36-24-36 / 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

We briefly considered going into the bedroom, agreed it was too mundane for tonight’s activities and then Julie grinned wickedly.

“I saw a great position in the last issue of ‘More’ magazine…”

I smiled back at her, inquisitively.

“Let’s fuck on the stairs!”

Giggling like a schoolgirl (she still had the uniform and oh, yes - that had seen some action in the bedroom!) Julie hopped off the worktop, gently took hold of my cock and led me by it into the hall and to the top of the stairs, where I sat down. There, both her hands, one atop the other, squeezed and worked my cock back and forth to full hardness, before Julie straddled me carefully and eased herself down onto my length. Taking my hands, she lifted up her feet, (causing us both to groan in pleasure) braced them against a step and leaned back and out into space, straightening her arms and beginning to work her hips into a steady rhythm which I swiftly matched.

My attention was brought back to the present by high pitched, keening noises - the precursor to Julie having an orgasm. The carpet of the stairs rubbed against my butt as our thrusting gathered pace, faster and faster. What a difference three months had made. As Julie gained self confidence through our early lovemaking, we both found her flexibility and hidden muscles opened doors to many exciting opportunities, most of them fully exploited tonight. At just under half a decade my junior, Julie had less sexual experience than myself but she more than made up for this with her hunger to explore and the thrilled eagerness with which she did it. The result was hot, passionate, yet tender and caring, varied sex that was, by far, the best I had ever had.

As her hair lashed about her head, and the matted tufts of her pubic hair rasped and ground against my own, Julie’s hands gripped mine tightly. Each breath she took was now quicker and more highly pitched than the last. Her eyes were screwed shut, eyebrows drawn up as if in furious concentration. I felt her finger nails digging into me; could see her breasts bouncing up and down, back and forth, her whole body covered in a sheen of perspiration that gleamed under the light from the bulb overhead. A tingle grew and swelled in my balls. Julie’s pussy lips dragged tightly against my cock as it slid out of her. There were shining strands of her honey thick on my shaft. I watched her pussy contact and flex around my cock as it slid back into her. The tingle swelled and began to rise. I could smell her musky scent, the tang of our sweat. Hear her moan. Feel her pussy tighten climactically around me.

The sensations overwhelmed me and as Julie cried out –

”Oh! Oh!! It’s HAPPENING!!”

Liquid fire raced up the very centre of my cock. I heard myself crying out as I came, ribbons of cum shooting into her body. Our muscles locked in unison as we came together, my cock twitching and jerking inside her spasming pussy. Julie panted through her mouth, crying out with each gasp as her orgasm ripped through her.

“Aahhh!! Ahhh!! Huhh! Huhhnn! Huh.”

Cum bubbled out from the juncture of my cock and her tight pussy - swiftly sliding down perspiration-slick flesh. My chin sank down to my chest as I took in deep breaths through my nose. Julie’s entire body trembled one last time and with an

“Ohhh…”

She sagged down, her shoulders resting on the steps below, her head back, long hair trailing down the stairs, eyes closed in apparent bliss. We gently squeezed our interlocked hands, and then Julie lifted up her head to look at me, drawing in a deep breath which she let whistle out between her teeth.

“God, that felt incredible.”

I puffed out a breath through my mouth and replied-

“You said it.”

We tensed and with a pull and a grunt from both of us, Julie was sat upright on my lap. We cuddled there as my softening cock gradually slipped out from her grip. Julie looked down at her pussy and chuckled.

“I’m soaking. You’ve made a right mess”

she scolded with a put on frown. I laughed.

“Well, you can’t go dancing in front of me like that and not expect to be shagged senseless, you know.”

“M’mm. Might have to do it more often then.”

Her feet found the step below the one on which I was sat and Julie stood up. I stood myself, and we walked hand in hand back up to the landing, turning there to face each other and embracing. Julie rested her head against my chest for a while as we got our breath back, then stood on tiptoe and kissed me quickly on the lips.

“Well, number thirty-eight did it!”

She exclaimed.

“Hell, I’d lost count by the time you were sat on the work top!” I replied.

Julie laughed happily.

“Well, I was keeping track. I can’t wait to tell Tess. She’ll go green.”

Now it was my turn to laugh.

“I reckon she will. Still, there’s one thing though.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“Thirty eight? We need to go for the round forty, next time.”

“Yeah. We should buy a copy of the Kama-Sutra to give us some more ideas.”

“You didn’t seem to be short of your own ideas, little miss-oh-so-innocent!”

I smacked her on the bum with a gentle whack that made it jiggle briefly.

Julie giggled.

“Yeah, but think about it. With a few more ideas we could get up to fifty positions. At least!”

I feigned mock horror. “At least?! Hell Julie, tonight was probably the longest I’ve ever lasted in my life. I don’t know if I could last that long again!”

She giggled and hugged me tightly.

“M’mmm. But it’ll be fun finding out, won’t it?”

Now that, I could not dispute.

“That it will, hon. That, it will.”

And can you guess what?

Itwas.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers
12