300million: Cecil's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers

"It is not your escape human, but rather the cunning and drive that went into it's effort." Her hips swayed as she approached; the same way Susan used to when she wanted to get a rise out of me; her mannerisms were nearly identical, though the voice was far more imperious. "I have determined that you are to be mated with some of our best.... the word does not translate into your language...but they can be called Breeder-Spies; the first contact agents that begin the seduction of new planets and proliferation of our kind. Yes... your sperm...your genes will be a boon to the next generation of our most capable agents."

"What if I refuse?" She laughed musically - just like Susan used to.

"By now you should know better than that. We are Coit'ii. We are whatever we must be to drive males insane with desire. You will not resist." And the Supreme Andrologist ran her hands between her breasts, ripping away the gauzy lingerie and thrusting her assets forward in a stripper-move I'd seen on one of those behind-the-scenes docu-dramas of the gritty realities of strip-clubs that I'd drunkenly suggested Susan attempt. My real, human girlfriend was not amused, but this creature found my yearnings and exploited them ruthlessly. I felt a thrill run through me at the memory, and the promise of fantasy realized.

She shuddered and gasped, while flooding the room with an apple-pie scent of success. I knew instinctively that this alien was feeding from my pleasure and growing more energized. I would not resist. Or would I? With no control over myself, my movements, or my own body, I found myself almost craving something....anything that I could make a decision on, I hated being anyone's puppet.

The Andrologist grazed her nipples against my chest, raised her arms to the back of her head to thrust her bosom forward as I detected her own unique rut-musk; a scent like pears covered in maple-syrup. At her scent, my cock became so rigid, as to be painful and I grasped the wide birthing hips of the Susan-Doppleganger and prepared myself to...

No...I would not be a puppet. No....instead I grasped her hips and kneeled down to her twitching cunt - and plunged my face into her muff!

"Wh- no, human! That's isn't why I...*UUURRHHH* I don't need that...I...I... ohh..." her fingers grasped the back of my head. "It's your penis I want, I would feel your vigorous seed swimming within me...What quality are the offspring that you will father inside my womb? I must know! You have alerted my interest and I must...must experience you seed..."

I tried to approach the exercise clinically; I wanted to keep the aliens off-balance for once, I wanted her to be the one writhing in hopeless lust - as I was. My lips and tongue ran rhythmically, up and down her lower lips, my chin already soaked with her lubricant. I ramdomized my stimulation by periodically nibbling on her hooded clit, before plunging my tongue as deep as it would go into her hot cavern in a valiant quest for the Coit'ii G-spot. Her pussy pulsed with an obscene life of its own and grasped my tongue furtively. My hands sinking deep into her buttocks to push her closer against me.

The scent of apple-pie had faded, being replaced by a whiff of lemon. This wasn't what the female entity had expected; as Supreme Andrologist, she was accustomed to control. To surprise her, I reached upwards without warning and plunged my hand into the pillowy masses of her expanding breasts. I soon located a nipple and gave it a quick twist. Her entire being spasmed with a girlish cry of lusty surprise. And I kept my left hand there; knowing that this stimulation would keep her breasts growing, and I wanted to feel it - firsthand.

As I pinched her thimble-sized, diamond-hard nipple, I could feel the rest of the breast spreading out around my hand. Over the course of two seconds, her swelling mammaries grew enough to bury my thumb that I had placed beneath her aureolas and grow an inch past it. Soon, I would be in danger of losing the nipple as her ripening juggs blossomed beyond all reason.

After her cunt had bathed my face in her tangy, female juices a second time, I abruptly broke contact, leaving the stunned alien stumbling in an erotic haze as her hands struggled with futility to support mammalian payloads just a little smaller than the interior of one of those plastic shopping bags one might get at a supermarket. I slid behind her, noticing that the hard cap over my penis had disengaged. Wrapping my hands around her run-away breasts from behind, I slid my rod against the crack of her ass to tease and torment.

Her body - Susan's body was slick with her alien sex-oil when I felt the shudder, and the smaller nubs beneath her breasts....yes, that would be her second pair. The Andrologist gave a strangled moan, her breathing accelerated whilst her eyes rolled back into her head with the torrents of pleasure that ravished her - as her second pair of breasts exploded onto her chest beneath the first - swelling in a series of jiggling throbs from mere raisin-sized barely-A cups, to cones long enough to conceal a prune, into tight mounds not unlike the dimensions of peaches, with yet another pulse into grapefruit territory, and then the growth slowed down into a gradual creep as her skin slid past my wrists above her second pair on their way towards football size, and she gasped harshly as her bloating boobs widened into gallon-jug girth. She collapsed panting against me, as my cock continued to tease her ass.

"Losing...control.." she grunted, as I caught a hint of black liquorice in the air. She had never expected to become this aroused, and it seemed that excited Coit'ii suffer extreme exaggerration of their sexual traits when pushed this much. How much more feminine could she become? I had a theory; four breasts should permit even greater potential for stimulation than two - and so my hands began their dance across old and new nipples alike, weaving an unpredictable pattern of tweaks, twists, and pinches that sent her groaning and kicking into an altered mental state of explosive erotic delirium.

"I am...in command...of...your planet....Order you....end this torture...sire your young into my cunt and let it end!" She began her snarling; that feral growl that heralded the psychic attack of her kind that drove males animalistic with desire. But I was through being jerked around; I was no one's puppet; no matter how good it felt.

I bit my lip, gambling that the pain would be distraction from the arousal. I locked down my mind as I teased her nipples. But the urge...the Right to mate with this female pushed me beyond all reason, yet I told myself that I was no one's stud-slave. When my every instinct told me to plunge myself screaming into her cunt and blast away with my seed; I held back the tide of desire with internal declarations of my own worth, and freedom. It was almost enough, yet I was about to give in....

"No one...no male...has ever resisted my Lure! Your species continues to surprise us! It makes me want your seed even more, human!"

"I'll knock you up when I'm good and ready, you over-breasted dirty slut!" She didn't need to know that I was seconds away from yielding to her Lure, and becoming putty in her hands.

"Flatterer...." she moaned.

Had I pushed her sexuality to the limit? I wasn't sure, but as her hips bucked against mine, I knew that I had brought the alien overlord to yet another orgasm through breast-stimulation alone. One more and then, she'd be ready. But the Susan-clone began to shake and grunt all over grinding her backdoor against my twelve inches of rock-hard manmeat while she made a whistling gasp and then snarled as if pushing something out of her. I felt her center of gravity shift as...yes... a third pair began to emerge!

I turned the six-breasted alien towards me, and pushed her backwards upon the floating bed with something writhing inside it, and buried my face into the multi-tiered expanse of her outrageous bosoms. I began sucking upon a nipple - not sure which number it was, sucking...sucking as I brought my cockhead just inches above her drooling slit. You had to be careful, because while a Coit'ii cunt might look like that of a human woman, they could move and grab on their own in a way that no earthly female should be able to.

I suckled one of six breasts as I kept my steely shaft just touching the lips of her engorged pussy, but jerking it back whenever her predatory sex tried to make a grab for my meat. Finally came the hot, wet spurt. Impossibly sweetened fluid like sugary girl-cum flooded into my mouth from the nipple I had tormented, and now all the breasts started to weep rivulets of sweet lactate as the creature's female anatomy went berserk.

When I decided it was time, there wasn't any thrusting and grinding of our naked bodies together, it was more like a cruise missle striking its target. I impaled her groin in one mighty stroke, and exploded like a warhead reaching its target.

**********

Back in my quarters, minutes later, I paced restlessly as I pondered the recent events. Now that my ardor had cooled slightly, I began to think of the Coit'ii known as Angel; was it more than just a sperm addiction? Was I wrong about her? I had no answers as the plastic tubes attached themselves to my torso, pumping me full of chemicals that satisfied all the natural needs of my human metabolism.

Well, on the upside, for now at least that seemed to be the end of my Virility Enhancement; my twelve-inch cock inflated in seconds at the merest hint of anything female. And it seemed to take me no more than three hours after cumming before I was rigid and ready again. I knew now that there was no real hope of ever escaping the Coit'ii. Me...and all the world-leaders they'd seduced would die if we didn't screw one of the alien strumpets on a regular basis - they had Earth by the balls and most of mankind didn't even know it.

"Look at this cock," I lamented as I studied my foot-long manmeat again. "If there were any sane human women left, could they handle this weapon I've got between my legs?" Some had been uncomfortable with the ten-inches I had before, but now? Plus I was so horny; I needed to cum inside a female at least three times a day or I'd be jumping the walls. Could any human woman handle my increasing need? I feared that only the Coit'ii could match the demands of my cock. They seemed able to take a penis of literally any size, the bigger the better. It was always easy to penetrate them to the hilt; and they'd been to dozens of worlds. Natural selection had indeed given them the ability to reproduce with any sentient male lifeform. I seemed to be part of an ingenious strategy; even if I could survive the sexual pleasure-withdrawal, I would be unavailable to the women of my own kind as my potency and size continued to increase far beyond human limits.

But I had a secret; which I didn't think they'd discovered; the alien ship - (alien to them as well) had given me something; A bio-weapon within me that would give me a power not immediately obvious...yes, I now had something that would quite literally catch the Coit'ii with their pants down! They thought they had the right and power to seduce and conquer any planet in the milky way; and that would be their undoing! I chuckled at the irony of what would happen to them.

The matings were as enjoyable as ever, but I noticed that the rooms I was taken to had a higher number of the blonde, pregnant Chastity Guards; and I assumed that my couplings were now under military control. The simulated venue in the breeding chambers again seemed to be under the control of the aliens, but the face and form of my partners was under my control.

Once, the force field carried me into a room, and dropped me into a roiling, violet ocean beneath a green sky with two moons, there was no land in sight. But I felt a tug beneath me as a strand of something grasped my foot. It felt like seaweed; and I was pulled beneath the purple waves by dark algae-like strands that were...attached to a mermaid-like woman with the face of super model Cindy Crawford and breasts as large as bowling balls. The strange mermaid-succubi-alien was attached to the seaweed; more than that, it was her hair! Strands and forests went on and on under the extraterrestrial ocean floor, all flowing from the head of my seductress! Her hair was prehensile, and would move at her mental command, I was entrapped by the seaweed and drawn in to her. Her mouth latched onto mine, and I could breathe only through her. I was a captive in this fantasy, as the alien wrapped her legs around my pelvis to receive my sperm.

We coupled underwater, and I ejaculated explosively into her greedy pussy until her swollen belly began to force us apart, the strands released me and I swam to the surface for more air. I saw a penis-bot wriggling like an obscene fish to the crotch of my watery paramour to ensure that not a single sperm was wasted.

In another fantasy mating later that day, I found myself running through a blue forest of tall, scaly trees beneath an orange sky....orange sky - it looked like the world from prior fantasies that I believed to be the original homeworld of the Coit'ii. I soon emerged into a clearing, strewn with boxes of sweet smelling food-stuffs, and bottles of water outside a cave opening. I took a moment to study the setting, when I heard rustling in the bushes behind me.

There emerged a gang of luscious, nude females, and they were in a position to surround me. I hadn't seen or heard them until they were on top of me. Each of them resembled my default fantasy, the platinum blond fitness model with too-wide, car-tire width birthing hips, trim waists and fertile boobs the size of honey-dew melons. Their expressions were hard, predatory, ruthless... and I backed away - only to run into another Coit'ii that had emerged from inside the cave.

She was built much like the others, but had a smooth cascade of red hair - with a swath of white-blond in bangs over her eyes, the effect was striking, it was a fantasy I didn't know I had; I responded with a raging hardon before I knew it. I felt arms gripping me; it was the other Coit'ii, they mobbed me and secured my arms and legs - they were surprisingly strong, and there were a lot of them, I was helpless and naked before I knew it, pinned to the ground with my crotch and torso still exposed.

The blond-redhead began to sway seductively, growling with that eerie, psychic-seduction ability. She was performing an erotic, stripper-dance - ass moving in sensuous circles as she squated near me, breasts jiggling as she shimmied and fondled herself before my watchful gaze - her flesh slicking with her sex-oils as I was blasted by an odor of watermelon and lanolin.

I was being held down the other impossibly gorgeous aliens as they sat on my legs and arms, determined to hold me in place for another of their number to take her time teasing, tantalizing me. I strained against my captors, not sure if I wanted to escape or plunge myself into the mocking pussy before me.

Finally as she plunged herself down atop my ramrod cock, I realized in a flash what this all meant. The food packets, the bottled water, the cave-setting....and this was the homeworld of the aliens... I was taking the role of a man living a rustic, survivalist lifestyle... mobbed by Coit'ii... I'll bet...I'm the Last Man! Yeah, that would make sense; the aliens control the venue I appear in; I am the last free man left on their original planet! These creatures are reliving what to them, is a pivotal moment in their history. The capture that put them - without doubt - in absolute control of their birth-planet, where the nymphomaniacal shape-shifters had once been hunted and purged like parasites....like a disease. Now that disease had metastisized, spread and proliferated until all resistance had crumbled beneath pumping thighs and jiggling breasts.

I orgasmed beneath the gorgeous alien parasite far faster than I imagined possible, it was the sort of shocking, wrenching climax that paralyzed me with spasmodic blasts of hot semen into the rippling cunt that had capture me. Now, the last man to escape them had orgasmed into the rutting pussy of an aroused Coit'ii; the exposure would make him addicted to their sexual musks, and there could be no escape.

I was delirious with pleasure as the others bound me with rope, trussed me up like a prize stag, and carried me back out of the woods. The she-demons smiled widely and laughed, all the while communicating with the pungeant, happiness-pheromones they exuded to each other in a subtle, chemical language as they exulted in the ultimate triumph of their race. All I could smell was baking apple pie as I was carried off to a life of unending sexual slavery to provide sperm for the new mistresses of the planet.

**********

And so it went for several days, but there were several curious events in between fantasy-breedings that attracted my notice. Soon, during the travel times inside the floating force-bubble between sessions, I was carried briefly out into the main shaft of the tower, out with the thousands of human men in this structure wrapped in their Reality Simulator helmets, as they ejaculated into plastic tubes endlesly, obliviously, to provide sperm for the Empire, and I could hear more snatches of Coit'ii conversation and...wait...one of them on a catwalk two levels below me...I recognized Cindy Crawford with bowling-ball tits, hugely pregnant with my offspring, and she had an odd tattoo there on her belly...why...those symbols...had I seen that nomenclature before? Yes! That day, in the virility booth, when I was being enhanced, I saw the same set of alien digits labeling the image of my cock! It was a serial-number of sorts...the same digits were tattooed on the belly of a Coit'ii I had mated with.

She had a laughing, exultant expression, and I saw a blond alien pass by and glare daggers at her angrily. My lover laughed and rubbed her belly. What an interesting development; she was identifying me as the father of her young as a...status symbol. My sperm was in high demand; the first human to escape the Simulator, I'd even managed to escape the tower.....and women love rebels. She was proud that she'd pulled the right strings to arrange a Direct Mating with me, and was flaunting the fact that she bore the young of the most troublesome human to date. And indeed, my special status was making other Coit'ii jealous whom I had not had a chance to impregnate.

"..still need the requisitions signed off for the neo-natal incubators."

" The orders that were deferred to the office of the Supreme Andrologist?" I was hearing a pair of long-legged, pale asian women - erh....Coit'ii that had copied the fantasy of someone with an asian fetish.

"Yes, but she took the day off."

"Now? Homeworld has been pressuring us to raise efficiency! They want detailed reports on everything we're doing to increase human libido, and sperm-count!"

"She had to; you didn't hear about her Direct Mating with the Rebel yesterday?"

"That's absurd; our wombs can gestate human sperm even easier than the Originals! That's why Homeworld is so eager for more! There shouldn't be any complications!"

"Normally you'd be right, but not if the human fathers quadruplets upon you! We can adapt to their genome easily enough, but you try squeezing out four human-spawned young and see how you feel!" The first women jabbed a finger accusingly at the second.

"By the Great Mother's Teats! The Rebel is that potent?" The first one smiled like the cat that ate the canary, and held up a pink-glowing, irridescent card. I couldn't see it clearly, but it meant something to her friend.

"I'm going to find out! I burned favors from twenty-three spawn, and it was enough to get onto his Mating Docket! What sort of females does he like? I can't wait to feel his fantasies!"

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers