2cd Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Undeterred, Lucy launched into a happy chatter that did not stop until they entered the noisy gymnasium.

U.L.D. did not have much of a fan base; they had never been known for their athletic program, so there were v very few people there, even though the game was to start in ten minutes.

"Antonio!" Lucy called out, pulling Frank Carrecci behind her.

"Hey!" Anthony said, surprised. "Um, hi, um, what you doing here?"

"We come to see you play the basket ball!" Lucy happily announced.

In front of everyone, Lucy put both arms around him, giving him an affectionate hug, then a kiss on the lips.

"Knock them dead, boy," Frank said, giving his still stunned son a pat on the shoulder.

"Meester Carrecci, we sit here, okay?" Lucy said, picking out two seats right behind the players bench.

"You're the boss," Frank muttered to himself and shuffled after her.

"Can we play now, Antonio?" Big Eddie teased.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, fine with me," Anthony said, still replaying the kiss in his mind.

Lucy shrugged out of the rabbit coat and Frank saw that she was wearing low-rider jeans and a top that came down to just below her small breasts. He also saw that she was a very slender girl.

"Um, you don't mind my asking, just how old are you?" he finally dared to ask.

"I'm eighteen; you don't need to worry, Meester Carrecci," Lucy smiled, and then affectionately rested her head against his shoulder.

"And um, what happened to your arm?" he asked, tapping the cast with his finger.

"Got in a fight," Lucy shrugged.

A student walked by, carrying a plate of nachos. Lucy perked up and looked around.

"Meester Carrecci?" she asked, spotting the concession stand.

"Uh huh, and what you want to drink?" he asked.

"Coke," she smiled happily at him.

"Uh huh, wait here," he said, getting to his feet.

Anthony looked over his shoulder and she beamed and waved to him.

"Need your head on the court, Antonio," Big Eddie said as the announcer announced the singer for the national anthem.

Despite his comment, Big Eddie looked over his shoulder at his wife, their eight year old daughter, and their daughter's best friend, Sophia Campion. Sophia was deaf, but TeddiAnn had learned sign language and the two ignored their surroundings, just flailing their hands, talking with each other.

----

Twice more, during the game, Frank found himself going to the concession stand; Lucy was a bottomless pit.

During the halftime, Frank also found Lucy to be the focus of many fans' attention. The band played some songs and Lucy decided to dance along with the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders were less than enthusiastic; Lucy, however, was very energetic. Frank watched her swivel, gyrate, bounce and grind to the band's disjointed playing, enjoying the show she was putting on.

"That was fun," she commented when the second half of the game got underway.

"Uh huh," he agreed, trying to mentally push his erection down.

----

"You win?" Lucy asked, bounding onto the floor when the final buzzer sounded.

"Uh yeah, yeah, six points," Anthony wheezed, pointing to the score board.

"Yay!" Lucy clapped and gave him another kiss on his lips.

Frank glared at the arrogant youths that came up to try to chat to Lucy while most of the spectators filed out of the gym.

Lucy did not even acknowledge the would be suitors, just pointedly looked away.

"Son, beat it," Frank sighed when an obviously intoxicated boy wouldn't take a hint.

"Aw, kiss my ass, fucking fat pig," the boy sneered.

"Let's see it," Frank sneered back. "Come on, you a big man? Want to tell me kiss your ass? Let's see it."

The boy slunk away, muttering obscenities under his breath.

"Hey, Dad, hey Lucy, thanks for coming; that meant a lot to me," Anthony said, now freshly showered and dressed in his street clothes.

"Uh huh, good game," Frank complimented his son, patted him on the shoulder, then joined the few spectators that still milled around, heading for the doors.

"Come on; take me home now," Lucy said, pulling her coat on.

----

Anthony grabbed his pajamas off the floor of the bedroom and moved to go into the small bathroom to put them on.

"No," Lucy said, looking up into his eyes. "Don't need them."

"What?" Anthony asked, looking into her dark eyes.

"No, Antonia, no clothes tonight, Okays?" Lucy said, taking the pajamas from his hands.

""Um, what? You sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she breathed, then kissed him again.

Lucy pulled the hem of his shirt up, exposing his rolls of flab. If she was disgusted, she did not show it. Instead, she leaned forward and planted a tiny kiss to his chest.

She then reached down and began to unbuckle his belt.

Anthony then snapped out of his mental fog and assisted her in undressing himself. She giggled and pulled her skimpy top off, exposing her small breasts and hard nipples. Anthony slid his briefs down and off his thick legs.

Lucy stared at Anthony's cock. Marco's cock was the only one she had ever seen before.

Marco was always grabbing it, posing and posturing and gesturing with it. Erect, Marco sported just less than four inches. Because of his antics, Lucy had assumed that Marco was well endowed.

Anthony's cock was a plump slab of meat that stuck out nearly six inches, with a thick foreskin. Underneath, Anthony had two large testicles, covered in a heavy mat of hair.

"Madre Dios," she giggled, looking at the equipment Anthony sported.

"Yeah, I know, it isn't much, but..." Anthony muttered.

"Oh, Antonio!" Lucy sighed, wiggling out of her snug jeans.

Anthony looked at the slim woman's body appreciatively.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," he said.

"No, Antonio; you, you're beautiful," she argued quietly, and then took him into her arms.

"I want, let me," Anthony insisted and pushed her lightly onto the bed.

He knelt on the floor and, with no previous experience, began to tongue her pussy.

"Oh, Antonio!" Lucy sighed happily.

Marco would not do this; Marco said it was 'fishy.'

If Anthony thought it was fishy, he didn't seem to mind.

"Aahh!" Lucy tensed and shook after a few minutes; Anthony had found her small clitoris with his tongue.

"Now me," Lucy demanded and bent her head to take Anthony's cock into her mouth.

She stuck her tongue into his foreskin, running her tongue all around inside the flap of skin, and then lapping insistently at the tip of his cock.

She then sank her mouth over the tip, sliding her mouth further and further down.

The head of his cock battered into the back of her throat and she gagged. She pulled her head up slightly, then used her hands to jack the remaining three inches of cock that wouldn't fit into her mouth.

"Lucy, I'm going to, you need to..." Anthony warned, and then groaned as the first blast of his semen pumped out of his cock.

"Mmph!" Lucy grunted, swallowing his semen as fast as he could pump it into her mouth.

When he had finished spurting, she stroked his deflating cock, resting her head on his belly.

"That was amazing," Anthony groaned, trying to catch his breath.

He had sex before, twice. Both times it had been with a prostitute. Both times had been very unsatisfying.

Lucy continued to stroke his cock, then bent and took him into her mouth again. When he began to get hard, she sat up, then swung a slender leg over and straddled him.

"Antonio!" she sighed, pressing the head of his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

She groaned out loud as he sank into her. Inch after inch pressed into her, stretching her wider than Marco ever had.

Lucy bottomed out and looked into Anthony's eyes. She wiggled from side to side, and then slowly began to pull herself up.

When she sank down a second time, she began to babble in Spanish.

"Si!" she laughed when Anthony reached up and began to play with her breasts.

She pressed her hands onto his, pressing his hands tighter on her flesh.

"Oh Antonio!" she cried out in orgasm.

She clamped her vaginal muscles down on his cock, and then shuddered as another orgasm came.

She grunted through a third orgasm as he flooded her pussy with his semen.

When he could breathe again, he got out of bed, stumbled into the small bathroom and got a washcloth.

"Oh!" Lucy sighed as he cleaned her pussy with the wet washcloth.

He staggered back into the bedroom, after throwing the washcloth into the bathroom sink, and collapsed onto the bed.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why?" Anthony finally asked.

"I love you," Lucy shrugged and lay down next to him.

"I love you too," he admitted out loud.

----

Lucy fell asleep quickly, her nude body curled up against him. Anthony, however, could not sleep.

Tears trickled down Anthony's face. She said she loved him, but he knew she was deeply in love with Marco, the father of her baby. He loved her, he knew that. He had known that from the first time he had visited her in the hospital.

But Anthony also knew, as soon as Marco was released from jail, Lucy would grab her things and go. When she left, she would take a huge part of his heart with her.

"Fuck, grab it while you can," his father would cough out, blowing cigarette smoke. "Pussy's pussy, know what I mean?"

----

Lucy woke Anthony up, gave him a scorching kiss, then babbled that they needed to hurry and get dressed.

"Mass is at ten; you are Catholic?" she said as she pulled her jeans on.

"You're wearing THAT? To church?" he asked as she pulled on a nearly translucent top.

"Yes. Why?" Lucy asked, looking down at herself.

"Nothing; what church we going to?" Anthony asked.

"St. Richard's; it's in DeGarde," she said, pulling on her jacket.

"Okay," Anthony agreed, grabbing his keys.

He did speed up slightly; it was already nine fifty when they left the apartment. If Lucy was concerned about being late, she didn't mention it as she chattered happily.

"You love me?" she asked suddenly as Anthony pulled into the parking lot of the small church.

"Yeah," Anthony agreed.

"Good," she smiled, nodding her head in satisfaction.

He helped her out of the car, noticing that there were quite a few people interested in them and noticing that there were quite a few hard stares. She pulled him to the church, looked around, and selected a pew toward the rear.

The interior of the church was abuzz with chatter; neighbors and friends catching up with one another, children laughing. Anthony had taken Spanish for four years in high school and was currently taking it in college, but could understand very little of the chatter around him.

And when he looked at any of the patrons of the church, they all seemed to be staring at him with hard eyes.

He asked Lucy about it, but she just shrugged.

"Is it because I'm a white guy?" he persisted.

In answer, she put her small hand on his.

"You the same color as me," she said, looking into his eyes.

Because Lucy did not die from their injuries, Kirsten and Rosa's court appointed lawyer was able to persuade Judge Jesse Johnson to release them both on ten thousand dollars bail. Rosa and Kirsten sat across the aisle from Anthony and Lucy and tried to be intimidating, glaring at her. Lucy ignored them, looking around, smiling at the few people that smiled at her, watching the rear of the church, but ignoring Kirsten and Rosa.

Miguel Gomez knelt down, did the sign of the cross, and prepared to enter the pew when he looked up and saw his daughter. He set his face and shoved his wife to the next pew up.

Lucy did let a few tears slide down her cheeks; she missed her father and mother. She was hoping that they could reconcile.

The music swelled and the congregation rose to their feet as the procession of deacon, alter boys and Father John began.

Anthony was able, somewhat, to follow the mass, Father John and his deacon were speaking slowly, clearly. The deacon gave the Homily and Anthony understood the words 'forgiveness' and 'reconciliation' as the deacon spoke.

Reading the test of the Missalette, he deduced that the Gospel that day had been the parable of the Prodigal Son.

Lucy kept looking over at her father and mother, hoping and praying that the deacon's words, that Jesus' words were entering their hearts. But both father and mother kept their faces pointed directly ahead.

At the end of mass, Lucy quickly ran around and positioned herself at the end of the last pew; her father and mother would have no choice but to see her.

"I miss you," she said as they drew near.

Her mother faltered in her step, but her father set his face hard and urged his wife on.

"I love you and I miss you," she said again, tears streaming down her face.

----

Kirsten and Rosa watched as Anthony helped Lucy into a bright red Mustang.

They ran to Rosa's car and tried to follow the Mustang, but had to proceed slowly; the congregation milled about, laughing, chattering, and calling out to one another.

"I'm sorry," Anthony mumbled as Lucy sobbed, heartbroken.

"Just go home, please," she sobbed.

"I um, on Sundays, my um, my mom, she kind of likes for me to come over, you know, um, to eat lunch with her and..." Anthony mumbled, trying to work up the courage to ask her to come with him.

"Antonio, no," Lucy sniffled. "No, not today. You go to your Madre's house; just take me home, gracias."

Chapter 5

"Look; there he is!" Kirsten crowed triumphantly as she saw Anthony lumbering down the stairs of the apartment building.

"Which one he come out of?" Rosa asked as she tried to find some place to turn the car.

There was a Ford F250 right on her bumper, though so she had to speed up.

"Fuck one of the ones upstairs," Kirsten said, trying to look out the rear of the car.

The two twenty two year old women had been searching for two weeks for Anthony, the red Mustang, or Lucy. They had seen the Mustang a few times, but as soon as they saw it, it would drive away and they'd lose it.

----

Lucy took the trash bag down to the dumpster; Antonio was supposed to do it; but then he was running late. She smiled; the reason he had been running late was because she had been pleasing him with her mouth.

"Look likes the cat that swallowed the canary," Mrs. Lewis commented.

Lucy burst into merry giggles; she had swallowed something much better than a canary.

"Just put some coffee on; you got time for a cup?" Mrs. Lewis asked.

She was a bit of a recluse, ever since her husband had died, but every time Lucy saw her, she waved, called out a friendly greeting.

"Okay," Lucy agreed, and tossed the bag of garbage into the dumpster.

----

Anthony took his seat just as Professor McKenzie's Teacher's Aide started taking the roll. She nodded that she had seen him take his seat, and then closed her book.

Professor McKenzie ran his fingers over his notes, then began to discuss Romantic period Literature. The man was totally blind, but his classes were always the most popular and Anthony felt lucky to have been able to get into his Classic Literature, English 315 class.

Lucy said she loved him.

His apartment, never really dirty (his mother had raised him to keep his home neat and orderly) gleamed because she cleaned the six hundred square foot apartment from top to bottom. She even stood on a chair to wipe the tops of the cabinets.

She fixed him breakfast and dinner; and lunches on the weekends. During the week, he grabbed lunch at the school's cafeteria, or Clark's Drive In.

He suspected that he was losing weight; he had to tighten his belt to another notch, instead of having to let it out another notch.

She left him alone to do his homework, even though she spent all day alone. Then, she would ask him about the homework he had just done, asking him questions. He suspected that his grades would probably go up a few points as well due to her.

She attended all of his home games. She got his father to pull himself away from his precious computer and come to the basketball games. More than one fellow student had commented on how much they enjoyed watching her get up and dance during the halftime band performance.

"Lucky man," Big Eddie commented as they could clearly hear Lucy call out "Let's go, Antonio!"

She cuddled up to him, held him, kissed him, and made love to him. She made love to him, offering her small, beautiful body to him.

During one frenzied loving, he had blurted out that he wanted anal sex.

Her ass, in his eyes, was a work of art. Compact, with only a small amount of jiggle, they were two perfect globes on top of her slender thighs.

"Okay," she had shrugged.

"It u, it's probably going to hurt," Anthony had stammered as Lucy rolled over onto her knees and put her shoulders to the mattress.

"You won't hurt me, Antonio," she said, reaching behind herself to pull her buttocks apart.

He used his saliva and his fingers to loosen her up.

She giggled.

"That tickles," she said as he tongued her anus.

He pressed the head of his cock to her tiny rosebud, and ejaculated all over her buttocks and pussy.

She said she loved him; but he knew, the moment Marco showed up, she would go.

She would sit, cradling the small bulge in her belly, and talk to it quietly. He knew she was telling the bulge about his or her father. Telling the baby about the wonderful Marco and their wonderful future together. Then Anthony would walk into the room and Lucy would look up and smile, still caressing her belly.

Danita, Professor McKenzie's Teacher's Aide, looked up at Anthony. She wondered if she should check if he was all right; tears were streaming down his face.

----

"There, there," Kirsten said, pointing out the apartment building.

"I see it," Rosa said, mildly irritated.

She was coming down from meth, her face and hands itched horribly, and Kirsten's voice was getting on her nerves.

She parked the car, looked around, and then dug a small plastic bag out of her purse.

"Aw, hey bitch!" Kirsten said as Rosa quickly snorted the contents of the bag.

"What?" Rosa asked.

"Asked you ten minutes ago you had nay and you all like 'Aw no, girlfriend' then you just up and find some huh?" Kirsten yelled.

"Just remembered I had a little bit," Rosa denied.

"Fucking bitch, I had some, I'd let you have it; that's what kind of friend I am," Kirsten lied, slamming the door of the car.

Lucy heard the heavy car door slam and peered out of Mrs. Lewis's window.

"Mrs. Lewis, we need to call the police," Lucy whispered, terrified.

"What? Why?" Mrs. Lewis asked, crouching down to peer out at the two young girls that walked toward the building.

"Those two? They try killing me," Lucy whispered.

"Don't you worry about that," Mrs. Lewis declared, grabbing her purse.

"No, Mrs. Lewis, no!" Lucy begged, grabbing the old woman's hand.

"Call the police, Honey, tell them get here quick as they can," Mrs. Lewis said, yanking the door open.

Upstairs, in Apartment 4, Vernon heard someone knocking on his door.

"Aw yeah, whatever they selling, I'm buying," he muttered to himself, looking through the peep hole at the two attractive girls.

"Hey, what's up, what's up, what's up!" he said cheerfully, flinging the door open.

"You, um, hey, Lucy here?" Kirsten asked, startled by the sight of the fat, balding fifty six year old man, dressed only in jogging shorts.

"Lucy, Lu... Oh yeah! That fine ass mama next door?" Vernon asked, flexing his nonexistent muscles for the two girls.

"Next door?" Rosa asked, pointing to Apartment 3

"Yeah, think she's out right now," Vernon lied, having no idea if Lucy was in or not. "Y'all welcome to come in, cop a squat and wait for her, what you say?"

"Thanks; think we'll see if she's home," Kirsten smirked, having regained some of her swagger.

"All right, she ain't there, y'all just come on back' Vernon's my name, y'all hear?" Vernon said, making no move to close his door.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers