30 Days or Bust: Day 18

Story Info
A happy rear-ending.
2.1k words
4.62
78k
24
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers

All characters in this story are age 18 or older.

*

As tough as it was to teach on Monday, I had to admit it was better than moping around the house, waiting for a resolution to this awful situation. I really felt now that Mark could not have harmed Doris Perkins. He took his work seriously, and the welfare of the client was top priority.

Still, the hours dragged on until the last class was taught and the lab stowed away. I trudged out to the parking lot, wondering if I would see my lover today.

To my astonishment, the man in question came running up to me.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Mark looked overjoyed. He caught me in a powerful hug and swung me around.

"What is it?" I was bemused, but happy along with him -- something really great must have happened.

"Let's go over here." He dragged me over to a shaded bench. "Lisa, I'm cleared! I'm off the hook!"

"How??"

He blew a sharp breath and made a face. "You might not like it. I'm sorry," he added, sobering somewhat.

"Just tell me!"

"Okay." He sighed. "Um -- you know what I do for a living." I nodded. He was watching my face carefully.

"It turns out that, at the time of Doris' death, I was, uh, with someone."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm not. I was with a client, and she wrote it all down in her journal, and her father corroborates everything. So does the chauffeur -- "

"Her father?" My eyebrows went up.

"She's eighteen," he said hastily.

I shook my head. "Maybe we should discuss this in private." I looked him over, noting the suit and tie. "By the way, you clean up nice."

On the way home, Mark explained, somewhat gingerly, the job the Clarke family had hired him for. I was amazed, and a little bit grossed out. My boyfriend had been sleeping around, for money and a good cause, only a few nights before he professed his love for me... and jumped my bones. We were definitely going to have to talk.

I parked the car. "Are you sure you're serious about quitting the business?" I teased. "Don't you want to keep deflowering virgins and getting paid for it?"

"Lisa, please. I don't want to be with anyone else." I looked him in the eye. He appeared sincere. "I mean it."

I drew in a breath. "You do mean it."

He kissed me. "Come on inside. I'll tell you the rest."

"I don't know if I can stand much more!"

He laughed. "You've heard the worst of it."

Once inside, he continued: "So I was getting dressed for the reading -- I have big news about that, too -- and there was this knock on my door. It was Morgan and Nakita Clarke. He said since I had taken care of her, he would take care of me. He showed me the journal and everything, said they were going to the police."

"What if the police don't accept their testimony?"

"The waiter saw us, the chauffeur saw us, and my boss has my report."

"Wow." I shook my head in amazement. "Why didn't you realize all this before?"

"I just didn't put two and two together -- remember, the actual time Doris died wasn't announced in the news. But Morgan apparently has some inside connections. He was able to find out that her time of death was eleven p.m., and I didn't bring Nakita home until midnight."

My mood turned skeptical. "What connections? How can you trust him?"

Mark rubbed his forehead. "It isn't just trust, Lisa, I ... I think maybe I shouldn't ask too many questions. Nakita told me at dinner that her father was a maritime merchant, his business has to do with sending big boats back and forth from Jamaica."

"You think he --"

"Like I said, don't go there. I just hope he doesn't ask for my undying friendship."

I nodded. "So what happened at the reading of the will?"

"Oh!" Mark's laugh held little humour. "It's a good thing you're sitting down. You're talking to a millionaire."

"No way!!"

"Way. It was really dramatic. Doris' family was all gathered around, and some old guys in suits. She left them fifty bucks each, gave me ten million, and the rest to the MacArthur Fellows Program."

"The Genius Award? She funded that?"

"Yeah, you've heard of it?"

"Duh. So wasn't her family, like, extremely pissed?"

"You should have seen it. Doris' sister especially went nuts. She called the lawyer every name in the book and then some. Tried to attack both him and me."

I was agog. "Fuck! What'd you do?"

He shrugged. "I guess the lawyer anticipated trouble. Some security guys came in and made her leave."

"And now you have ten million clams."

He nodded. "Weird, isn't it. It doesn't seem real yet."

"Well, maybe it won't be. Counting chickens, you know."

"I know, but ... I just feel like everything is going to be all right."

* * *

That night, for the first time, Mark invited me into his home, his bed. The trust he extended was not lost on me. I was struck by it -- for all the women he held in his arms, he was intimate with none or few of them.

We lay side by side, facing one another by artificial starlight, our hands and eyes roaming as they would.

I told him about my own recent adventures -- the couple I had spied on in the apple orchard. Though obviously aroused, he proved a good listener.

"I never figured you for a voyeur," he remarked.

I giggled a little. "Me, neither. It just sort of happened."

"And this part" -- he stroked his middle finger down the cleft of my bottom -- "this excited you?"

I squirmed. "I don't know."

"Did you have a bad experience?"

I sighed. "Well, yes. My boyfriend at the time talked me into trying it and he, uh, ..." I gestured uselessly. "It didn't go so well. Kind of painful, really. It wasn't something I'd care to repeat."

"What if I told you it could be very pleasurable?"

I chewed my lip and thought about it. "Can we stop if I don't like it?"

"Of course! Lisa, I'd never do anything to make you unhappy."

Quietly, then, I gave my assent.

Mark looked pleased and happy. He opened a drawer and took out some things. There were different kinds of lube, some things I didn't recognize, and a dark velvet pouch.

He joined me in bed again. We sat naked, swaddled in sheets for a little warmth. On a pillow between us he unrolled the velvet purse. Inside, nestled like fine silver in the luxurious fabric, was a set of objects that graduated in size. The smallest was hardly bigger than my pinkie finger. The largest resembled a man's cock.

Immediately I realized what they were.

"I'm sorry you had that setback." His voice was edged with regret. "It wouldn't have been like that, if you were with me."

He picked out the smallest plug and gave it to me. "Here, you can see what it feels like."

An odd feeling of arousal curled in the pit of my stomach. Yet I hesitated.

Mark hugged me like an old friend and whispered in my ear, "You want to try it on me first?"

I pulled back and looked in his face, astonished. "Really?"

"Sure." He was confident.

"Okay. Uh ... what do I do?"

My teacher unsnapped a clear case. "These are called finger cots." They looked just like little condoms, and he demonstrated dressing the toy.

"Now you need lubricant, mostly at the tip." He handed me a plastic tube.

Then he rolled onto his back and lifted his knees toward his shoulders, fully exposing himself to me. His cock strained north. I knelt in front of him and gently lifted his balls with my left hand. With my right, I guided the arrowhead to his pucker.

The tip touched his ass, and I probed a little. "Oh, yeah," he groaned. "That's it, Lisa, nice and slow. Keep going."

Fascinated, I watched the toy go up his ass. I prodded and teased. My voice was husky as I asked, "Do you like that, Mark? Do you like it when I fuck you in the ass?"

"Yeah. Give it to me, Lisa...oh, baby...straight in, do it to me..."

My confidence increased, and so did my breathing. I screwed him a little more, pumping further in each time. His obvious pleasure drove me wild. I had a mad urge to take away the toy and slide my own finger up his ass, but I had an even greater desire to take him completely.

This I did. The arrowhead went home with no problem, and his anus snapped shut around the skinny neck at the base. Now a bright red ball handle hovered between Mark's cheeks. Under other circumstances, I might have found this ridiculous, but I was incredibly turned on.

"Mmmmmmmm," I scooted up and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him in a passionate embrace. "You are the most erotic man I have ever met."

His tongue slid into my mouth, darting and flicking. Shamelessly, he stroked my ass with his fingers. "Are you ready?"

"Please fuck me first, just a little," I begged.

He grinned. "As you wish."

I mounted him eagerly. My breasts swayed over his face as I rode, and he took full advantage, lifting his face to rub between them and all over. With squeezes and caresses he called my milk once more. Every pinch and pull made my nipples more responsive. Pretty soon he was nursing from my breast as his hips continued to jerk sharply, forcing his cock as deep as it would go. Then he grabbed my ass cheeks and slammed himself home.

It was too much; I came all over his cock. Just as I shuddered, I felt a cool, wet hardness touch my rectum, and before I knew it, the tip of the toy was penetrating my ass. I shivered and met my lover's eyes. They burned with lust, and I said one word: "Yes."

We were both breathing like athletes. I wet my lips as he guided the toy up my butt. He was gentle and slow, but relentless, and my pussy was like a fountain. I had never been so aroused.

He never left my gaze; he never looked away. "You're fucking my ass," I whispered. It was a feeling of wonder, and pure sexuality.

"Yes. I'm fucking you in the ass now, Lisa, and I'm going to do it again and again, until you're ready to take my cock in your ass, and you're going to love it, and beg me to do it again."

My nipples were diamond-hard. "Here it comes now, all the way," he warned, and with a final thrust, he plugged my butt.

I shook with orgasm, wailing his name and bouncing up and down. He erupted inside me like Vesuvius, spewing his white-hot load and mixing his cum with mine. It took me a minute to stop convulsing, and when I did, I was drenched with sweat.

At last I collapsed on his chest, heaving for breath. He cuddled me with absolute tenderness, as if I were the divine infant. "My sweet Lisa. I love you."

"I love you, too."

EPILOGUE

Mark was right; within a few days, it was all over the news that Verna Perkins had poisoned her sister by swapping out the meds that were in Doris' handbag. It was unlucky coincidence that Mark had handled the purse. He was cleared of suspicion, and inherited the money with no further ado.

I told him of the idea that had been brewing in my mind: that even if retired from active duty, he could teach, and would be quite good at it.

At first he wasn't convinced. I reminded him how well he had done when put on the spot in front of my class. "You didn't just lecture, you let the ideas come from them. You empowered them."

He raised his brows and reflected. "Yess..."

"You taught me a lot, too."

He grinned. "It was all you, Lisa, I was just your personal trainer."

"Be a trainer, then." I put a hand on his chest. "Start a school. You have a lot of talent and it would be a shame to waste it. Besides, don't you think Doris would be pleased?"

We talked about it for a few days, and Mark called his old boss, Leo Jantzen, with a business proposal. It made sense. Why not train male escorts in the craft of wish fulfillment?

Of course, Mark accepted his wife's suggestion that he draw the line at certain demonstrations.

He doesn't seem to mind.

l8bloom
l8bloom
252 Followers