin. I delighted in the way my body was being manipulated, so unlike anything I had grown accustomed to from my spouse over the years.

Tyler leaned in close to whisper in my ear, "You love this, don't you Mom?"

I could barely speak, but somehow hissed, "Yes."

My legs were weak and I bent into the washer for support, feeling just seconds away from an earth-shattering climax. Tyler must have been as close to orgasm as I was, because once more he grasped my hips and began fucking me harder than ever.

I fought to stifle a scream, but was unable to as I came hard on my son's wonderful prick, dreaming what our future together might hold. At that moment I knew I'd never win mother of the year, but I didn't care. My loving son was taking me to places I'd never been before, and there was no way I was ever going to deny him anything again.