30 Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,673 Followers

"I know this is going to sound cliché and all, but would you mind if we just relaxed for a bit. I'm not sure I can handle a lot of that back to back. Besides I have a tennis lesson in the morning with a hot stud of a tennis pro and I want to be able to walk onto the court without a limp." She said grinning.

"You want to cuddle?" I laughed. She blushed.

"That would be nice. Would you mind much?" She asked sheepishly.

"I can't think of anything I'd like more." I said. "Well maybe one thing, but we can wait for a bit. I need a breather too." I grinned.

We nestled on the cool sheets facing one another, our hands still slowly exploring, occasional kisses lingered with the promise of more to come. We talked softly about nothing in particular. Short little quips about our lives, nothing to deep. Eventually Stacey rolled over pulling my arm around her, and nestled against me, letting out a deep contented sigh. I leaned down kissing the splash of freckles on her shoulder, working my way up the side of her neck and nibbled her ear. She let out a little giggle as she pulled my hand against her chest between her breasts, and sighed again drifting off to sleep.

Part 2 is already in the works...

Member389
Member389
1,673 Followers