2nd Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Mike slid his black hands under Erin's white ass and slid his tongue far inside her pussy. "Ohhhhh..." she sighed, running her feet up the sides of his dark body. She ran her hands through his dark hair, holding his head between her thighs, forcing him to continue pleasuring her. He squeezed her soft ass cheeks, holding right in his face as his tongue licked up her swollen lips to her clitoris. He began to lap at her clitoris using light, rapid flecks of his tongue.

"Oh!" she gasped, and she began writhing her hips into his face more urgently. She could feel the umpteenth orgasm of the night begin to build within her, this time another guy was going to give it to her! "Ohhhhhhhh..." she cried, cumming. She raised her ass up off the couch and rubbed it in his face. Her body was flushed, her vagina was pulsating, she was on cloud 9. He licked her twat until her orgasm died down.

Mike began to kiss up her belly, briefly stopping to give attention to her tits, before kissing on up her chest and neck. He raised up his body and aimed his black cock at the pink lips of her vagina. He pushed forward and her lips easily allowed him inside. He slid all the way into her warmth in one stroke. "Ohhhhh..." Erin sighed, closing her eyes. A black man was inside her!

She was having such a great night! His lips were on hers, and they kissed passionately as he began to slide his member in and out of her slowly. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed sloppily, and she was moaning with every gentle thrust.

Jason came out of the kitchen and couldn't believe his eyes. The little slut was getting laid by his roommate! He had no idea why he was angry. After all, Erin cheated on Randy with him! Why not cheat on him with Mike? Still, he couldn't help but get hard again.

The two were going at it on the couch, oblivious to his presence. Erin's sexy legs were spread wide in the air, bent at the knees. Her beautiful, tiny feet were flailing behind Mike's black, thrusting ass. Their lips were locked in a kiss, and her moans were muffled by his mouth. Still being naked, Jason approached them, 9 inch penis at full hardness. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin's moans were loud and high pitched as she got fucked harder. Her eyes were closed, her white hands were caressing Mike's black back.

She felt something touch her cheek and she opened her eyes. A huge cock was right in front of her. The pleasurable sensation in her pussy suddenly increased tenfold at the sight of Jason's cock, and at the thought of what she was doing behind her fiance's back. She grabbed it with her left hand, her engagement ring in plain view as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft. She shoved part of his cock in her mouth as Mike plowed at her pussy with his own cock.

She began to slurp hungrily on a white penis while a black penis rammed in and out of her horny vagina. "Mmmmph! Mmmmh! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" she moaned, muffled by the fat member in her mouth. Jason put his hands on the back of her small head and began to fuck her mouth. He slid 6 inches of his rod in and out of her expert mouth.

Mike was up on his arms pistoning in and out of the horny girl. His eyes kept moving from her white tits bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts up to her mouth where she was giving his roommate head. Both men were feeling amazing, Erin was such a pro at this. Finally, Jason pulled his dick out of her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Here," he said, "let me fuck her now." Not wanting to argue, since Jason got her first, Mike pulled his member out of her loosened hole, much to her disappointment.

"Get up." Jason ordered. Erin sat up, and watched Jason lie down on his back. She scrambled to get on top of him, straddling him. He watched her small hand lift his huge cock up into the air, pressing her pussy on it. He sunk inside her easily, and they both moaned as his entire penis slid into her vagina. Mike watched as she raised her amazing ass, and dropped it, sliding Jason's cock in and out of her eagerly. Erin was bent right over, her lips finding Jason's, and they kissed hungrily as she rode him.

Mike could not take his eyes off her ass, though. So perfect. He thought her tattoo of the sun was a great addition, really bringing out the creamy whiteness of her skin. He could clearly see the pink lips of her cunt pull outward every time she raised her ass, sliding Jason's cock part way out of it. He could see her asshole, and it glistened in the light of the livingroom, still coated with the cum that Jason shot in there earlier. He got an idea.

"Wait!" he said. Erin stopped, pressing her pussy down hard on her lover's lap, holding his entire penis inside her. She felt so full!

"Erin, raise your ass up a little." Confused, she did as she was told, raising her ass up, sliding half of Jason's cock out of her. Mike squeezed a foot at the side of the couch, getting up behind her. Understanding dawned on her, and she felt herself get instantly wetter. This was definitely uncharted territory!

Mike ran the head of his dark cock down between her white ass cheeks, stopping when it reached the entrance to her asshole, coated with Jason's cum. Her heart was pounding as she had one penis part way inside her, while another was pressed against her asshole.

Mike pushed forward. Erin's anus, being loosened by Jason's cock earlier, and lubricated by his cum, opened easily for Mike. He slid his black penis halfway into her asshole in one stroke.

"Unnnnh!" she groaned, head arched back. Jason was incredibly horny as he figured out what was going on. He jammed his 9 inches inside her, holding his ass up off the couch, holding himself in her all the way. Mike slid back a little before sliding his entire 8 inch penis into her.

"Holy shit!" she moaned. She now had 17 inches of cock inside her body. She could not believe that one guy was in her ass while another was in her pussy. At the same time.

An orgasm surged within her, this one she knew would be the most powerful one ever. She felt like it would kill her! She couldn't move, the feelings within her were far too strong. Jason began to hump his hips upwards rapidly, his hard manhood pistoning in and out of her pussy. Mike tried to slide his cock in and out of her tight ass, and he succeeded, albeit much slower.

"OH GOD!" she whined. All she could do was squeek out cries of pain and pleasure as two men moved in and out of her two holes at different speeds.

An orgasm washed over her. She came hard, her entire body was burning up. Her heart was pounding and she thought she was hyperventilating. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she squeeled, quivering. Her intense orgasm did nothing to slow Jason down from ramming his hips upwards, driving his manhood far into her treasure as fast as he could.

Erin was just a helpless ragdoll as Jason gave it to her in one hole and Mike gave it to her in the other. Mike loved how tight her ass was, and he loved how it felt when she came, squeezing and releasing his driving organ. He began to fuck her up the ass harder, slapping against her sexy bum. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she was screaming as her orgasm would not let up, she had never felt so good in her life, the incredible pain in her ass was forgotten as the pleasure from this massive orgasm completely took over her being.

The look on her face, the look of complete ecstasy, along with her beauty, along with thoughts of what was being done to her, and Jason lost it. He grunted, slapping up inside the girl a few more times. He jammed his cock far inside her and held it there. As Mike continued fucking her up the ass, Jason's penis spasmed inside Erin's vagina, letting loose a river of his seed. His moans, however, were drowned out by her cries. Her orgasm would not let up!

Her fiance, Randy, had no idea at that very moment that one guy was blowing his load in the pussy of the woman he loved, while a black guy fucked her beautiful ass at the same time. How could he know? Who would even fathom such slutiness from their future wife?

Erin's heart was ready to explode, her vagina would not stop pulsating, and Mike would not stop ramming his penis up her ass. Jason, however, was spent. This gorgeous, insatiable woman had worn him out. As his penis grew soft in her pussy, it slipped out. He was trapped beneath them, though, as they continued to have anal sex.

"Get off." he said to them. Reluctantly, Mike pulled his dick out of her sexy ass slowly. He watched every micro second of his black penis popping out of her white asshole.

They got off the couch, and Jason stood up. It took Erin half a second to lie on her back on the couch, legs spread wide invitingly. It took Mike even less time to get on top of her. Her tiny feet were up in the air around him as he aimed his dark cock at her hungry cunt.

He slid inside her sloppy pussy in one stroke, and he began to immediately fuck her hard. She felt so amazing, her ass felt satisfied, her pussy felt satisfied, her entire body was winding down from the most intense orgasm she's ever experienced. Mike thrusted in and out of her as hard as he could, not taking very long to reach the edge.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned. God she loved sex! The black man gave her pussy a few more rapid thrusts. He slammed himself down into her and held it there. He moaned, letting loose a thick wad of semen. The hot fluid jetted out the end of his spasming black penis and into Erin's womb. She wrapped her short, white legs around his dark waist, holding him inside her.

Jason looked on jealously as his roommate came inside his lover. The last of Mike's cum trickled into her vagina, and he collapsed on her breathlessly. After a minute or so, he slid his soft penis out of her with an audible slurping noise.

Erin's cunt was full of Mike's cum and Jason's cum. In addition to that, her ass was full of more of Jason's seed, and her stomach sampled some of Mike's!

The next morning, she made love to Jason as soon as they woke up in his bed. After he came inside her, they talked while his penis stayed in her. He made her promise that the night before was a one time thing, and that the only man she would cheat on Randy with was him. She agreed. They made love again.

*I have recently had each and every one of my stories given a "1" vote twice. I never thought I would care about my rating, but I must admit this bothers me. If you enjoyed this story (or not), please give it the rating it deserves. If you have read my other work but didn't vote, please go back and vote. I often have stories in the top 10 that quickly get voted down the ranks, and I don't mind that, but this latest thing has really affected me, and I fear my stories may not get the readership they deserve as a result. Please help, and be fair. :) Thank you. X*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12