30 Days - Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to see me naked?"

"Well, no, it's not that I want to. Just that I wouldn't be offended if that's how you would rather be."

Brian looked at Mira for a few moments more. She's trying to play chicken with me. Well, not this time, Mira. "Fair enough, then." He grabbed his shot glass and tossed back the shot. "Cheers."

He stood up from the lounge chair and untied the drawstring on his shorts. Hooking his thumbs under the elastic waistband, he paused as he gave her one final look, then swiftly shoved them down and kicked them away to another part of the gazebo.

Mira was stunned into silence that her step-brother actually went through with it. She stared at him, particularly the parts that were, five seconds ago, covered by his shorts. Finally, she spoke. "I can see now why you wouldn't worry about being embarrassed."

Brian looked down at himself. "What do you mean?"

Mira looked up at him real quick to see if he was serious, then quickly returned her eyes to his soft member. "Are you serious?" she asked, her mouth going a little dry. "You're soft right now, right?"

"Yeah."

"And that thing is hanging there what seven or eight inches?"

"I guess."

"And it gets bigger when it gets hard."

"Yeah."

Mira looked up at him. "It's like a cock from a fucking porno. I've never seen one like this in real life. Pretty sure none of my friends have, either. Pretty sure no one I know has."

"And that's good or bad?"

"Good, I would think. Definitely not embarrassing."

=====

7:24 PM

"What are you doing?" Brian asked while he treaded water in the middle of the pond.

Mira, standing up in the gazebo and walking towards the water, had reached back and was untying her bikini top. She tossed it back towards the chairs and kept moving closer to the edge of the pond. Now, she was topless.

"Skinny-dipping," she said, "like you."

Besides for his step-mother the other night, this was the first time he'd seen an undressed woman in real life. Mira's breasts were round and perky, if about half the size of her mother's globes. They looked to be a good handful, though, and a little more. Her light pink nipples stuck out as the breeze hit them. Underwater, his cock quickly shot to hard. He couldn't control it.

Mira picked up on his frozen look. "Brian?" she asked. "Brian?"

"Uh, yeah. What's up?"

"Are you okay?" she asked, the slight curve of a grin formed on her lips.

"Uh, yeah."

She thought about it for a minute. "Have you ever had a naked girl around you before?" Brian shook his head.

Mira untied the ties that held the bottom of her bikini and she tossed those back towards the gazebo as well. Brian caught a glimpse of the bare, clean shaven skin and the beginning of a slit disappearing between her thighs, before she dove into the water. She popped up right in front of him.

"So," she said, wiping the wet hair back out of her face, "does that mean that you haven't got to have sex yet?"

Brian shook his head.

"Oh, man. Have you ever even gotten to touch a girl?"

Brian was blushing a bit. It was apparent even here in the dim light of dusk and patio string lights. "One time, I felt this girl's boob. But it was over her shirt and stuff. I didn't actually touch it."

Mira scooted closer to her brother. "I'm sorry." Her thigh brushed against his erection under the water. She knew what it was. He knew that she knew what it was, and he was trying to think of some way to explain it. Before he could though, she asked, "Is this because of me?"

"I'm sorry," Brian sighed.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm not offended or anything, it's actually kind of a compliment. It just never occurred to me that I might have that sort of effect on you."

Brian laughed at that. It didn't help, or maybe it did, that he was pretty drunk at this point. "Really? Look at you. You have that effect on everyone."

Underwater, Mira's hand reached down and took hold of her brother's raging erection. She started stroking it.

"Mira," Brian gasped, "what are you doing?"

"Helping you out, big brother. I caused the problem. It's the least I could do, don't you think?" She smiled at him.

"You're drunk..."

"Yeah," she said, continuing to masturbate him, "so are you. So are we both. And it's just us. It'll be our little secret." With her other hand she grabbed one of his and brought it up to cup her bare breast. "How does that feel?"

"Ohh," Brian said in wonder, his mouth getting sticky and his throat going dry. He brought his other hand up to cup her other breast and started kneading them in his hands. "Wonderful."

Mira's stroking got faster as she jacked him off underwater. She decided she liked how his cock felt. It's long. Wide. Hard. Maybe it was the tequila. It wasn't long though between touching tits for the first time ever and having a naked woman standing in front of him jacking him off at the same time that Brian's body began to jerk and he came, releasing his pent up load out into the water between their bodies.

"There," Mira said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He had his eyes closed, and his hands still held their grip on her tits. "Feel better now?"

"Oh god," Brian sighed in satisfaction.

"Remember," Mira warned, "our little secret. The nudity and all."

"Absolutely."

=====

Day 3 - Monday

1:13 AM

Mira tip-toed across the hallway. When she came to Brian's door, she checked the handle just to make sure whether or not it was locked. It was. But this time she had come prepared. She pulled out her student ID card, the closest thing she could think of in a pinch to a credit card, and slipped it into the jam of the door. With a few wiggles, the latch opened and she slowly, and quietly, opened his door and stepped into his dark room. When she closed the door back, she jiggled the handle to make sure it would still be locked. It was.

Tip-toeing over to his bed, Mira saw that Brian was sound asleep. She lifted up the sheet that covered him, and, sure enough, he actually was nude under it. Gently she slipped into the bed with him under the sheet and scooted up against his side. The motion of the bed shaking slightly served to wake him up.

"Mira?" He said sleepily, not being able to see really well in the dark with blurry eyes.

"Yeah," she answered rolling over onto her side to face him. "It's me."

"How did you get in here?"

"I broke in. Don't worry about it."

Still not getting it, Brian asked, "What's going on?"

"Well," Mira began, "remember how I helped you out earlier?"

Brian chuckled. "How could I forget?"

"Do you want to help me out?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is still all our little secret right? The parents can never find out."

"Yeah..."

Mira grabbed his hand and moved it to press against her stomach. Then she moved it down, over her panties and slid it in between her thighs. "I want you to help me out. Do you want to?"

Brian was wide awake now. Confused, but awake. And willing. "Yeah. Yeah, okay."

Mira giggled a little bit at his eagerness. "Good." She sat up, throwing the sheet off of them both, uncovering the entirety of the mattress. Brian lay there, completely naked, watching her, wondering what was coming next. He watched as she undid the buttons of her pajama top, one by one, and threw it to the floor. Then she slithered out of her red panties, and got back down beside him in the bed. She grabbed his hand and moved it back between her legs, rubbing it through her already wet and open folds. "Ohhhh," she moaned softly.

Brian couldn't resist the urge, with his sister there lying naked and flat on her back, to bend his head down and take one of her pointy nipples into his mouth, so he did.

"Ah-" Mira gasped at the unexpected sensation. "Oh yeah, good boy. Oh, that feels good." She brought her free hand up to caress her free breast while her other hand directed Brian in his efforts over her pussy.

"Do you feel that?" she whispered as she felt his fingertips rub over her clit.

"Yeah..."

Brian moved his thumb onto the spot she had pointed out to him. Then he, experimenting, slid his first two fingers downwards until they found somewhere to enter. When they slipped inside her, Mira arched her back up off the bed and started breathing harder.

"Now," she breathed heavily, rolling her hips around on his hand, "in and out. Rub that spot, my clit. And do it hard and fast." The hand that was on her breast shot out and took hold of Brian's cock beside her and quickly started stroking it for the second time this night.

"Oh, fuck," Brian grunted at the unexpected.

"Shhhh," Mira whispered.

In a frenzy of motion, shoving themselves into each other's hands, pleasuring each other with their hands it wasn't long before Mira came, and the sight of that drove Brian over the edge. He shot his load out all over her hip and thigh.

"Sorry about that," he apologized as they came down.

Mira rolled over, took is face in her hands, and planted a light kiss on his lips. She giggled a little. "Don't worry about it, big brother, I don't mind." She sat up and grabbed her shirt from the foot of the bed and slipped it back on. She only fastened enough buttons to minimally cover her assets.

"Our secret right?" she asked. "Messing around, helping each other out?"

Brian nodded. What else was he going to do? He didn't understand, really, anything that had happened between him and Mira this night, other than the fact that he had finally got to see a naked woman, touch her all over, while at the same time getting two hand jobs from her. Even if it was his sister. Well, step-sister.

She smiled down at him, leaned over and gave him another light kiss. "Good answer," she said, grinning. She grabbed her panties from the foot of the bed. "These are for you. Keep them, they smell like me," and she tossed them over to him.

Mira hopped up from the bed and tip-toed back over to the door, her bare ass glowing in the moonlight from the window. She opened the door, peeked out, smiled back at Brian and slipped out into the hall and back to her room.

Brian brought the damp, lacy panties up to his nose and inhaled. He sighed. They did smell like her.