3:32 AM

Story Info
Making love in the morning with a lactating woman.
1.9k words
4.21
125.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers

My hand is on your belly - feeling the slight move of it with the rhythms of your breathing -- the gentle sounds of the steady inhale and exhale of a woman at peace is so relaxing to my ear. The sun has not even awaken, but my eyes are open and peering in the darkness. I raise my head a little to see the red digital light of the clock on your side of the bed - and it says 3:32am - it is still so early --

I move my hands to your hip that holds the sheet as a canopy over your body and mine. I fell your feet on your skin, as my legs echo the bend of yours. I love the nakedness of your body next to mine, it is so inviting - I love it when you sleep naked next to me, it is like a signal to me that you want me, that you crave me, that you are willing and open to me -- but my hand gets restless there on your hip - so it goes back to your stomach - wanting to go to unsafe places - but not wanting to wake you - to dive in off the island of your slumber into those wakeful erotic moments that we could have if I would just caress you like I am thinking of doing.

But it is the thinking of doing so that stirs my body - it makes my hard - my staff getting stiffer - as if it is a runner stretching before the race - or a swimmer crouching on the diving block before splashing in the water - before diving in. Yes it is my body that reacts to you - to your smell - to the heat of your body - to the way your hair moves and tickles my face as I keep my eyes shut and my hand starts it's caress.

I can't help but caress you - my hand wanders up - filling itself with your breast - the weight of it - the fullness of it - rounding out my hand - and my index finger like a bakers tablet is ready for my thumb rolling down and kneading your nipple.

I do this a few times - keeping the pressure a little more, but with a rhythm that is as sensuous as the thought of love you is to me. My finger gets to feel that little drop, almost like lubrication to that movement of my fingers, but I know it is a precious drop of your sweet milk leaking out for me. Leaking is not the right word though - more like being coaxed out by my manipulations, but it also teases me, my mouth salivates in a Pavlovian response, and my dick hardens ever more so.

You shift your body - I know I have awaken you slightly, I don't think you have opened your eyes yet - but I know you are in a surrender to my touch -- you roll onto your back, and I know you want to feel my mouth where my fingers have been - that it is as much a need for you to be suckled as it is for me to take what I can from your sweet breasts. On your back now I raise up slightly so my mouth can go straight to the swell of your breast - to envelop your nipple in my warm mouth, I can only imagine the feeling this gives you, but knowing how much I like it when you kiss and nibble at my nipples, I can imagine that it is just a little more intense for you as I latch on to you pulling with deep suckling at your nipple. Your body betrays how much you enjoy my mouth there as the small of your back lifts off the bed, your legs part in that inviting way, you are being penetrated in your mind, you are inviting - you are offering - you have become mine, with that intake of breath and the feeling of your nipple being swallowed.

My hand roams back over familiar territory back down to your womanly mound - as my fingers invade you. But again I chose my words badly because the do not invade - they are welcomed - your body has made the entrance not only easier with your wetness, but it almost beckons me on - to drive my fingers deeper. Your hand also comes up to the breast I am suckling on to massage it more - to caress it into my mouth to stimulate, I know that your breasts are becoming more full, more engorged with blood as the manipulations of my hand and mouth treat your body to this erotic awakening.

My fingers come out a little - circling around your bud of electric wild fire - teasing that switch that would rock you with orgasmic waves of raw feelings - your hand covers my hand making sure that I am slow and teasing in my touch, and I move my hand down - deferring your magic button to your touch as my fingers sink once again into the mysterious cavern that is your womanhood. My fingers simulating what my cock wants to do by sliding in and out - I feel your lips moving around my fingers a they are being stretched by the quickening circular motion of your fingers buzzing over your clit in that attempt to crest that wave that you are riding now. My hand inside you - filing you, your fingers on your clit and with my mouth firmly latched on and pulling your nipple deeply into my mouth your body is stimulated to the point that it all becomes a blur. I imagine that your eyes are still closed - but instead of seeing blackness, you see the shimmering colors moving as a kaleidoscope in front of you but that turning of those shapes and colors are increasing as your fingers increase the tempo that you are administering to yourself, aghhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh your mouth releases a noise that is not a word - not a communication but just part of that release of your body as your crest over that wave and feel your body almost spastic ally convulsing around my fingers that are inside of you - (I hold my fingers still, but deeply in you) your body is abandoned now - it is left to the feelings that are primal, that are not all together human, but animal. They are the lust released.

Your racing heart begins it's decline to a normal pace, but I can tell that your body still flushed is not nearly ready to let go and stop from this sensual sexual delight.

You reach over to fill your hand with my manly scepter and gently stroke it. Your palm slightly wet with the glow of your excitement, as I am sure it was clenched tightly in the moment of your release. You rise up and push your tongue into my mouth with a kiss that says thank you. Assured by the hardness of my member and how I reacted with strength to your kiss you climb up onto my body and straddle my frame. You reach in-between your legs as you sit back and slide yourself onto me as I feel myself dipping deeper into your pool of intoxicating love. Your hands reach forward and your palms on my chest your arch your back and point your chin to the stars feeling the width of me stretch you and fill you and complete the union of the two individuals and make us one.

I pull you down a little - betting the other nipple inside my mouth, I hunger for more then just being inside of you, I hunger for your spirit - for your soul I have to tease it out of you, suck it out, nurse it out. Your hand goes to the back of my head cradling it there - pulling me to your breast in not a motherly way, but in a wantonly womanly erotically way. Your Hips rolling forward in back pistoning me in you - you contract again as you orgasm around me. I know this weakens you so I roll you over with out leaving the invitation of your body. Now with you on your back I can drive in you - my hands reach out to hold the head board to lift my body up so that I can watch the rolling of your breasts up and down as my body pushes into you now with not tender strokes that you control - but with the drive and the force of the animal that is in me.

Your hands reach out and not able to purchase a grip on my chest, slid down to my hips as you feel them rocketing forward and backwards as the piston arms on the large driving wheel on a locomotive and then they glide back over your body - your stomach - then up to your breasts - steadying them a bit from the violent rocking that they are doing under the assault of my pounding inside of you.

I can feel the air on my body now, I feel this because the heat of my body and the little bit of sweat that is inking out of my pores is evaporating trying to cool the fire that is being stoked by the passion of our loins. You know that I am close to cumming and you beg for it, asking me to fill you, you are aware of the love you feel, but you also recognize that I am losing my control now, becoming the animal, that I need to be to ultimately release inside you. Is it that? Is it the lose of my control that excites you? Knowing that I have been in control of your body all this time, but now losing some of my own control letting my lustfulness consume me?

I am almost there but unable to get to that point, it is almost a fight inside of me, to drive on and feel you lose control again, and I see that you have cum again under my body, as you did your fingers were pinching your nipples again, feeling that sensation everywhere and though we are still in darkness my eyes have grown accustomed to the dark and I see those drops of milk from your nipples growing and sliding down over your fingers and over the curve of your breasts that I love so much - and with that sight burning into my mind I then lose the last of my humanity and become the beast that releases deep inside of you. My growls that come out of my mouth are snarls of a possessed man. Your demon, your lover - your Beast is impregnating his beauty with the seeds of his power.

Panting and sweating I push myself back a bit and relax my body back on the bed. I position my body so that my feet are in easy grasp of your hands, and you do our ritual of rubbing my feet, that I love so much after making love together -- I am content, as I pull myself back into control.

The alarm is going off now -- it is time to get up - did you like the way that I woke you?

39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers