346 Steam Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,966 Followers

"Well, Laurel, I hadn't really thought about that. When we are alone or with your mom call me whatever you like; Mark, daddy, pop, Uncle Dad, or whatever. But, around your dad or the rest of the family you better make it Uncle Mark." My cock was twitching out of control in my britches and I knew that she could feel it.

Instead of hurrying to get off of me Laurel hugged me even tighter. Mindlessly my hand traveled down to her huge ass. Suddenly I found myself wanting her young body more than I had ever wanted any woman as I cupped her soft flesh through her clothing. Almost cooing she replied, "Well, you must be really sweet and special for my mom to carry on with you for almost 20 years so you will be my sweet daddy."

"Thank you, Laurel," was all I could muster from my aroused state. There was no question in my mind that this little fox was ever so slightly wriggling her hips against my penis on purpose. I wanted her to stay but needed to push her off of me. Looking over at Jenny she was just smiling glad to still have a positive relationship with Laurel. Then it was Laurel's turn to drop a bombshell.

"You know what Mom, Sweet Daddy was staring at my ass earlier and then at my boobs while we were talking," Laurel said softly.

"Of course, he stares at anything that is female, he is a typical man," her mother countered.

"Mom, I think this was more than the usual check it out look that guys give me. I think he wants to have sex with me. But, that is ok because I want him too."

"What the fuck are you saying young lady?" her mother yelled as I was just there as a spectator.

"Mommy, I am saying that I know why you fuck Mark and I want to fuck him too. I have wanted to make out with both of you for a long time. Mom, I even watched you in the shower and played with myself thinking of touching you." Jenny and I were stunned as silence fell over the room. We took turns looking one another in the eyes trying to figure out what was next. Laurel was now grinding her ass harder against my cock.

"Sweet Laurel, you'd better join your mom on the bed while we talk some more," I said wanting to ravage this sweet young girl. Reluctantly she got up and her entire face turned into a frown with sad puppy dog eyes. Jenny took Laurel's hand and motioned her daughter to go with her to their room.

"Mark, I need to talk with Laurel for a minute alone, I'll be back," Jenny whispered. I watched the two ladies leave the room. I have no idea what Jenny said to Laurel but it took longer than a couple of minutes as I watched TV for half an hour. Finally, Jenny came back alone and told me that Laurel was serious and had evidently fantasized about seducing both of us for a long time. She had managed to get glimpses of both of us naked and was able to describe are private features perfectly.

"So, Mark, was she right? Are you lusting for our daughter's body; tell the truth." I hadn't really expected this question, at least, not this straight up. I thought for a second about the consequences of whatever answer I gave. I decided the truth had worked with Diane so I would try it with Jenny.

"I could never lie to you Jenny. I have had a hard-on all night thinking about Laurel's butt and tits. If she were any other lady I would probably be in bed with her right now fucking the hell out of her if she let me and feeling guilty later because of my love for you and Diane ." I hoped I answered correctly.

Not, that I expected seriously that I would be allowed in my daughter's panties but that Jenny would respect my truthfulness and not hate me. More importantly, I wanted Jenny to continue to let me, at least, continue to sleep with her. She answered sweetly, "Thanks for being straight with me. Now, now all we have to do is decide what to do about this situation. And to answer your unasked question, Laurel gets my juices flowing too."

I was getting tired of talking but Jenny evidently wasn't. What was worse we decided nothing except to play things by ear. We called Laurel back into the room. Laurel had made her own decision as she came in with her hair tied back into a pony tail and wearing matching black bra and bikini panties, saying, "Are you all finished talking, now?"

"I think so," I answered gulping and gasping to get the sound out. Laurel just kept walking closer and closer to us. Her mother's face turn beet red.

"Laurel, where did you get such underwear?" her mother asked.

"From your dresser drawer, do you like them? They are both too tight; I guess I must be a little bigger than you." Laurel had made an understatement as both garments were clinging to her body I don't know how she had gotten them on. What was worse for our meager resistance was that Laurel was sensually rubbing her tummy with her hand making sure to graze against both her panties and the undersides of her twin melons.

"They sure look good on you," I meekly acknowledged.

"Thank you sweet daddy," Laurel purred as she reached out and grabbed my pecker through my jeans. Both Jenny and I were obviously turned on by this vixen and couldn't say no. So, Jenny waved the flag of surrender and asked the only question left to ask.

"Laurel, are you sure that you want this? It is incest and considered to be terribly wrong." Jenny answered simply by opening up her other hand revealing two condoms and turning toward her mother and giving her a quick little kiss on the lips. Then she looked me in the eyes and stuck her tongue into my mouth while rubbing her pelvis against me.

"Oh god, mommy and daddy I want pussy and cock again. You two are so fucking hot, I am on fire!" Well, she wasn't a virgin, not that I figured that she was as hot as she looked. For the next few minutes we just took turns kissing each other while Laurel removed our clothing until we were all in our underwear.

"Ladies shouldn't we get on the bed, it would be more comfortable?" I asked. Laurel jumped in first throwing the condoms onto one of the pillows as she laid on her stomach. Jenny and I looked at each other and smile a knowing smile. Jenny got on one side of Laurel and I got on the other. We worked together to peel Laurel's panties off of her mammoth rump and down her smooth legs.

We each grabbed a large hunk of the cheek closest to us and began playing with it as we buried our mouth deep into her soft pillowy flesh. In seconds Laurel began moaning in pleasure. As I had thought our heads never even came close to touching each other until we worked toward the center of her stinky hot ass. I was disappointed when Jenny got her tongue deep down into the cavernous crack first.

Jenny's tongue expertly worked up and down the whole length working over the entire area hungrily until she reached Laurel's rosebud. As Jenny stabbed her tongue into the tight little brown hole I had become frustrated at the sexy sight. So, quickly I moved across the bed to Jenny's ass and ripped her underwear off. My sister let out a squeal of surprise but soon I was lapping up her asshole while she did the same to Laurel.

The smell of the ladies asses soon filled my nostrils. Their asses were both moving rhythmically as they let out little groans of pleasure. Jenny gave me a thrill when she started to play with my cock with her feet and I joined in the groaning. Suddenly Jenny moved her mouth from her daughter's shit hole and called out, "Laurel rollover and let's see your monstrous boobs and bush, oh fuck I need to suck your titties."

In a flash Laurel had rolled over. I wasn't going to miss out and my mouth and hands were on her bra covered boobie before she had gotten comfortable. Jenny was not far behind as within seconds her lips were locked on the other globe. Reaching under Laurel's back I unfastened her bra while Jenny pushed the material off of the twin masterpieces.

Laurel's nipples are a soft pink and about twice as big as pencil erasers. The areolas are about two inches in diameter. I would have thought that these massive boobs would have fallen to the side when she lay on her back but they were pointing like twin arrows toward the ceiling. That is how firm her orbs were while still maintaining their sexy soft squishiness. I dove in sucking her very hard erect nipple between my lips.

We attacked our daughter's boobs like starving animals licking and sucking wildly. Her soft satin like skin felt wonderful under my fingertips. Soon Laurel was throwing her head from side to side as her whole body writhed in ecstasy. She called out, "Oh my God, Mommy and Daddy this is unbelievable; it feels fucking fantastic, don't stop."

With that said Laurel reached down between all of us and began to play with my cock and her mother's pussy. My blood was now boiling and I wasn't going to let Jenny beat me out again. I left both tits to my sister as I quickly moved down my daughter's body. As I kissed her stomach just under her belly button I noticed that the bush her mother had asked to see wasn't there as Laurel's crotch was totally hairless.

Even though she was 18 and a half years old her cunt looked like it belonged to a young girl. Jenny sighed as she saw what I was up to but made the most of it as she yanked both of her little girl's tits into her hands making Laurel squirm in delight. I pushed Laurel's legs apart allowing the strong aroma of her honey to fill the room.

Her sweet pink cunt lips appeared slightly swollen and it was almost as if they were puckered up to kiss someone. As I swung around putting my body between her legs I noticed that her hard little clitty was already peeking out from the sultry slit. Eager to be eaten Laurel pulled her knees up and away from each other serving up a fine hot treat. Her entire juicy hole came into view.

The petite girl shuddered when I ran a finger around her moist twat. Continuing the exploration I pushed my index finger inside of her and discovered that I could barely get it in as her cunt was unbelievably tight. As I finger fucked her I moved into position and gave her clit a soft little kiss. Her honey was very delicious.

Soon I was buried deeply in her cunt. My tongue was scooping out her sweet nectar for a few seconds then traveling up to her clit to suck and lick at her turgid joy button. I kept my hands busy as I used one to play on her pussy wherever my mouth had vacated and the other played with her asshole. Eventually I got a finger up to my knuckle into her bowels. Laurel had one hand on my head and the other across her mom's back.

Jenny was voraciously pleasuring Laurel's tits. When I peaked up I noticed that both of the girl's orbs were covered in her mother's saliva. Juices were flowing from Laurel's twat. The excitement was getting to be too much for our daughter as she yelled out, "Oh daddy fuck me, God Damn it, I want that big cock inside of me right now; oh yes daddy please fuck me."

As her body shuddered with an orgasm I used my tongue to scoop up a little more honey. Then as I climbed up to my knees I gave Jenny a swat on the ass. She looked up at me as I asked, "Jenny, are you sure about this?"

Our daughter looked pleadingly at both of us while playing with her own nipples as she was obviously turned on and needing to be sexually satisfied. My cock was so hard that my balls hurt and needed their own relief. Jenny didn't answer me but instead reached over to the pillow and grabbed one of the condom packages.

Then, kneeling beside me she ripped open the package and expertly rolled the rubber onto my cock as she gave me a passionate kiss. Backing up slightly Jenny yanked hard on my pecker and pulled it toward Laurel's hole. As my cock head grazed Laurel's hole Jenny urged, "Fuck yes, Mark, fuck the little girl, come on fuck our slut of a daughter."

I didn't believe what Jenny had just said but was too turned on to do anything but start to push my prick into my daughter's hot box. I had fucked tight twats before but this one was simply amazing. It was as tight as many assholes. With each small thrust both Laurel and I let out a grunt. After several pushes I finally bottomed out in her steamy depths.

"Fuck daddy you are so fucking big. God yes, fuck me hard, daddy." When she said this Laurel smiled broadly up at me.

"God, baby girl, this is the tightest pussy I've ever been in. But, if you want a hard fucking that is exactly what you are going to get," I answered her already out of breath.

"Oh yes daddy I want it. Mommy, I've always wanted to do something."

"What is that?" Jenny asked her daughter.

"I've always wanted to have a woman sit on my face while a guy fucked me. Do you think I can do that with you, mommy?" Laurel struggled to get this out as I was now fucking her with a full head of steam. Her hips met me with each thrust as Jenny straddled her little girl's head. In moments I was face to face with my sister as she ground her cunt in our daughter's face.

The sounds of Laurel slurping away at Jenny's twat filled the room. Harder and harder I thrust in and out of that very tight hole. The king size bed was squeaking and protesting under the extreme workout it was receiving. I was truly worried it might collapse. With one final hard push my cock exploded filling up the condom with my seed. Within just a few seconds both ladies had cum in terrific orgasms of their own.

Even though it was December in Colorado all of our bodies were drenched in sweat as we recuperated laying beside each other. Jenny seeing the rubber still on my member carefully took it off and brought it up to her mouth licking off my spunk as she rolled it back up. For my part, I gently massaged all four of their big boobs.

After allowing each other to catch our breath we resumed our lustful session. No hole was left unplugged as we explored one another for the next two hours before falling into a very deep and restful sleep. It wasn't even 8:00 the next morning when Laurel got us out of bed and to the restaurant.

We weren't even allowed to go back to the room before the little minx ushered us out the door and to the Colorado Railroad Museum. At first glance the grounds hadn't changed much since 1986. But, after walking around for awhile we noticed several major upgrades. The most impressive was the addition of a Roundhouse to work on all of the old engines and train cars.

"So where is it?" Laurel asked us with a puzzled look on her face.

"Where is what, honey, "her mother replied.

"You know Engine 346, you know the train that gave you the excuse to fuck Mark; come on and show me where it is, please?" Just then we turned a corner and there she was beautiful 346. Just as her mom had done two decades earlier Laurel ran for the engine and climbed aboard. Jenny and I jogged to catch up with her.

"Well, Laurel, what do you think?" I asked her this question as I stumbled up the steps.

"Well, daddy I don't see how you and mom fucked in here, it is such a small area. Speaking of fucking, daddy get over here and ring the bell so you can get fucked again tonight." I stood still in my tracks until Jenny who had come up behind me gave me a little shove. A bit embarrassed I walked over to the bell chord.

"Ok, I'll ring it because if I don't you two may not let me do anything tonight just to be mean. I gave the chord a yank causing the bell to clang out across the rail yard. Jenny and Laurel beamed proud smiles at me. Then as I released the chord I noticed that Laurel had taken a seat in the fireman's chair. She then lifted up her long skirt and revealed her hot little shaved cunt to her mom and me.

"I want to ring the bell mommy and daddy. Please let me ring the bell. Mommy eat my pussy so that I can ring the bell, pretty please?" She sounded just like a little school girl and Jenny could not resist Laurel when she talked like this. I stood there and watched as Jenny got to her knees and lapped away at Laurel's twat. Laurel must have been really turned on as it wasn't long before she reached up and rang the bell signaling her climax.

She rang it over and over again. The sound echoed through the Colorado foothills. Fearing that someone would come out to investigate why the bell was ringing so long Jenny pried herself away from her baby's hot twat. Pulling several tissues out of her purse she wiped the dripping juices from her chin.

Calmly we climbed from the locomotive cab and went about our tour all smiling a bit broader. The rest of the day went as it would for any other family. That night, at the hotel we checked out of one of the two rooms and had more wild passionate sex. On Saturday we headed back to the museum so that Laurel could experience the thrill of seeing a real steam locomotive run.

Lots of people had gathered for the Santa Claus Steam Up and we made a day of it. Laurel loved riding the train and seeing the smoke pour out of its engine. We were all amazed at how good a job the museum had done in preserving a part of our history. Right on the spot we decided to go back over Memorial Day.

But, as we went back to the hotel we realized that this would be our last night in Golden. So, after an especially nice dinner we got right down to the business of pleasuring each other. Knowing that I had a bit of a fetish for woman's panties Jenny took off Laurel's undies and rubbed the wet crotch under my nose. Seeing what her mom was doing Laurel removed jenny's yellow bikini panties and rubbed my cock with them.

That was just the beginning as soon I was watching Laurel rub her tit in her mom's pussy and then feed her honey covered boob to me. Eventually the ladies were sitting up kissing and playing with each other's massive melons while they were sitting on me. Jenny was fucking me hard as Laurel rode my face with her ass and cunt. But, the highlight of the night for me came a couple of hours later when Jenny had drifted off to sleep.

I finally had Laurel's giant ass all to myself! Using my lips I gave every millimeter of her rump little kisses. Then opening my mouth I used my tongue to lick and suck all over her twin pillows of pleasure. My God, her ass tasted and felt wonderful! Gradually I worked my way toward the dividing line between the cheeks. I pulled her ass open and inhaled deeply. The combination of her womanly smells overwhelmed me.

Soon I was licking and her asshole causing little moans of delight to emit from her. As sensual as this was for me it wasn't good enough so I climbed up behind her and used her cunt honey to lube her asshole up and began pushing my rod into her bowels. Actually, I was amazed at how easily I was able to get inside of her ass.

Laurel was squealing out in pleasure which caused her mother to wake up and join us. As I rammed my cock up Laurel's shithole Jenny crawled underneath of Laurel and sucked her boobs. My cock fired a large deposit of spunk deep into the girl's bowels before shriveling up and falling out.

We woke the next morning about an hour before check-out time giving us just enough time for some fast hot action. With ten minutes to get out of the room we threw on our clothes and shoved things into our suitcases getting to the front desk right at high noon. It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to the weekend in May with these sexy ladies. At the time of this writing it has been about a month since we told Laurel about her real parentage and had sex with her. Everything seems to have returned to normal. Ernesto knows that we told Laurel but they are still maintaining their close father daughter relationship. As for Jenny, Laurel, and myself we have gotten together a few times but the busy holiday season has made it hard to fuck regularly.

I am one lucky son of a bitch with three women that love to fuck me. That might change if Diane finds out that when we went to Colorado last month not only did I fuck my sister but I fucked our daughter. I also suspect that Ernesto and Diane have been up to something especially while we were gone.

hotpup
hotpup
1,966 Followers