29th Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers

"Are you ready for this?"

I knew without being told what this was and I was so ready; scared, but anxious too. I told him that I was, but that I needed a moment.

Mujib allowed me to get up. He slapped one of my ass cheeks as I made my way out of our bed. I walked on shaky legs to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom; I avoided looking at myself in the mirror. I could only imagine what my hair looked like, but I didn't want to think about anything else either. Not tonight.

I stepped into the shower I'd started after securing my hair. Afterwards I brushed my teeth.

I left the bathroom still in my towel. I hadn't felt bold enough to walk back into the room naked.

Mujib was on our bed. He'd changed the sheets. He had on his boxers and he had a drink in his hand. Kellan was stretched out on the floor near the TV, with a pillow, a sheet, and a drink, as well. He wore sexy Calvin Klein underwear.

"Well damn! I thought, as both their eyes were glued to the television. Sports really! This was my birthday and by my watch it was far from over.

I walked across the room and turned the TV off, and then realizing that I had been set up in that moment. Two predatory males grinned at me.

They both got up from where they were and came toward me.

Mujib kissed my forehead and moved down the side of my face to my neck.

"Do You want us to shower too?" he asked me.

"No," I breathed. I wanted them inside me right now.

Kellan came up behind me. I moaned over and over

again, but they were barely touching me, just slow soft kisses; Mujib's in my front, Kellan's at my back.

I was dripping wet and burning up by the time that Kellan went to lie onto his back, on my bed. He took off his underwear. His long and thick, creamy white cock stood straight up. His blue eyes were intense as they focused on me. The fire that had been igniting low in my belly, exploded. I felt like I would die if I didn't get him inside of me soon.

This is so unlike me, I thought. I had never craved any other man like this.

Kellan's cock was waving at me like it was a red flag and I was a bull. I had always known it would be like this with him—

"Fuck!" I caught myself. No thoughts, just for tonight. Just enjoy having your cake and eating it too, I reminded myself.

As I climbed onto the bed; I realized again that the two of them had been waiting for me to make my move. I looked back at my husband. He watched me with narrowed eyes.

I lowered my mouth to Kellan's cock. His hand came up on my head to guide me as praise and compliments spilled from him again. I was 'so beautiful', 'the best little cocksucker ever'. He made me so hot. I think I would have sucked him all night long just to keep him talking.

Suddenly; I was picked up from behind by my husband.

"Enough of that, for now." Mujib said, as he positioned me on Kellan so that my pussy was over his cock. As wet as I was I still had to wiggle around slowly inching Kellan into me. We both moaned when he reached my depths.

"Come here baby," Kellan called me. I moved toward him while his big arms pulled me down to his chest.

I heard Mujib ripping open a condom. The lube that he spread on me was the kind that warmed up and tingled. He slid a lubed finger in my back door. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling. Then he began to move it in and out of me.

"Oh fuck," I yelled as I felt my teeth sink into Kellan's shoulder. I grabbed onto the bed sheets. If I hadn't already been lying against him; I definitely would have collapsed on top of Kellan.

"Good baby?" Mujib asked me, and then slapped my butt cheek while inserting another lubed finger into me.

"Yes!" I moaned. It was so good. Kellan's thick cock filled my pussy while Mujib's two thick fingers plunged in and out of my ass. I was in heaven.

"I have something even better," Mujib declared.

He removed his fingers and seconds later I felt his cock, as it began to press into my ass. Kellan pulled me flat against his chest as Mujib guided me that way with one of his hands as well. It took several minutes for us to get comfortable but then when we were, I was so filled I was sure I couldn't take it. I heard myself screaming that to them.

"You can and you will," was Mujib's response.

Fuck him, I thought, between hitches in my breath. He knew what I liked!

With two fingers; Kellan began to rub my clit while Mujib's hands massaged my ass in between smacks. I was floating somewhere between earth and heaven. My mind felt separated from my body. I had never felt so possessed in my life, so helpless, vulnerable; so wanton either.

From whatever Zen I was in all I heard was my screaming from afar. Fuck me, oh my god, fuck me with those huge cocks, fuck me, fuucckkk mmeee!

"Don't stop. Don't' you dare fucking stop," I shrieked as I came.

These words were closer to my consciousness. I could feel and hear myself saying them like they were coming from my mouth, which they were, and then I knew why as the most intense feeling I had ever felt; I didn't even know could exist, tore threw me. It was like a tornado, hurricane, and volcano eruption all in one, and still that didn't quite describe its effects on me.

One of my hands rested on Mujib's thighs and the other was on Kellan's chest. As I came and came and came they didn't stop moving inside me. My nails raked their flesh and I was sure that I drew blood but I couldn't care.

The whole entire room dimmed for me.

***

Kellan

Both Mujib and Kellan came roughly at the same time; grunting, moaning, and gripping the woman between them.

Kellan recovered first as he looked down at the beauty lying against his chest. She had become like a rag-doll in their arms over an hour ago.

Mujib called her name. When she didn't respond, he shook her a little. Kellan looked at Mujib.

"She's passed out," Kellan told him. They shared a grin.

Mujib went into the bathroom and Kellan relaxed onto the bed. Never in his wildest dreams would he have thought that he'd be here with Nevea like this.

He had wanted her for her for so long. More than his best friend knew.

***

Mujib

Mujib disposed of the condom that he wore. He took care of his hygiene needs then as he was about to leave the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror.

Part of him felt like he couldn't believe what he had done with his wife and friend. As much as he had fantasized about it, he'd thought that he would have no reservations about it. Maybe he didn't have reservations; it was normal to feel a little jealous seeing the woman that he was in love with enjoying another man. He turned out the light and left the bathroom.

As soon as he walked back into the bedroom and saw that neither Kellan nor his wife had moved an inch; that Kellan still held her on top of him, not unlike Mujib usually did after sex, that jealous feeling came back to him.

Shit, he thought.

***

lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers
12