30 Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The ball is in his court now.
17.4k words
4.79
42.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,667 Followers

A dream is a fantasy realized while one is asleep. I was near my Pennsylvania home riding horseback. I looked up to see Stacey riding past me in slow motion. Her taught legs, and firm ass rocked gently with the motion of the horses trot. I watched her body flex and bend with the gate. I groaned coming awake, my eyes opened noting the room was filled with soft early morning light, and instantly realized that the groan wasn't from watching her, but feeling her.

It took a moment for my mind to catch up with what was happening. I lay on my side, with Stacey's leg swung back over mine as I my cock slid slowly in and out of her. I was only about half way in but her body rocked back and forth, my hand guiding her hip. A soft moan escaped her lips and ended abruptly as if she were trying to keep from making any noise. I continued the rhythm not to appear awake. She moaned deep in her throat and I had the feeling that I was hitting a sweet spot with every stroke so I didn't change a thing. She growled low in her throat, and I slid my hand around her hip to find her hand stroking her clit in a deep circular motion. I added a little pressure with my hand pushing a little more and she gasped, realizing I wasn't asleep any longer. The added pressure and the insistent stroke proceeded to push her over the edge. I could feel her grip me tight, spasm after spasm washed over her as she lost control. She relaxed after a few moments her body going limp.

"I feel so taken advantage of." I mused softly.

"Well I was sleeping peacefully when you woke me up with this." She said reaching between her legs and giving the exposed portion of my cock a soft rub. "It feels much better where it is rather than banging me in the backside. Before you get any ideas, that's not an option!" She said chuckling.

I slid free of her slippery folds, our sweaty skin parting, the cool air from the ceiling fan causing goose bumps.

"Leaving so soon?" She quipped.

I just looked down at her and gave my head a small shake, a lop-sided grin on my face as I pulled her hip back and laid her on her back. Without any prompting her knees lifted, opening herself for me as I settled between her outspread legs. I trailed kisses from her stomach, kissing and nibbling her nipples to her neck before attacking her mouth, our tongues dueling like rivals. She lifted her knees slightly in invitation, one I was more than willing to accept. I slid the head into her slowly and began rocking forward, each thrust giving her another inch until I was buried deep inside of her.

She leaned her head back and gasped. "Damn, that feels nice." I made a very agreeable sound in the back of my throat. As happy as I was to be buried in her I felt a feral compulsion to have her hard. I pulled slowly out and slid back into her as deeply as I could. I felt her grip me hard on the way out as if she were trying to sap every bit of my strength, and she was succeeding. I plunged into her faster until I became relentless. Our moans mingled in the half-light of the morning. I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed forward so hard I felt her slide up the sheets. She gritted her teeth with a small groan and arched back raising herself off the bed in a shudder as I exploded, my hips bucking with each spasm. I nearly collapsed on her, but I was able to lock an elbow.

"You are incredible." I gasped leaning down to kiss her.

"The feeling is mutual." She responded biting my lower lip, letting it slide free after a tug. "Would you be a dear? When you go get rid of your little love glove, would you bring me a towel?" She asked smiling sweetly. I smiled and nodded. I just realized that she had the foresight to wrap the rascal before she started. How is it that she didn't wake me doing that? I just shrugged it off with a chuckle as I rose on wobbly legs and went to clean up.

As requested I brought her back a towel. "Damn, you look absolutely delicious walking around naked. You know that?" She said as I walked back into the bedroom. She took the towel and proceeded to mop the aftermath between her thighs. All I could think of was cleaning it up for her with my tongue. I took the glasses on the nightstand and went and refilled them.

She piled the pillows against the headboard and was reclining watching the ceiling fan. "Oh you are a dear. I might just take you home with me." She said taking the glass.

"Well, given a few months and I'll take you up on that." I said. I don't know what made me say that, and I quickly realized I'd overstepped my bounds. I expected a shocked reply when I looked up at her. The shocked look was on my face, she only looked back with a smirk, as if she were pondering the idea.

Stacey grinned. "Don't you have a lesson in the morning?"

"Yea." I smirked myself. "I need to get some rest, but I keep getting molested."

"You love it, now shut up and get back in bed." She said beaning me with one of the aptly named throw pillows.

"Okay, but keep your hands to yourself so I can get some rest." I chuckled. I lay down Stacey was still sitting up and her breasts were right in front of my face. I leaned forward giving her a kiss and a lick on the nipple.

"You're one to talk." She replied.

"I did not use my hands." I pointed out grinning. I fell flat on the pillow and feigned snoring loudly. I got poked in the ribs for my trouble starting a giggling fit between us. She leaned over me planting a deep kiss on me, her breasts grazing my arm.

"Sweet dreams." She whispered.

"I don't think they could be any sweeter than being awake with you." I said. I had no idea where that came from, but it felt right. Her smile nearly lit the bedroom as she snuggled against me and sighed deeply.

I'm not sure what woke me, could've been the faint sound of a lawnmower. I opened my eyes to a wavy mass of blonde hair shining in the bright sunlight that poured through the windows. I lay there unmoving, reveling in the feel of her against me all warm, soft and curves. She was still out like a light, her breathing slow and deep. I slid out of bed careful not to wake her. Slipping the sheet back around her. I responded to natures call and made my way to the kitchen and found the makings for coffee, and peeked into the fridge. She'd only been here a few days so the pickings were slim but I've worked with less. I found a tray and began building breakfast for two.

I walked carefully into the bedroom with my tray and noticed that Stacey had moved, and her expression seemed forced. "You don't have to play possum for me." I chuckled, and watched a grin creep across her lips.

"Damn I thought I was doing pretty well." She said.

"Trying to hard to keep a straight face is nearly as bad as grinning ear to ear." I said. "Besides it never worked for my little sister either." I smiled.

Stacey opened her eyes and they quickly found mine and they crinkled at the corners as her smile widened. "I could get used to this. My own personal trainer and naked cabana boy." I set the tray on the edge of the bed, and reached down and tossed a bunch of pillows back on the bed so she could sit up. I poured the coffee into the mugs. I handed her one after she sat up and settled herself against the pillows.

"Well this personal trainer is going to mop up the court with you this morning. It's only fair I give you a workout like the one you gave me last night." I smiled.

She looked at the clock and then back at me. "We're done?" She said with a pout.

I laughed aloud at that. "Where do you get the energy?"

"Clean living." She said with a wink over her coffee mug. She leaned forward and snagged the piece of toast from my hand and nibbled at it, while I replaced it with a grape popping it into my mouth. "Oh no, crumbs." She said looking down at her chest.

"Let me get that for you." I said as I leaned forward trailing my tongue along her skin. She sighed deeply as I made a show of getting every crumb. Her breathing got shallow and fast. I lifted my mouth from her and leaned back. I reached for a strawberry and brought it to her lips, as she leaned to take a bite I drew it back so she didn't get the entire thing, biting it in half. I took the half and rubbed it over her nipple and proceeded to suck it clean. Her back arched slightly with a soft moan as I laved the nipple with my tongue. I came away letting it slip from my lips. "Breakfast the most important meal of the day." I mumbled.

Stacey busted out laughing at that. "I'm a veritable banquet of earthly delights." She said still laughing.

"That you are." I grinned up at her. "If we're going to make it for ten we should eat up. I need to run back to my room and get ready.

"Don't blame me, you're the one who turned me into breakfast, not that I mind." She said smiling. She reached for another slice of toast and bit it off violently and smiled at me. We finished off the tray, leaving crumbs, a pile of fruit stems and empty coffee cups in our wake. I brought the dishes back into the kitchen, giving them a rinse and slipping them into the dishwasher. I made my way back to the bedroom where Stacey had stripped the bedsheets piling them off to the side as she walked out of the bath with a clean set to put on. I gave her a hand putting it all back together. I looked at the bed longingly, and I heard a soft laugh.

"You look like a little kid who's just had his Christmas gift taken away." She said.

"No, not that. I just wanted to break in the clean sheets, but realized we don't have time." I sighed.

"Well there is one thing you could give me a hand with. You see last night I got all hot and lathered by a strapping young guy. I got so wet I soaked the sheets, now I feel all sticky and sweaty, and I could use a hand washing my back." She looked me up and down hungrily. "Maybe I could even return the favor." She blatantly licked her lips, and turned to walk into the bath. I followed quickly behind her. She reached into the shower to turn it on and I gave her a nudge into the cold spray. She let out a yelp of indignation. She turned and grabbed me pulling me in with her. I started laughing at the expression on her face.

"Oh come on now, you're from Boston this can't be that cold. I know for a fact that the water is much colder there."

I wrapped her in my arms taking the brunt of the cold water on my back. I kissed her deeply as the water began to warm. Her hands came between us, playing with the proof that cold water doesn't have the effect on an erect cock that most people would think. Though I doubt little of it could be attributed to water temperature. She attacked my mouth our tongues again lashing out at one another. We fondled and kneaded one another, mouths following hands over wet skin.

"I don't think either of us is getting any cleaner." I gasped.

"Well I know my thoughts have gotten decidedly dirty." She chuckled. She leaned back holding me in her hand, circling me in her grip. "Damn I can't believe I got this thing inside me, it's thicker than my racket handle." She reached over and poured a measure of body wash into her hand and lathered me up. "You like stroking it don't you?" She asked. "Do you think about that Julie girl behind the bar? She's hot isn't she." She began stroking me, with a firm soapy grip. My eyes sagged as she began stroking my balls with her other hand. "That cute little ass of hers in those tight shorts, and the long tan legs. I'll bet she was a cheerleader in school. Can you picture her in her little cheerleader sweater pulled tight over those firm young tits. That short little skirt flipping up and down with every jump." Her stroke was speeding up and my breathing was coming shallow and fast. "Imagine those little satin panties of hers stretched tight against her ass. You just want to yank them off don't you, and slide your tongue between her firm thighs. I'll bet she's shaved smooth, with pouting pink lips, the kind you'd just love to nibble on forever. Though that wouldn't be enough for you Chip, would it? You'd want to bury this bad boy in her as far as you could. You've imagined it haven't you? Laying her back on one of those little café tables, yanking off her shorts and panties and planting this into her to the hilt." I couldn't take much more, her hands going faster, the soapy grip was too much.

"Yes!" I gasped as I orgasmed hitting her in the stomach with a loud splat, then another. She scooped it up rinsing it off her hand, as the other finished milking me dry. "That was cruel." I said hoarsely.

"How was it cruel?" She chuckled pointing at her stomach. "I took a bullet for you!"

"So Jules lights your fire?" I asked smiling down at her through half lidded eyes.

"Me?" She said defensively as she pursed her lips and shook her head.

"Liar." I said smiling. "You've imagined her walking around the bar to bring you your drink, and after a slight hesitation leaning down bringing her beautiful pink lips to yours." I kissed her softly. "You're surprised at first, but lean up and kiss her in return, as she runs her hand up the back of your arm." I figure two can play this game. "You feel your nipples harden like pebbles as your breathing gets shallow. Her other hand grazes your thigh, as you unconsciously part them, willing her to touch you. She pushes on, sliding her fingers beneath your mini skirt finding your panties are already damp. Naughty girl. She gives you that cute little grin of hers and bites her lip as she gently massages you through them getting them even wetter. You begin moaning because her touch feels so good, gentle and probing. Before you know it, she has your panties slipped aside and she's toying with you, pressing a finger at your opening but not pushing it in. You push your hips forward hoping she gets the idea. Don't despair, she knows, but she's in no hurry. Just when you don't think you can take anymore she parts your lips and pushes gently in, not very far, just enough for you to know she has you on the head of a pin, she's in full control. If you want to cum, she's going to be the one in control. You want to cum don't you Stacey?" I asked softly in her ear, my fingers following the story.

She nodded gently water pouring down her face to her chest. "Uh huh."

"She decides she's going to go a little bit further, and slips into the moist heat she's created. But she doesn't stop there does she? Her thumb slides up through the moisture and slides hard against your clit. You want more don't you, but she's not giving it to you. She wants you to beg for it. She'll gladly give you all that you want, you only have to ask." I said nibbling her earlobe.

"Unhh! Please?" She gasped.

"Please, what?" I asked.

"Fuck me!" She cried. "I want you in me!"

I knew the last raincoat I had was on the nightstand so I improvised and slipped another finger along the first and pushed steadily into her with both, circling her clit with my thumb. She let out a throaty groan as I plunged into her, quickly forward, slowly back. I eventually plunged deep inside of her and began massaging the inner walls. She came up on her toes and she tensed her body as she breathed short, shallow breaths and began screaming as the orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. Her pussy felt like a fist gripping my fingers, her body eventually began to relax, and I slowly stroked my fingers back and forth through the wet heat. I kissed my way down her neck, and back up the other side.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

She opened her eyes partly, a grin creeping across her face. Her arms came up around my neck as she pulled me into her hungry mouth. "Any other stupid questions?" She asked softly. She pursed her lips looking down. "And um... thank you." She said sheepishly.

I smiled. "For what?"

She looked up smiling. "When I begged you to fuck me, I would have gladly spread my legs for you and let you pin me to the wall like a notice on a bulletin board, protection or not. Thankfully you were thinking, when I wasn't."

"Well I'm glad that I was able to think in the heat of the moment, because it took all my willpower not to pin you to the wall just now."

"Want to pin me to the mattress one more time before we go?" She smiled. We dried off quickly making our way back to the bed. Due to the trip down fantasy lane that I'd put just her through I was rock hard again.

"Your tennis instructor is gonna be so pissed." I said smiling.

She grinned up at me. "I think I can calm him down pretty easily."

"Is he that easy?"

"I can be very persuasive when I want to be."

We took our time, the burning passion of the night before had burned down to a smolder. This time we made love. Lips glided over damp skin, fingers massaged firm muscles, sweat built up lubricating our slippery skin, bringing us both to another incredible climax. We lay side by side kissing as I stroked her hip, she had her hand on my chest running her fingers through the sparse hair.

"This is turning into a surprisingly incredible vacation." She murmured.

"How long are you here for?" I asked hoping for the whole summer.

Her smile faded a bit. "Only until Sunday. If I'd known I was going to have this much fun I would have put in for two weeks off." The sly smile crept back across her face.

"Only five more days. How will we keep you in tennis lessons that long? I don't come cheap." I chuckled.

"Cheap denotes something of little value, and that's something that you are not." She said smiling at me. "Besides I figured if you had other lessons, they have to end by late afternoon, right? I figure I can convince you to let me buy you dinner at least once more before I leave. Unless, of course, you get a better offer."

"I don't know. I had a pretty sweet offer from Mrs. Feldman, she wants to hook me up with her grand daughter." I said rolling my eyes. I yelped when one of my chest hairs got yanked out. "Hey now, her grand daughter is only eighteen! She's shown me pictures, and she's nothing to write home about either." I winced, giving my head a little shake. "I think the rest of this week my calendar is pretty clear for nocturnal activities." I wiggled my eyebrows at Stacey, which caused her to roll onto her back laughing.

"Well I know one lesson you're going to be late for if you don't hustle that hot little ass of yours over to your place and get your racket." She said tilting her head towards the clock.

"Damn, I hope it doesn't affect my tip if I'm late." I chuckled rolling off the bed and cleaning up before wandering to the living room picking up the scattered clothing and putting some of it back on. Stacey followed me out, and went to the kitchen to pour herself another cup of coffee.

"That goes for you too. If you're late the coach may make it harder on you." I chuckled.

"Oh I think he's been pretty hard on me already. I think I'm up to the challenge." She said grinning. I walked towards where she was standing at the end of the counter. Her weight was on one leg as the other bent slightly. The sun coming in from the window behind her ringed her in gold as she lifted the cup to her lips. My eyes just kept sweeping over her, committing every line, curve and slope to memory. Our eyes locked in a gaze which spoke volumes. I knew then that if I didn't leave right away, that soon I wouldn't be able to walk, much less walk away. I walked up to her closing the distance in only a few steps, and took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply.

"Don't be late." I smiled and turned grabbing my jacket off the couch, opened the door and peeked back over my shoulder at see the huge grin on Stacey's face. I smiled back as I closed the door and turned towards my place. I walked with a spring in my step and whistled a jaunty tune.

***

I barely had time to shave and change before heading back out to the courts. I grabbed a couple bottles of water and tossed them into my bag with a clean towel, and headed to work.

Member389
Member389
1,667 Followers